Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold (1719 Views)

APC Potential Candidate In South-west, Not South-east- Yakasi / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Crude Oil Not Sold For $100 In 16 Years Of PDP – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by SpatialKing(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
optionalY09:

Some mugu still pursuing lagos dream saving transport to come the Lagos are here talking about owning land in Lagos.

You know how Fashola exposed majority of you littering lagos sleeping under the bridge committing all manners of crime? If i become Lagos governor i will send all of you destitute back and put a restraining order for you never to be back. Ishin
First you can't and will never be the governor of Lagos state

Most of the destitutes in Lagos are from other south west states

2 Likes

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

First you can't and will never be the governor of Lagos state

Most of the destitutes in Lagos are from other south west states
fashola sent them packing 2013
He dropped their silly ass dead and alive on onitsha bridge .

https://www.nairaland.com/1378756/massob-aka-ikenga-condemn-deportation-igbos#17132879

https://www.nairaland.com/4806904/why-did-lagos-government-deport

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by kcnwaigbo: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
See me see trouble o. Just for giving you legs up. The 100 years is coming down to 10 or 5 years Lease in the new law.

This land tin pain una, no be small.

Sweet land nor dey una side?
Mumu the law does not work retroactively!! That is law 101.Besides the LSHA does not have the liver to go through with the new laws.

Tinubu will be the ultimate loser here.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
optionalY09:

Some mugu still pursuing lagos dream saving transport to come the Lagos are here talking about owning land in Lagos.

You know how Fashola exposed majority of you littering lagos sleeping under the bridge committing all manners of crime? If i become Lagos governor i will send all of you destitute back and put a restraining order for you never to be back. Ishin
We're ever willing to buy anytime you want to sell... You can come back after 100 years to reclaim your land
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
We're ever willing to buy anytime you want to sell... You can come back after 100 years to reclaim your land
how many land you personally have in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
how many land you personally have in Lagos?
E go shock you
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by LadyExcellency: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
Check your papers well well. If you bought land in Western Nigeria, it reverts after 100 years.

So those who bought in 19 century were no longer owners in the 20th century. Those who bought in the 20th century, I feel sorry for you beating your chests.

Half-truth is deception.

If you buy land from indigenes and register it in Government Lands and Records and collect your Certificate of Occupancy. It will no longer be reverted to the indigenous owner again. It's lost forever.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
E go shock you
running away from the question like a coward?
I ask again,how many plot of land you have in Lagos
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
running away from the question like a coward?
I ask again,how many plot of land you have in Lagos
I do not engage in useless banters with Indomie generation. Now run off and go play with your mates
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by walefresh3(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
sonofsteven:

Una thinking faculty sef

You sold land to me (100yrs to expire) and 40yrs later,I sold or my kid sold it to someone else (shebi the person will have 100yrs too?)
u got it all wrong... The counting began on the date on the original receipt from the indigenous... Not deed of agreement
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by LadyExcellency: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
walefresh3:
u got it all wrong... The counting began on the date on the original receipt from the indigenous... Not deed of agreement

Indigenous land ceases to be indigenous if you register the lands and collect your CofO. The State owns the lands and will renew them accordingly.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
I do not engage in useless banters with Indomie generation. Now run off and go play with your mates
werey😂😂
Mugu who can’t even erect 3 couch of block is claiming to have a land in Lagos hahaha
You had better go sell gala in traffic,our kids are waiting for you.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by fx45(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
werey😂😂
Mugu who can’t even erect 3 couch of block is claiming to have a land in Lagos hahaha
You had better go sell gala in traffic,our kids are waiting for you.
You're even a female... Uncouth and untrained Agbado female.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
You're even a female... Uncouth and untrained Agbado female.
Why diverting from the question I asked ?,ohh another gala nwa boy who derived pleasure in beating his empty chest I have been engaging since?
My bads
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by orisa37: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
SO ALL THOSE MBADIWE'S ESTATES DON PAFUKA?
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Jlow2: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
only 4??
I thought 99% of infrastructures in Lagos are owned by the “defelopers”
Anyways,slaves derives pleasure in developing other peoples land while neglecting his fatherland.
I wonder how those wherehouses/Mansions would be lifted back to alaigbo if succession mistakenly happens.
Tell una billionaires to build more skyscrapers in Lagos, we are willing to sell lease land to them.
I dnt argue with pple living at there grand fathers houx in Sango, hanging on trains , when you re able to pay houx rent in Lagos then we can debate.

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by nedu666: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
NLegendforte:
My igbo brothers please desist from buying South West land. Invest in the East and northcentral

Which north central. What happened to investing only in the east
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by nedu666: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
See me see trouble o. Just for giving you legs up. The 100 years is coming down to 10 or 5 years Lease in the new law.

This land tin pain una, no be small.

Sweet land nor dey una side?

Pls bring it down to 2 years. Let check wat the price of land and property will be
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
As usual, the usual suspects missed the main gist, all the land in Lagos belongs to the state and the people of Lagos State, your COC is lease or borrow borrow and it could be revoked at anytime.

The fact that they haven't revoked your COC doesn't mean it's not possible because it is very possible and verry legal. Give them a reason to revoke your COC and watch how fast they revoke it..

1 Like

Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by nedu666: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
plaindealer:
As usual, the usual suspects missed the main gist, all the land in Lagos belongs to the state and the people of Lagos State, your COC is lease or borrow borrow and it could be revoked at anytime.

The fact that they haven't revoked your COC doesn't mean it's not possible because it is very possible and verry legal. Give them a reason to revoke your COC and watch how fast they revoke it..

U talk too much. Let lasg revoke it. Let see wat the price of land and property will be.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by SpatialKing(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by alizma: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
fx45:
He's a seller. He sells and uses the money for Owambe. He will still sell his father's grave site and use the money to spray on Pasuma
As if you know where your great grand father's grave is.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by NLegendforte: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
nedu666:

Which north central. What happened to investing only in the east
My opinion
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
nedu666:

U talk too much. Let lasg revoke it. Let see wat the price of land and property will be.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent rubbish, we ar talking A and this one is shouting B.

Is it by force to comment or be a troll?
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by MarketDispatch: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
Check your papers well well. If you bought land in Western Nigeria, it reverts back after 100 years.

So those who bought in 19 century were no longer owners in the 20th century. Those who bought in the 20th century, I feel sorry for you beating your chests.

Not All lands Mr Man...go and do your research well. Some lands are Queens land, and they have Land certificate not C of O.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Okwyjesus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
banku:
Check your papers well well. If you bought land in Western Nigeria, it reverts back after 100 years.

Where is this one from. He don't even know ABC of Real Estate.
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Ogene001: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
plaindealer:

You shot yourself on the foot. What you are saying is that government gives c of o and the land no longer belongs to villagers who sold it. Now government can revoke c of o legally if there is a reason to do so. First there has to be a reason, second, it's subject to legal tussle
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by psychalade: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nobody owns anything on planet earth,we are just custodial of things!
The money in our pockets is produced by Government and can be seized from the citizens.
Government is the God on planet earth😏
Re: Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold by Bulldozer90: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Words of consolation everywhere cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The THIEF And DRUG DEALER Has Finally Done It / Army Recruits From The North Claiming To Be From The Southwest (video) / Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.