Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram (5293 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by tonywonder(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Mr Makanaki reveals his sexual exploits with a stunning babe he had been crushing on.

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by tonywonder(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Continue reading

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Zonefree(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2023
So, what's special about the encounter undecided

Was even thinking she gave him mosquito style. Just cow girl style and this one is writing epistles upon epistles embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by VeryWickedMan: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
A man typed all these plenty things?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by obinna58(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Too much to read
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by skj1377(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
It's a runs girl. When you do the do without condom and you don't need antibiotics after seven days that's when I know you met a good girl.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have experienced this some many time so nothing so special about your story. Most of this ladies do this. So for your information no be only you enjoy am she did alot too!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Samfloxin(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
A sound clap, another one, another bigger one....
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by lyriclekidd(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
I stopped reading where the fool sent 10k just to get her number. Dumbfvck 😒😒

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by chinwong(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Let’s give this man who wrote such epistle a round of applause 👏 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Jozilinn: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mehn 40k at least they both understand each other sha
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by NoahHadNoArk: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
She came to thank him for the 10k he sent…….he became pussy whipped and sent another 30k not knowing he’s been played the whole time. You think she’s single when she has like 10 other mugus like you 😁

Just so you know, that story about her parents asking to see was just a script and you fell head over heels for it, cheers to you 🍻

Simps must exist to show alpha males what they should not be and should not do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Rexymania(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mr knacker, na thunder ⚡ go strike you if you no wife her
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha even had time to type a long story upon nonsense.
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by lenghtinny(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
These days, men be doing the most at being talkatives angry
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by nifemi25(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
So you intentionally cut your nail when you wanted to finger her right?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Dekadet(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
She came to thank him for the 10k he sent…….he became pussy whipped and sent another 30k not knowing he’s been played the whole time. You think she’s single when she has like 10 other mugus like you 😁

Just so you know, that story about her parents asking to see was just a script and you fell head over heels for it, cheers to you 🍻

Simps must exist to show alpha males what they should not be and should not do.
I tried liking your comment five times but nairaland accepts just one like...dam sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by ashawopikin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dekadet:
I tried liking your comment five times but nairaland accepts just one like...dam sad
apart from the 30k, he spent money on food and other stuff just to make her comfortable, after she left her place, na another guy house straight

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by ashawopikin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
A man typed all these plenty things?
he is sharing testimony grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by TheBillyonaire: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sex is an achievement now. You must think you are the almighty of strength...hahahaha I laugh in tramadol+weed voice..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by diaspoAFRICANS: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
ashawopikin:
apart from the 30k, he spent money on food and other stuff just to make her comfortable, after she left her place, na another guy house straight

Utility bills no dey there ooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Mercury12(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2023
No time to read nonsense undecided
Re: Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram by Odogwubitters78(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
And you think you have won a trophy right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Act like a prize and you'll turn him to a believer" / A Girl Sent Me Her Nude Pics (PICS) 18+ / Good Sex Position For Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.