Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy (2186 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Not going to happen”: Man makes lady refund N16k transport money he gave her after she denied him

A lady who went to a man’s house on their first meeting regretted her action when the man made an intimacy-offer

The man told the lady to transfer back the N16,000 he gave her for transport when the lady said she was not interested in having fun with him

Many people who reacted to her story on Twitter advised her against meeting men in their houses

A young lady has gone online to narrate her encounter with a man who invited him to his house for a date.

The lady revealed that the man paid N16,000 for his Uber because the distance between her place and his was quite far.

People said that she should not have visited the man’s house.

According to her, matters entirely changed when she got to his place and the man offered her an iPhone in exchange for intimacy. Things quickly turned around when the lady refused him.

The man demanded that she transfer back his transport fare of N16k right there. When his tone changed, the lady narrated how she was scared and unsafe to be in the guy’s house.

After making the transfer, the man changed his countenance and begged the lady to stay, and that he never meant to be hostile. The lady stated that after the encounter thought she would never visit a man’s house on a first date again.

See her thread below:

THETALK.NG compiled some of the reactions below:

@therealveev said:

“Sorry you had to go through this. Some men think everything is about money, and iPhone!”

@nosafk said:

“So sorry about that. Glad you were able to pay and leave.”

@SAigbokhaode said:

“Omo things dey happen sha, people are different I’ve had girls visit me at home do the first time and nothing happened, they came we cruised and had conversations…”

@theezlahr said:

“People craze sha. Why not make your intention clear before you invite her , if she’s in she will come….”

@sincereALEXx said:

“Omor thank God for saving you o.”

Man changed Netflix access
Meanwhile, THETALK.NG earlier reported that a young Nigerian man with an issue with his girlfriend went online to tell people how he dealt with her by modifying his Netflix login details.

The man (@/banney___) said the lady suddenly told him to leave her alone at night, and he did. As a punishment for that, he revoked her access to her Netflix.

Man broke up with lady
In similar news, a young Nigerian lady with the Twitter handle @dess_laundry shared a very emotional story of her heartbreak when she was younger.

The lady said she started dating a man when she was just 20 years old. She was in a relationship with the man throughout her university years and even afterwards.

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
I'm disappointed at the way some men behave! U tell her say she dey come Bleep? How will u just bring up iPhone in exchange for sex offer? Some girls may be that cheap but there are some who are well trained and reliable. Thank God she left the guy without being raped! Next time she go laern not to dey go man house without at least a friend

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
another SHE-diot spotted!!!!
what was this fool thinking was gonna happen at this man's house (if not sex)?!

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Danisaint112(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Imagine this was your sister man come on.

Would you even take such girl serious for marriage? We look for decent girls to marry but still pressurize some into acting/being bad.

I applaud the girl for what she did. To me any girl that have sex with you on first date is a prostitute. Don't get it mixed up.

We should encourage good behaviour in our society.

7 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
udofia234:
Is it every man that want to sex a lady at the first time? Abeg boss not all men
Danisaint112:
Would you even take such girl serious for marriage? We look for decent girls to marry but still pressurize some into acting/being bad.
I applaud the girl for what she did. To me any girl that have sex with you on first date is a prostitute. Don't get it mixed up.

sadly, if this was my sister i will biatch slap her to reset her brain, as no decent woman goes to a stranger's place on the 1st date.... ANY WOMAN who does that, is a no good of a woman, whether she fukced or not (and whether she is my sista or anyone else)!

12 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Is it every man that want to sex a lady at the first time? Abeg boss not all men
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Nice one bro
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Caramia2020(m): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2023
She would have requested to meet in a public place, Nigeria that people are always missing, some can't be traced, thank God she wasn't rape or used for ritual, the guy is funny shall, did they agree on sex? Did he meet her based on hookup? If the girl has suggested an eatery this guy would have collected his money for food back. All the same the girl also messed up by going over to his place instead of the guy doing the visiting unti his intentions are clear.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Patriotsleague: 5:06am On Jun 14, 2023
That ugly girl grin

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Reminderz: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2023
you went to a guy's house on a first date, what did you think would happen? praise and worship? you didn't suggest an open place at first... mehn some girls get fish brain.. na why dem dey die like foul...

and I also blame the guy, he should have told the girl his intentions through his words or actions towards her before she came to him... spending 16K for transport and doing all those wahala because of woman, nor be me and you...

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by UptownVibes(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2023
udofia234:
I'm disappointed at the way some men behave! U tell her say she dey come Bleep? How will u just bring up iPhone in exchange for sex offer? Some girls may be that cheap but there are some who are well trained and reliable. Thank God she left the guy without being raped! Next time she go laern not to dey go man house without at least a friend
What happened to meeting in public place? So she actually when to a strangers house to play ludo abi? She presented herself like an olosho,and I guess that's was why she was treated like one.. What I see here is that,she probably didn't like what she saw in the guy's apartment, hence her refusal to go down with him.. If she is been visiting guys like that,do you know how many times she might have be assaulted by animals? Ladies should not be advised to visit strangers on first date please,because some men aren't human .. And ladies should learn refusing free gifts from Radom men,it makes them look cheap.. When men take you out as a lady,pay for your food.. No go dey act like less privileged or beggar when a guy ask you out or take you out. My One Cent..
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Ballotelle(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Cant u meet in a public place and make it cheap for the guy so you don't look greedy, would a man feel used or request for something like sex in a manner seeming desperate if the lady footed all her bills ? Entitlement attitude is ladies problem, you want a guy to spend on you without you also opening your legs, if you want a serious and responsible guy you also need to show you are not after his money
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by ashawopikin(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2023
If I invite a lady to my house, I will tell you what we are going to be doing, as two matured adults, I will tell her " if you are coming, we are going to be fu¢king, are u coming or not? Simple

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Danisaint112(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, if this was my sister i will biatch slap her to reset her brain, as no decent woman goes to a stranger's place on the 1st date.... ANY WOMAN who does that, is a no good of a woman, whether she fukced or not (and whether she is my sista or anyone else)!

I don't also support it. I usually suggest meeting in an open place, probably a restaurant.

But again circumstances must have led to that. The girl refusing his proposal is a clear sign she didn't go their with such intention and believes who she is meeting must be responsible.

The guy is just a playboy same with everyone who invite women to there house for exploitation
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Caramia2020:
She would have requested to meet in a public place, Nigeria that people are always missing, some can't be traced, thank God she wasn't rape or used for ritual, the guy is funny shall, did they agree on sex? Did he meet her based on hookup? If the girl has suggested an eatery this guy would have collected his money for food back. All the same the girl also messed up by going over to his place instead of the guy doing the visiting unti his intentions are clear.

I tell u bro! Since the gal no be hookup girl, the guy is not suppose to start with that shit on a first date
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Reminderz:
you went to a guy's house on a first date, what did you think would happen? praise and worship? you didn't suggest an open place at first... mehn some girls get fish brain.. na why dem dey die like foul...

and I also blame the guy, he should have told the girl his intentions through his words or actions towards her before she came to him... spending 16K for transport and doing all those wahala because of woman, nor be me and you...

The guy is a total disappointment! I can never spend that much to bring a girl to my house on a first date, are there not eatry around?
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2023
UptownVibes:
What happened to meeting in public place? So she actually when to a strangers house to play ludo abi? She presented herself like an olosho,and I guess that's was why she was treated like one.. What I see here is that,she probably didn't like what she saw in the guy's apartment, hence her refusal to go down with him.. If she is been visiting guys like that,do you know how many times she might have be assaulted by animals? Ladies should not be advised to visit strangers on first date please,because some men aren't human .. And ladies should learn refusing free gifts from Radom men,it makes them look cheap.. When men take you out as a lady,pay for your food.. No go dey act like less privileged or beggar when a guy ask you out or take you out. My One Cent..

Ladies that will respect themselves the way u have said are few! Imagine just appreciating the beauty of a lady na billing she go bring, u never tell her ur intentions o! Nigerian girls are just too monetry she should thank her God that she was not raped

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Ballotelle:
Cant u meet in a public place and make it cheap for the guy so you don't look greedy, would a man feel used or request for something like sex in a manner seeming desperate if the lady footed all her bills ? Entitlement attitude is ladies problem, you want a guy to spend on you without you also opening your legs, if you want a serious and responsible guy you also need to show you are not after his money

Well said! But 99% of the girls in Nigeria have fish brain, they no dey think at all
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2023
ashawopikin:
If I invite a lady to my house, I will tell you what we are going to be doing, as two matured adults, I will tell her " if you are coming, we are going to be fu¢king, are u coming or not? Simple

Correct guy! U let her know your mid before she comes

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

I don't also support it. I usually suggest meeting in an open place, probably a restaurant.

But again circumstances must have led to that. The girl refusing his proposal is a clear sign she didn't go their with such intention and believes who she is meeting must be responsible.

The guy is just a playboy same with everyone who invite women to there house for exploitation

The girl might not be impressed with what she saw in the guys house or where he lives. U know women now
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Natbrowny: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Me since 2017.

Me - Babe are u coming 2moro as promised
Babe - Yes, I'll get to know ur house
Me - Good coz na from entrance i go begin cuddle o.
Babe - Haba na. Its my first time of coming
Me - I knw, all our whatsapp chats on sex n style need to put to practice. So decide b4 coming.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by jmoore(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

Premarital sex on the first date is the same as premarital sex on the 1,000th date.
In fact, premarital sex is not different from prostitution. The prosititute is having sex with people they are not married to, same way boyfriend is having sex with girlfriend he is not married to.
If you want to preach morals, it is total abstinence until marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Natbrowny:
Me since 2017.

Me - Babe are u coming 2moro as promised
Babe - Yes, I'll get to know ur house
Me - Good coz na from entrance i go begin cuddle o.
Babe - Haba na. Its my first time of coming
Me - I knw, all our whatsapp chats on sex n style need to put to practice. So decide b4 coming.

grin grin grin

Na so
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by jmoore(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Why even meet a guy in his room on the first date if you don't want sex? Are you a learner?

Transport fare na the trap.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Lyrics269: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shimps everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

true, the dude was only looking for some cheap sex, but why wouldnt he when cheap women gladly go to total strangers homes on the 1st date?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Danisaint112(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

true, the dude was only looking for some cheap sex, but why wouldnt he when cheap women gladly go to total strangers homes on the 1st date?

Again it's not right. But if he had such intention he should have told her before hand. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Samfloxin(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
You are lucky he didn't use you for ritual. You small girls always like taking risks

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
Again it's not right. But if he had such intention he should have told her before hand. Simple.

let us not play ignorance here, EVERYONE (babe included) knew exactly why she was invited at this dude's house

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by AlphaHakimi: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
People don't understand that to men, giving a lady money whatsoever is a form of investment. If A man takes you to a restaurant for food, or sends you money or does any form of monetary favour for a woman, he has invested in that woman. And just like every investment, you expect your reward. For the women crying foul here, why not advice women to reject every form of monetary assistance offered by men. If a man asks for a date, then the lady should pay her own transport and pay for whatever she eats at the restaurant so that she will have the moral ground to refuse such a man when he makes sexual advances. You can't expect a man to spend on you and gain nothing no matter how you try to spin it.
Refuse a man's money and you have the right to refuse his sexual advances. Accept a man's money and accept his sexual advances.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by udofia234(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
People don't understand that to men, giving a lady money whatsoever is a form of investment. If A man takes you to a restaurant for food, or sends you money or does any form of monetary favour for a woman, he has invested in that woman. And just like every investment, you expect your reward. For the women crying foul here, why not advice women to reject every form of monetary assistance offered by men. If a man asks for a date, then the lady should pay her own transport and pay for whatever she eats at the restaurant so that she will have the moral ground to refuse such a man when he makes sexual advances. You can't expect a man to spend on you and gain nothing no matter how you try to spin it.
Refuse a man's money and you have the right to refuse his sexual advances. Accept a man's money and accept his sexual advances.

Hahaha! I laf sir! Our women reject monetry gifts? U dey whine me? Rarely will u find women with this kind of mentality in Nigeria. Once u just say hello! U look beautiful! The next she says is that u know what I'm kind of stranded I need your help! Imagine me
Re: Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy by Okoroawusa: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Once your first date with a man is in his house there is every tendency that he would request sex from you... you no be small girl nah!

(1) (Reply)

aaaaa / What Do Men Want / Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.