Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others (25955 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / PEPT: Obi, Labour Party To Call 50 Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by samwillyco1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
We are watching and waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by kunmis1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Quora account for sale...2017

Twitter account for sale. 2011

Dm/08164840396
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Shattuck(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So obi is also challenging the results of Adamawa state and he agrees with the 99% votes he got in Anambra?
if apc does not believe in the south east vote why not ask them to contest it.

7 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by 00FFT00(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So obi is also challenging the results of Adamawa state and he agrees with the 99% votes he got in Anambra?

I'm not sure anybody is stopping Tinubu from exposing Peter Obi as an election fraud you are insinuating. Go to court!.

10 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Ofunaofu: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Approach the court with your evidence of rigging in Anambra State and stop constituting nuisance all over nairaland

10 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why are you wasting your talent? Go and author a book.
ratiken:
NIGERIANS THINK!!!!

Why are we so shallow that we get carried it away with rhetoric. Tinubu has carefully and swiftly set up the Nigerian masses for untold hardship and suffering. Forget the media noise and think….. Tinubu and his goons are seriously transferring the few responsibilities borne by the Nigerian federal government to the already suffering masses. Tinubu is only making more funds available to be looted by him and his fellow elites at the expense of the masses.

Fuel Subsidy Removal

The criminals in power have perpetuated the noise about subsidy removal such that Nigerians finally got hoodwinked. But ask… at whose expense?

Why should the masses bear the responsibility of the inefficiency of the FG?,

why can’t the FG protect the boarders to ensure subsidized PMS does not get to neighboring countries?

Why has the FG not prosecuted and jailed anyone involved in the subsidy fraud to stop others from doing so?,

The claim that subsisdy is a burden is fallacy cos the subsidizing the actual consumption of less than 10million liters per day is not a burden compared to the FG’s current fraudulent claim of 66million liters per day. Why not a gradual removal of the subsidy?

Where is the savings from Diesel and kerosene subsidy and what has it been used for?

Why the haste to remove subsidy without any re-investment plan nor true succor for the masses most affected by this move?

Anybody with half a sense will know that the current subsidy removal mode and process is not in the interest of the Nigerian masses irrespective of the narrative they put forward. Six months from now, Nigerians will feel the real impact of this move while Tinubu and his goons fleet away with the funds that would have been used to subsidize the true volumes of PMS for the Nigerian people.

Student Loan Scheme

The student loan bill is a plot by the Tinubu led FG t to stop funding tertiary education in Nigeria leading to the end all education subsidy. Who do you think are the final beneficiaries of these moves, same criminals who will end up looting the funds meant to fund the tertiary education. What exactly is the role of the Nigerian FG if they relinquish every responsibility to the masses? What sacrifice has the political class made in all these mess? Have their allowances being reduced? Any efforts at stopping the lootings?

Do you know Students will now access loan at the value of the private universities (500K+ per session)?

How will the children of the poor attend tertiary institution?....hush before you mention student loan. The student loan bill is only good on paper, it is not sustainable in the long term in a country with an unemployment rate of 35%. Who will steward the loans?... another looting avenue opened for the Abuja boys. Over time, it will become obvious it can’t work, corruption will make a mess of it…… the bureaucracy that will be associated with assessing the loan will be another mess.

And by the time the dust settles and has become a confirmed failure, education subsidy will be gone for good and only the big boys will end up with tertiary education

It may also mark the end of national ASUU because ASUU can no longer fight the government

for any policy enacted by their individual university.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Risingblue008(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Let APC proof that he rigged Anambra,

Who wan vote APC for southeast?

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Ykc2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
no human in anambra state will vote apc not after all atrocities they committed against us

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by 00FFT00(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You can challenge Anambra results in court

In fact, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Edo, Plateau, Lagos, FCT, etc. as well.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Vadese1: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
A day is coming, Nigeria shall be great again. God bless Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obi is just allowing the Federal Government waste electricity on what will materialize to nothing

I am sure he is not considering the cost of running that tribunal, and knowing that it is pure wastage.

He himself is wasting funds on lawyers that could be channeled to better use.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Felix6: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu will make history as the first incumbent president to be booted out of the seat of power unceremoniously.

Obi is coming. Just watch.
you sure? Many things go happen be that. For those that rigged the elections, and their supporters; sorrow and tears will remain their portion forever.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by eldeens: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The man is running mad
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Peejayz: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Both the obi n Tinubu supporters, una no get sense..... You won't see obi son or Tinubu son insulting each other, but here you are , insulting each other.... Una no get sense at all..... Shey una get personal gain in all this things ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by mediclife1987(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Sit back and watch events unfold. In three years when Obi fought to recover his mandate in Anambra he was treated like a plague but he never gave up until he did what was considered impossible in those days. Technology is there, uploaded results in real time, whether 100% or 0% let real votes count. Is it too much to ask for? Did he not work for it and earned it while Tinubu was frolicking with the powers that be to engage in malpractice?

I once had an experience of standing my ground in an exam in Physics class by choosing an answer of 7.25m/s while all the other efficos in class chose 6.25m/s.

I initially changed my answer to theirs, but before we submitted, I stoody ground and reverted back to my initial answer; and ended up scoring the highest in class, after my colleagues mocked me then for changing my answer.

I've always carried that adamant mentality into my life, but I've suffered seriously and massively for it.

I've failed woefully for standing my ground, when I should have shifted ground with another option.

If you think this is a motivational quote, you don jonze.

Peter Obi go collect wotowoto, no be small.

He tink sey Tinubu na small boy Ngige...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Felix6: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Obi is just allowing the Federal Government waste electricity on what will materialize to nothing
Na your electricity?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by siaco(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
sapele914:
That electoral Nuisance should go & sit his stupid ynash somewhere, let him keep deceiving himself, trying to save face.

Useless Apga Judas/Pdp Runaway, turned LP waiver presidential candidate?

Very very stupid idiot man.

Ode! You are evil 😈

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by eldeens: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obi is running mad, he will be completely mad after he watch BAT wining his second term election again
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
I am waiting for you to reclaim your mandate, my President 🥰. No matter how long it takes.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Pls read again
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Felix6:
Na your electricity?

Yes. I am a bonafide citizen of Nigeria and happen to be a stakeholder in all of its matters
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Felix6: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am sure he is not considering the cost of running that tribunal, and knowing that it is pure wastage.

He himself is wasting funds on lawyers that could be channeled to better use.
crying more than the bereaved. All na feelings of guilt.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Update24news: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rick Ross & Diddy Spotted Watching Their Luxury Cars Worth Millions of Dollars

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3LmhLHh2bs
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Felix6:
crying more than the bereaved. All na feelings of guilt.

Guilt. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When elections are over and President has been sworn-in

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Felix6: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes. I am a bonafide citizen of Nigeria and happen to a stakeholder in all of its matters
how much stake do you have in Nigeria Air? grin. Mr Boniface

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Yyodike: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Genesiis(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
That is why APC lawyers are there to do their jobs if Obi is wrong.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Felix6:
how much stake do you have in Nigeria Air? grin. Mr Boniface

It was labeled a “National Carrier” and that answers your question.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
indemnityy:

Are you still believe in this country judiciary? Don't rise your blood pressure dear.
this same country judiciary Made him gorvenor in 2007... U guys should just wait for Court to clear all doubts and affirm that obi Lost well and truly if obi and LP fans are serious PDP is the party that can defeat APC... If Obi stayed in PDP and was deputy to Atiku PDP would have won the elections... Anyone thinking LP can win or will win in court is unrealistic...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.