Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,290 members, 7,864,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others (25943 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / PEPT: Obi, Labour Party To Call 50 Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by greatestdestiny: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
StainlessCup:

You are delusional.
He's challenging results from 21 states and he has tendered CTC of the EC8A.
Try to read once in awhile, don't be a slowpoke .

Anybody that does not take side with you is a slowpoke right? We plenty be that.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by StainlessCup: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
greatestdestiny:

Anybody that does not take side with you is a slowpoke right? We plenty be that.

According to Oxford English dictionary, delusion is a false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts and a slowpoke is someone who takes a long time to do something. Neither of this two is an insult If you don't have facts to engage me, I'd advise you sit your ass down.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by greatestdestiny: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2023
StainlessCup:

According to Oxford English dictionary, delusion is a false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts and a slowpoke is someone who takes a long time to do something. Neither of this two is an insult If you don't have facts to engage me, I'd advise you sit your ass down.

Keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africa's Name Before Europeans Renamed It Africa / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Buhari: Killers Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Are Lying

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.