Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election (53631 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations to the progressive family.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is our senate president.

Many people still don't know Asiwaju, i thought some children were saying Yari will pull Saraki stunt grin

Don't mind them.

Tinubu is not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Favourchris(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
OldBeer:
Which of the yoots?
The ones who defend yahoo and olosho as jobs?
Abegi

Am telling u, dead nation, the nation has no future… youth that have seen corruption as a way of life :

Been investigated by EFCC in the first place should have disqualified him.

Nation that see corruption as a badge of honor
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

North didn’t support any Yari. Yari visited Buhari and he told Yari straight not to go against party choice!

They stood with Akpabio..
anyone expecting Yari to win is like expecting LP with Obi to beat APC and PDP... Yari wasn't popular Amongst colleagues like Akpabio... Just like Lawan couldn't have beaten saraki in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Tflex01:

Don't play with Tinubu. Tinubu is not Buhari.

We don't call him Jagaban for nothing.
Buhari did not care about things like this.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Saao(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Dey cry dey go
lol all of u are crying and have been crying. Tell me one senator that isn't a thief? You that supported these bunch of criminals will cry the most because I expected nothing from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by IdJack(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations

A win for South-South Region

Once again, congratulations to our new Senate president Godswill Akpabio.

Meanwhile,

Check our Signature for the latest update

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jahsharon: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
sethtsadopp:
I remember when I was writing my WAEC some years back, some people think I'll fail one or two papers but I surprised them...

I failed all 🙅🙅😎

Bad guy, but you have not failed in the journey of life, you shall succeed
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by benqo01(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
AS AN AKWA-IBOMITE AM SO PROUD WE RE PRODUCING THE FIRST SENATE PRESIDENT OF D FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

IT IS A WIN WIN FOR ALL AKWA-IBOMITE AND THE WHOLE OF SOUTH SOUTH AND ALL NIGERIANS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jahsharon: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Good news!

Everything don dey set for BAT!

Na small he remain make he set for me too!

And me too

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

APC of course.

From PDP infact.

I personally thought he was making a big mistake back then.
Supreme court helped him to bounce back.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Ayodeoba: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations to the progressive family.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is our senate president.

Many people still don't know Asiwaju, i thought some children were saying Yari will pull Saraki stunt grin
with this move from APC, they have once again solidify their party against future division, they will gain more supporters from other tribes and most especially from christains

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by hopexter(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Yari will go to court. Justice Bulkachuwa will help him

Go to court for an open and visible election? Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunshine34:
Yari wants to play Saraki second version. He failed. Anyways that is Democracy.

Congratulations to God'swill Akpabio,
God bless our jagaban
God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA.

But that man stubborn sha.

How can we have Muslim - Muslim - Muslim in that order in a multidimensional country like Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Nigeria is a very strong country oo and Nigerians are quick to support mediocrity. Imagine placing religion over competencies because the president and vice are Muslims so the senate president should be a Christian. I don't understand the rationale behind this. Imagine Akpabio who almost crippled NDDC with corruption is coming out to be the Senate President. I weep for Nigeria and Nigeria
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by boyesola: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Honourable Minister 2*, Off the 🎤.
Win for them.
Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Burgerlomo: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations 👍

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Dotherightthing: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Yeah

Asiwaju na your mate? cheesy

Congratulations to Godswill Akpabio smiley

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by bekpo(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations uko Akwa Ibom!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Whitelion07(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
And they all waited and prayed that another saraki version played out again. What they failed to understand is that President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu is nobody’s mate in Nigerians politics. 10 gbosa for the man wey sabi!!!! Gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa gbosa…….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Flangelo12: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
The man really suffered.

To think he was one of the best governors in his time, yet people dislike him.

Maybe they know something we don't know sha.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by one4GOD(f): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
ABBkelvin:
As expected.

A win for South South people.

Congratulations to our new Senate president Godswill Akpabio wink
so he us the Senate president of the south south, right? Unah never ready to be great amongst nations of the world undecided
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ppogba: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Indeed, power is transient.

Did anyone who watched the voting process observed that the walking steps of the fellow that was former Senate President has changed?

Dis life no balance true true.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Gamesmart: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Another profound crook as our Senate President!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by GeneralPula: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

APC of course.

From PDP infact.

I personally thought he was making a big mistake back then.
Not only you..

Many headless mob castigated him when he decamped from Pdp! They said he’s political career has ended! All sort of rubbish!

Today, he’s the Sp..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Larryndelaw: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Omo Tinubu no be anybody mate grin

He always have his ways, thunder fire him grin

I don tire to dey oppose Tinubu, he always come out victorious, that man Should be studied.

Be like na for Pluto he get him own jazz.

Like this now, I don lose hope for that Court case kpatakpata. Tinubu must have his ways.

Big Respect sha
Tinubu has foot Soldiers. That's the gimmick. That's what all.other presidential candidates doesn't have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Bluntemperor: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
RawSex:
Akpabio's Senate presidency is God'swill!!
I welcome you to a NEW NIGERIA!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Image123(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to the uncommon governor. Thank God his people weren't stupid as they wanted to initially be, putting their eggs in one leaking lamba basket.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Okwyjesus(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Mynd44:
Akpabio is the new Senate President

South East deal made the difference.

Thanks to Hope Uzodinma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Ayodeoba: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2023
ABBkelvin:
As expected.

A win for South South people.

Congratulations to our new Senate president Godswill Akpabio wink
just imagine the joy that will erode from south south region this morning due to this pronouncement! This will further strengthen APC

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ghiloman28(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2023
ASIWAJU WON AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by 7lives: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Bar1941:
This is not a news any longer because many of us that have sense and think positively saw this days ago, it's only the born to hate children of hate who hate anything good for Nigeria that opposed the great Akpabio.

I served in Akwa Ibom state, just like Tinubu did in Lagos, Akpabio equally did extremely well in Akwa Ibom, he is the architect of the modern Akwa Ibom state and have been a vibrant member of the senate.

Imagine the people that opposed to Tinubu's muslim/Muslim ticket now supporting a muslim first time senator Yari as SP at the expense of an experienced Akpabio simply because of their hate for Tinubu.

Constructive criticism is allowed but hatred is evil, YOU SHALL ALL BE SWALLOWED BY THE HATE YOU DISPLAY TOWARDS TINUBU EXCEPT YOU REPENT.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Tinubu
God bless SP Akpabio
God bless me.

God bless Akpabio, things are shopping up.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to Akpabio, the new Senate president.I believe he's going to perform very well, because his antecedents as two time governor of Akwa Ibom state, and former president of NDDC, speak well in volume of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.