Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat (42521 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Emefiele: Nigeria To Save $3 Billion From Petroleum Imports Annually / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by galadima77(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
GlobalWay:
He should rot in jail for making Nigerians to "buy Naira with Naira! My foreign friend called me and used that quoted phrase when I didn't even fully grasp what we were going through. He said nothing if such has ever been heard anywhere in the World. cry He even asked me if the guy that made such wickedly inconsiderate selfish policy that inflict such a very unnecessary unprecedented Excruciating Pain on Nigerian Masses is from our Country at all?! Did you know that many families lost their Breadwinners to that Emefiele selfishly wicked power-abusing Policy? Many innocent Businesses would never never recover from the heaving crushing effect that that insane unnecessary selfish policy brought hard upon them.
Like if you think Emefiele must be jailed, share if not.

But PMB okayed everything Emefiele did and nobody is mentioning Bubu's name. He even shielded Emefiele when the DSS tried to pick him for questioning.

If Bubu walks free I wonder why Emefiele shouldn't. Both are equally guilty imho...
Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by drnoel: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2023/6/14/the-downfall-of-nigerias-all-powerful-central-bank-governor

Obviously combination of technocracy and Yesocracy is a bad cocktail for any CBN governor
Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by TovFive: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by merit455(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2023
theophorus:
Listen Carefully;
When you are in Power most persons will not critic you because you can do anyhow.
Wisdom demands that you understand that anyone who critic you during that Period is a Friend and wants you to do better.

But the moment you are no more in Power ehn, even the very Foolish Fool will tell the world how foolish you were.

Mr. Meffy, Ndo ooo, you don enter this one already, unfortunately your people are still looking for their stolen Manh*** and you too overdo when power dey your hand.

If I remember say your "Naira Recoloration" kill people ehn, I no just dey wish you well.
You are one of the foolish guy in Nairaland
Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by Procashtips(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Catfish202555:

Ok. You can chat me on WhatsApp, I need the old inactive fiverr seller account for freelancing

Don't you read?

Did you not see my questions?
Re: How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat by Cardozzo(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Adesina18111:
Make dem bring him to Oja Oba here in Akure first...make we play with him grin grin

Akure man? Let me have your WhatsApp number please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.