Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) (45477 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by CNNReporter: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2016

The leadership of the Nigerian army has released photos from the capture of the supposed spiritual base of the Boko Haram sect.

You may recall that our gallant troops on Tuesday 29th March 2016, cleared Boko Haram terrorists from their supposed 'Spritiual Headquarters' at Alagarno Forest in Borno State.

Here are some photographs of the clearance operations.

> >https://uzopedia./2016/04/09/graphic-photos-from-alargarno-spiritual-headquarters-of-boko-haram/

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by mcee1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good.
God bless PMB
God bless T.Y buratai
God bless N.A
God bless Nigeria.
#Neveragain#

160 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by jbbaba(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
GOOD WORK. GOD NJA
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good work by the N. A, but this is not graphic at all

3 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by alizma: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
victory is sure

76 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by zico530(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where is the graphic? Just one picture or are the burnt motorcycles part of the graphic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Escodeb(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Good work gallant men

2 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by tit(f): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2016
oya come and face the fulani headsmen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by amunkita(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Still looking out for the spirit things that made it their spiritual headquarter...

20 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2016
God bless NA
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Ratello: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2016
mcee1:
Good.

God bless PMB

God bless T.Y buratai

God bless N.A

God bless Nigeria.

#Neveragain#
This is pure nonsense Nigeria has more grim situations facing her than this cameradabra undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2016
All this will be history very soon. Terrorism i hate and Peace i love

3 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by IamBLAZER(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2016
so I've been online esp on nairaland reading people's comments on how PMB is the worst and blah blah... can't you think of it in a different way.... when you build a house with a weak foundation and want to fix it. you have to bring the whole thing down and start afresh... maybe this is the case in our country... things are bad now for a better future.. please let's all be a little more patient and have faith. better times will come. God bless you, God bless Nigeria and God bless our President.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
Army why are you guys wasting innocent Bokoharam souls like Dis ehh gringrin #Killthemall
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
Nice one.

GEJ was a collosal error that was rightly corrected through his removal.

One can only imagine what BHT would have turned to had we not sent the IB packing.

God bless PMB to succeed with the economy too as he's succeeding with corruption and terrorism.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2016
When Buratai shows..... no keke must kee.... and ariwo must pa...

Anyways... i added another year to mine today, i know we all love to celebrate birthdays in joy and happiness. But one bonus for all of you who click LIKES for me.... UNCEASING MONEY FOR YOU ALL

( CLICK LIKE TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE ) and more petrol to your tanks

DrabeeyWasHere

11 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Soreza(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
I VE SEEN THE PICTURES BEFORE, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS KILL ONE N POST STUFFS? APC SHOULD LEAVE PROPAGANDA N FOCUS ON NIGERIANS PLIGHT.
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
zico530:
Where is the graphic? Just one picture or are the burnt motorcycles part of the graphic?

Ur mumu no b for this world again. So graphic must mean dead bodies?

Whats sensitive to others myt nt b sensitive to u

6 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by neonly: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
angry grin grin angry angry grin[center][/center]
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
The end is nigh for Bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
love the last picture, the guy with flag.... Good job NA
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Eeser: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Noted. Now how far with the fuel?
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
What is graphic about the pictures of dead jihadists? The starving kids in IDP camps are the real graphic pictures..
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by BlackFlocka(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
zico530:
Dude na your own problem be that

2 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by cybug: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
There's no substitute for peace.
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by coaco(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
May continue 2 preserve our gallant soldiers.
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by BlackFlocka(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Soreza:
I VE SEEN THE PICTURES BEFORE, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS KILL ONE N POST STUFFS? APC SHOULD LEAVE PROPAGANDA N FOCUS ON NIGERIANS PLIGHT.
Na APC post am ..... So make dem no clear BH again .... Nigerians Eh

2 Likes

Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by Soreza(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2016
BlackFlocka:
Na APC post am ..... So make dem no clear BH again .... Nigerians Eh
GUY AM NOT AGAINST KILLING BOKOHARAM, BUT MUST THEY POST EACH BODY THEY KILL?
Re: Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) by BlackFlocka(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
amunkita:
Still looking out for the spirit things that made it their spiritual headquarter...
sha that one dey maybe its the rice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.