Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45130 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
illiteratepmb:
She told me that she would be the one to enjoy my money when I die. Her dad actually died early and her mum has been the one taking care of the properties he left behind.
I was like .....this lady will push me to my death just to take charge of my wealth.
Precious na you go die several times before me o

Is she from imo state?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
williaam:
Met her on Wednesday, she asked for urgent 2k on Thursday, she always needed money, maybe she thinks i'm emefele son. Called it off after one month, saying 15k every month is too small for her, that she needs someone that would always give her when she asks for money

Is she igbo? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Ogechi98: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na God go help all of una were still dey serious relationship with Naija babes coollas las una go dey alright as for me I don wash my hands comot grin
talented321:
Yes, the red flag. As for me after one month into relationship madam don go pierce all ears and nose with leg chain, i ask am say why u go do all this without informing me madam say she want to suprise me, i say you no suprise me na shock you shock me, after that incident i just lost interest in her but unknown to her because she get tight puna and i still want to chop am small. precious anywhere you are i enjoy our sex.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by staneless(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
That should be when my ex took something I bought for my niece & nephew and told me to go and buy another one for them.
I was like undecided
Really? Even after buying same thing for her oo... She get mind carry the one I bought for my sister's kids.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some where also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well very not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

2) check her sexual history.. have a background check on her

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

4) if she has any tattoo and multiple piercings, dump that b!tch

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

6) check her relationship with her family especially with her dad and brothers

7) if she's generally lazy and can't cook, dump her!

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

9) if she has more male friends and mostly seen around men, a red flag...

10) if she has no problem revealing her body, dump her...

11) if she has the "my body, my choice" attitude, dump her..

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

13) if she bleaches, dump her!
d body count doesn't matter...except she b ashawo bfor.
D DAT multiple piercing ehn,is needed so she fit hear word n n d tattoo is just to show their intelligence😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Kaycee9242(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
.on her way to spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..

Just imagine, some women no get sense oooo! What's 4k compared to 39k so their money is not meant to spent ba?

26 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by williaam(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Is she igbo? cheesy

Asaba babe

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by omooba969(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Unnecessary billing...lol 😆

I met her on a dating app, she seemed quite cool, upfront with her data, as in quick to let me know she's a lone-parent & doing her Msc. I took her seriously, engaged her with regular calls and we kind of gelled.

After few weeks of phone calls I invited her on a date, but just about 3 days to our said date she came up with a nauseating story of owing some money & if I could come to her rescue.

I just blocked the werey...No time!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mantilla:
Babe like fetish stuffs...
Jezz me i just run ooo
how did u know she's fetish
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
williaam:

Asaba babe

No wonder she dey assume say na Yahoo you dey do steady...she has had flings with Yahoo boys

8 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by gbengene1234(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some where also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well very not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

I think I agree with most of your ideas... But you too dey para oo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
elonize:
how did u know she's fetish

It's very simple just put your hand on your chin and listen to ladies talk. They always expose themselves indirectly without knowing

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Henry22(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hahaha....hoes ain't loyal grin, na you wey take them serious I dey pity.....like this me sef no sure say I go call anyone wife unless God intervene for my matters cool

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gattuzo05:
She potrayed a good character in the first three weeks of the relationship, later I realized tlshe can drink a whole crate , 12 bottles of any beer , no specific brand. Any gin , rum, vodka name it. But her good character kept me going and I think I can work on her drink habit. Fast forward to third month, she told me one day when we were watching a movie (sex scene) together that she prefer rough sex, like someone to hang her leg with rope , stuff her mouth with clothes, do anything to make her uncomfortable and keep nacking her, I asked her again if she was serious and she said yeah. Later that night , I tried it with her and she was happy, she drank 4 or more bottles of Goldberg that night during the romp. It was during the course of us having the sex that she made a statement that still rings in my ears till today...she said " Ki nti é ri Igbo dié puff bayii" ( make I see small Indian hemp smoke) I smiled over it like nothing happened knowing fully well that I can't continue with her because she has the skill of shocking you with weird habit of hers gradually without thinking it's a big deal.
so anytime u 1 wana imgbi ,u go dey smoke weed, while she dey drink like fish...I tell u...take drugs make ur gbola big,after first action,she will repent😁😁😋😋
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Reminderz: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
gbengene1234:

I think I agree with most of your ideas... But you too dey para oo grin

bros e be like say you don sabi me before grin
the truth is harsh... it's not for the light-hearted.. I'm not here to comfort anyone with lies...

13 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

It's very simple just put your hand on your chin and listen to ladies talk. They always expose themselves indirectly without knowing
if I want to know if a girl is worst it,I just throw conversation ,a specific 1 or wat her way of talking... I no dey too bother,I go catch dem

9 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofadaman:
Bent her over for D**gy, then she asked, "which hole"?.

So I used both and bailed for good
what's her name?
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Amayabor1: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Is she from imo state?

Lol. Na them o. Before you marry any lady from imo state, make sure say na God come down himself and tell you to go ahead o. Asin pray very well.

20 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by elonize(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Timoleon:
Na 39k you I’d her phone sef? Which food she use the 4K cook
leave d guy abeg,e gain well well😂😂
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Diddycsbsb: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Me I know get Red Flag ,. My only Red flag 🚩is smelling Vigna,. I'm tired of the smelling ,some of the girl's I trying to love, immediately I invited them over during pre-intimacy I noticed smelling odour and the worst part they are beautiful and have a nice body.. Please this is not a joke girls in the house what is the cause?

Secondly,. I like one girl she is beautiful and clean but this girl have smelling v ,. I notice it during pre-intimacy I became depressed, even till now I'm still in depression I was thinking 🤔 if someone swear for me that I will never have a good taste of v.,. Please girls in the house what's the cause of this odour and how can I tell a girl i like that she have a smelling v. Please this is not a joke .

25 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Ojukwu007(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some were also displaying slay queen's attitude..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

14) if she has olosho close friends or friends displaying oloshoic attributes, dump her!
Wow! You said it all. Nothing remain.

My highest 🚩 was my ex..dressing like a wh0re to my house during her first visit, even when I tried to respect her and not make sexual advances, she eventually initiated it and we made out.

Her skimpy and indecent dress so turned me off. I was so ashamed. At that point, I just knew it was over.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Eagba(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Is she from imo state?
No she is from Anambra

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by williaam(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

No wonder she dey assume say na Yahoo you dey do steady...she has had flings with Yahoo boys

I guess sha, the billing here is back to back, i just tire, they think everyone here na Yahoo oh

9 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ackifemmy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
She invited me and her ex to her family end of the year party.
I settled her toxic behaviour disputes with her aunty many times.
Guilt tripping.
She was never content.

15 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
I swear, you just remind me of what one single mom told me, the girl say she still love her kid 's father though they have separated like a year ago, omo that is where i stop toasting her, she was still giving me greenlights but my spirit no dey again kpata kpata
Gbenga4ever1411:
The first red flag I noticed was that her heart still with her former boyfriend

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by adehadex(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nagging

4 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Amayabor1: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
elonize:
d body count doesn't matter...except she b ashawo bfor.
D DAT multiple piercing ehn,is needed so she fit hear word n n d tattoo is just to show their intelligence😂😂😂

Lol. Dey play. Body count doesn't matter? Lol. As a man, go marry a lady with multiple body counts, you go know how far! You think say you go fit satisfy her? You think she nor go look outside? Dey play!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
I swear, but i like those type for the fun, especially their sex
Expensiveboo:
The day she came into my room and saw me smoking loud, she asked me to pass it to her...

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Efna55: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Me I know get Red Flag ,. My only Red flag 🚩is smelling Vigna,. I'm tired of the smelling ,some of the girl's I trying to love, immediately I invited them over during pre-intimacy I noticed smelling odour and the worst part they are beautiful and have a nice body.. Please this is not a joke girls in the house what is the cause?

Secondly,. I like one girl she is beautiful and clean but this girl have smelling v ,. I notice it during pre-intimacy I became depressed, even till now I'm still in depression I was thinking 🤔 if someone swear for me that I will never have a good taste of v.,. Please girls in the house what's the cause of this odour and how can I tell a girl i like that she have a smelling v. Please this is not a joke .
Most girls are a baggage of infection they know nothing about, if you're interested in a girl and she smell bad, ask her to go to the hospital she might be suffering from bacterial vaginosis and its curable..

19 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. Dey play. Body count doesn't matter? Lol. As a man, go marry a lady with multiple body counts, you go know how far! You think say you go fit satisfy her? You think she nor go look outside? Dey play!

Guy nor dey talk too much... some pple nor dey hear word

11 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Eagba:
No she is from Anambra

Whats the difference grin

8 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Theboss001: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
brain54:
I once dated this girl…

Less than 2 weeks into the relationship. (We were still getting to know each other) She called one day…

I was too busy so I couldn’t take her call. My intention was to call back when less busy but somehow I didn’t get to returning her call.

She called many times during the day and somehow I saw the call but it was always at an unsuitable time.

I finally was free later that evening… I can’t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was “ THUNDER FIRE YOU !“ followed by ***##%%%^^* and then more explicives. For close to a minute i calmly listened to her go on. She insulted my full generation… no one left out.

I was shocked. I couldn’t say anything because I expected her to wait for an explanation. She didn’t even allow me say anything.

She dropped the call… I didn’t call back. The next day she called to apologize (I had already seen her real character) but I never called or saw her again and the relationship died a natural death.

I no want hot tempered woman when go Dey knock my head for house Abeg.

She sounded violent too… like if I was present physically she for press my neck.

I no fit shout!

Make una dey lie small small oh.
Someone barely 2weeks and is immediately hauling curses on you and your generation because you no pick call.

Easy oooh chief

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.