Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu (10202 Views)

Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times / Speaker, Gbajabiamila & Deputy Speaker, Wase Visit President Buhari / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by rxmusa(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by Basic123: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
DeLaRue:
Mr Wase, so you have been with Mr Tinubu since his ACN days, and yet you couldn't respect his wish that all APC members should support his candidate.

Everyone pleaded with you, yet you refused.

That's not nice.
He was the deputy minority leader to gbajabiamila 2011 to 2015....he moved with him to become deputy speaker.He believes automatically that he should get promotion and become the speaker which actually make sense couple with the fact that he is also from North Central. But National politics override the sense in it.Tajudeen Abass is el rufai candidate and he must be compensated .So rufai might not get any post under Tinubu.you will see.

Barau,the DSP is also Ganduje's boy.

I feel for wase,I actually prefer him because of his loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by famology(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
After disgracing yourself with 3 votes
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by garfield1: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
famology:
After disgracing yourself with 3 votes

I feel so sorry for wase
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by famology(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

I feel so sorry for wase

He messed up big time. He should have stepped down like betara. It would have been more honourable. It's a big disgrace for him.
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by garfield1: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
famology:

He messed up big time. He should have stepped down like betara. It would have been more honourable. It's a big disgrace for him.

Yes.from his demeanor and the way he speaks,speaker doesn't fit him compared to the calm and composed femi.i sent you a mail
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by famology(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Yes.from his demeanor and the way he speaks,speaker doesn't fit him compared to the calm and composed femi.i sent you a mail

I nor fit access d mail o
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by Ingocof(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
The immediate past Deputy Speaker, Wase polled 3 votes losing to Abbas' 353 votes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RJxijwVdeJwNXfDQEc4poDUJP32PVrjx1LeKD8rFB1kxBVCiorPMvJ2MGfkhD3jUl&id=100044158313389&mibextid=Nif5oz

I love this guy, he stood by his conviction and there is nothing to be ashamed in fighting for what you believe.
Tomorrow shall be brighter my dear Wase.
Re: Ex-Deputy Speaker, Wase Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Abbas, Kalu by HRMK: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2023
WASE WAS DISGRACED BY GETTING THREE VOTES!HE SHOULD HAVE HONORABLY STEPPED DOWN!WHAT A VERY BIG SHAME!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Driver Confesses Lling The 19 Robbery Victims In Ijebu Ode / Amaechi Swears-In New Acting Chief Judge For Rivers / Court Orders Separate Trials For Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.