Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold (1696 Views)

APC Potential Candidate In South-west, Not South-east- Yakasi / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Crude Oil Not Sold For $100 In 16 Years Of PDP – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by banku: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Check your papers well well. If you bought land in Western Nigeria, it reverts back after 100 years.

So those who bought in 19 century were no longer owners in the 20th century. Those who bought in the 20th century, I feel sorry for you beating your chests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Noccerino(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2023
How many plots have you bought yourself

11 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Noccerino:
How many plots have you bought yourself
He's a seller. He sells and uses the money for Owambe. He will still sell his father's grave site and use the money to spray on Pasuma

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
Check your papers well well. If you bought land in Western Nigeria, it reverts back after 100 years.

So those who bought in 19 century were no longer owners in the 20th century. Those who bought in the 20th century, I feel sorry for you beating your chests.
Have you retrieved the ones that were sold a hundred years ago? I sincerely hope you'll be around in a hundred years time to retrieve the ones you're selling now

24 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2023
OP don carry banku according to his name

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by NLegendforte: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2023
My igbo brothers please desist from buying South West land. Invest in the East and northcentral

7 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Flets: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2023
banku:

Others are busy making the best of their lives and doing exploits ..... this one is seated in an uncompleted building eyeing the properties of others. Mindset of never-do-wells

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by optionalY09: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
He's a seller. He sells and uses the money for Owambe. He will still sell his father's grave site and use the money to spray on Pasuma

Some mugu still pursuing lagos dream saving transport to come the Lagos are here talking about owning land in Lagos.

You know how Fashola exposed majority of you littering lagos sleeping under the bridge committing all manners of crime? If i become Lagos governor i will send all of you destitute back and put a restraining order for you never to be back. Ishin

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Mystic216: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Lol
Another mumu on the loose

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by sonofsteven: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2023
banku:

Una thinking faculty sef

You sold land to me (100yrs to expire) and 40yrs later,I sold or my kid sold it to someone else (shebi the person will have 100yrs too?)

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Mrfeel: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
100 yrs is a long time we will all be dead by then

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Hatrick01: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
optionalY09:

Some mugu still pursuing lagos dream saving transport to come the Lagos are here talking about owning land in Lagos.

You know how Fashola exposed majority of your littering lagos sleeping under the. ridge committing all manners of crime? If i become Lagos governor i will send ll of you destitute back and put a restraining order for you never to be back. Ishin
says someone typing from ogbomosho

9 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Kossyso: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Where is land being sold then? When you see this type of reasoning, you simply know the person has little or no knowledge about real estate market.

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by gabbytabby: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
You can only sell what you own so the 60 years left but if the person choses they can and should approach the omo onio ile family and get a new 100 year lease.

sonofsteven:

Una thinking faculty sef

You sold land to me (100yrs to expire) and 40yrs later,I sold or my kid sold it to someone else (shebi the person will have 100yrs too?)
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Ogene001: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Show us evidence of the ones sold from 1923 downwards that have been retrieved

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:

Lmaooo wishful thinking go and collect the land na

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Jlow2: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Just last year at mushin an Igbo guy that came to Lagos with just Ghana must go 8yrs earlier 2015, bought a house for 60million , the grave there was relocated, he turned it to a mini wharehoux

3 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Ogene001: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jlow2:
Just last year at mushin an Igbo guy that came to Lagos with just Ghana must go 8yrs earlier 2015, bought a house for 60million , the grave there was relocated, he turned it to a mini wharehoux
After supporting bad government they go broke and Igbos will be buying their property

4 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by sonofsteven: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
gabbytabby:
You can only sell what you own so the 60 years left but if the person choses they can and should approach the omo onio ile family and get a new 100 year lease.

Hmmm

Isn't it a stupid act? To have such a mindset?

And you're bold enough to even interpret... enjoy
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by gabbytabby: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
The stupidity rest with you as this is how it is all over the world.

https://www.eastriding.gov.uk/housing/council-leaseholders/buying-council-leasehold-property/

sonofsteven:

Hmmm

Isn't it a stupid act? To have such a mindset?

And you're bold enough to even interpret... enjoy
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by babydioku(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yorubas and stupid consoling posts
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Armaggedon: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Op there is C of O and there is deed of assignment. It is the C of O that last fo 99 yrs.

Anyway, let me not make you sad.

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by sonofsteven: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
gabbytabby:
The stupidity rest with you as this is how it is all over the world.

I have bought an apartment in the UK with 125 year lease on it before.

For internet

Everybody na trillionaire

My guy, keep buying and getting 500yrs of lease, it's your business.... onye uk property, I sight you

Abeg no mention or quote me again jare,I dey busy

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by banku: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
See me see trouble o. Just for giving you legs up. The 100 years is coming down to 10 or 5 years Lease in the new law.

This land tin pain una, no be small.

Sweet land nor dey una side?

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by T8ksy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na wa o! Whenever Yorubas sneeze, the whole flippin' country gets a Cold.

First, it was Amotekun and we all saw how our fulani cabal were foaming in the mouth like a "digbolugi" - crazed dog claiming it was meant for thrm

Now, it's land ownership laws in lagos state -a yoruba land and our fake "developers" from the never rising sun are opening threads up and down, all SMs wailing & gnashing their teeth.

Guys, I have news for you, this na just preamble as in "kesekese". "Kasakasa" is on its way. That one will surpass kesekese, 10folds.

Your Cup for yorubaland don dey overflow. Una Don climb una tree (for Yorubaland), way pass the branches. Now, all you can do is wait and watch the fallout, a consequence of your unsociable behaviour.

I predicted this years ago but I won't call myself a prophet o. No, it is only "Consolidated intelligence".
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by jmoore(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:

You will be waiting to be 100 years old so that you will grab a land?

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by jmoore(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
T8ksy:
Na wa o! Whenever Yorubas sneeze, the whole flippin' country gets a Cold.

First, it was Amotekun and we all saw how our fulani cabal were foaming in the mouth like a "digbolugi" - crazed dog claiming it was meant for thrm

Now, it's land ownership laws in lagos state -a yoruba land and our fake "developers" from the never rising sun are opening threads up and down, all SMs wailing & gnashing their teeth.

Guys, I have news for you, this na just preamble as in "kesekese". "Kasakasa" is on its way. That one will surpass kesekese, 10folds.

Your Cup for yorubaland don dey overflow. Una Don climb una tree (for Yorubaland), way pass the branches. Now, all you can do is wait and watch the fallout, a consequence of your unsociable behaviour.

I predicted this years ago but I won't call myself a prophet o. No, it is only "Consolidated intelligence".
Noise pollution!

3 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ogene001:

After supporting bad government they go broke and Igbos will be buying their property
ibos only buy land on internet not in reality.
Make chukwuma no decieve you when he come village
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jlow2:
we knw this your story is for internet talk only,not in reality.
Your men are finding it difficult to rent houses/shops let alone buy lands
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by sapele914(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
The
banku:

If you had any understanding of The Land Use Act 1978, You would have been ashamed of yourself for been so ignorant in the 21st. century.

To be oblivious to the fact that all land in a state, other than land held by the Federal Government in a state, on, or before March 28th 1978, belongs to the Governor, who is the custodian for the people.

No more freehold land in Nigeria, all land is lease, the tenure to be determined by the Governor, & at best for 99 years.

That is why a Governor’s consent must precede any transfer of registered land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Jlow2: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
we knw this your story is for internet talk only,not in reality.
Your men are finding it difficult to rent houses/shops let alone buy lands
see mugu, who owns promiseland wharehoux, wharehoux a and b, auto friends wharehoux etc
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jlow2:
see mugu, who owns promiseland wharehoux, wharehoux a and b, auto friends wharehoux etc
only 4??
I thought 99% of infrastructures in Lagos are owned by the “defelopers”
Anyways,slaves derives pleasure in developing other peoples land while neglecting his fatherland.
I wonder how those wherehouses/Mansions would be lifted back to alaigbo if succession mistakenly happens.
Tell una billionaires to build more skyscrapers in Lagos, we are willing to sell lease land to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Reason Tinubu Is So Confident / Anambra State Is The Highest In Nigerian When It Comes To Millionaires / African Ststesmen - Icons Or Pawns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.