Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend (45105 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by obembet(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
I think this one of the most hilarious conversation so far, the boy understood and the sugar Daddy need to complies.

Source: @mufasatundeednut

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
😂. The boyfriend is what redpillers will call a low-value man
Very funny

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Sugar daughter corner her package come corner guy man own join am... Guy man gats protest the injustice na, owu dey. cheesy

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by melonsgroup: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by talented321: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
At the end of the day none of them will marry her'' then she will come to nairaland and shout men are scum while you are the real scum and werey roaming around.
Who will like to marry a LovePeddler apart from fun and sex except useless simps''

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by FairAdvocate(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Zaga dat... chop all the washing as long as you give me my potion. Leg over, my baby give me leg over.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by obembet(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

Shameless guys everywhere

I know the lady might be wrong but u guys should have fear of God, if you cannot take proper care of your wife to be or girlfriend, there is no point in having one

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Jennyclay(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Shameless boyfriend

Yeye boyfriend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by obembet(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Kingosytex:
Sugar daughter corner her package come corner guy man own join am... Guy man gats protest the injustice na, owu dey. cheesy

Werey, una no get shame, instead of you to fight for love and hold your woman, u are looking for justice ⚖️

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Werey, una no get shame, instead of you to fight for love and hold your woman, u are looking for justice ⚖️

Na person wey chop food dey fight for love.
Guy man suppose secure the money fess cheesy

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by talented321: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2023
Both the guy and the sugar daddy is using the said girl for sex''
obembet:
Just that some boyfriend no get shame... Imagine a guy turn to a begger to your wife to be sugar daddy.

Nlfpmod
there is nothing like men here'' Don't be emotional' okay

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by ahnie: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
She's not his wife.... they're in a business ventures.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by fyzaila: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2023
When both the big and small daddy have no use of her other than s3x.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by TotoGame(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
Oke ikpu puta Oke amu Ara ya.

Meaning Always be nice to Ladies

According to my Igbo friend.

For those that doesn't understand igbo, it means if a big Succulent kitten comes out, A monster prick go drill am

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by sweetman2022: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

I can't stop laughing.. fighting for love for a street girl. Does such a girl tells you she is looking for love? Nawa for you ladies oo. The guy is doing the right thing. Collect enough money through her and enjoy his own cookie too till he is tired and kick her away when he is ready to find the right woman. I don't expect you to understand if u are in same category as the girl.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Starboytwo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don laugh tire.

This is indeed crazy.

6 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by melonsgroup: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
TotoGame:

For those that doesn't understand igbo, it means if a big Succulent kitten comes out, A monster prick go drill am
chop knockle ma niggar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by zed7: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Cooked up nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Cmanforall: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Old news
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Deeprooted: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Congolese men have the world's biggest pen!s size on average.

An average Congolese man is packing 7.1 inches (17.78 cm) according to a study conducted in Kinshasa and Lubumbashi from 2014-2016.
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Is this the type of rubbish we should be seeing on Nairaland front page? This is complete rubbish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Justdogood(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Me as her boyfriend....

Daddy wey dey pamper,
Daddy of life,
Daddy general,
Daddy worldwide.

Can I also bring her younger sister so you Date her too. 🙌

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
At the end of the day none of them will marry her'' then she will come to nairaland and shout men are scum while you are the real scum and werey roaming around.
Who will like to marry a LovePeddler apart from fun and sex except useless simps''
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by SQLmastar(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

Did I hear you say "wife to be?"

Such babes aren't meant for the altar. They are for the streets.
Guyman straff her while subscription lasts. Then go and look for a fine young virgin and take to the altar!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Agbadocassava: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tinubu is the sugar daddy, southeast is the babe while IPOB is the boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
Chai!
Dis your vawulence too loud joooor!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
😁 Anything to survive. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by Crystalom38: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
😂. The boyfriend is what redpillers will call a low-value man .
Very funny
he's a redpillers.

It's just his turn. He knows that. If na low value man he for the cry upandan say "him" girl dey knack another man.

Redpillers know she's for the streets, no need to covet her

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by b3llo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hehehe.....
Re: See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend by BoldBrainz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

And the girl who's fvcking a man old enough to be her father, has the proper amount of shame right?

If a girlfriend is shameless enough to spread her legs for an elderly man for the money, there's no reason that young man should feel same for wanting his share of that money.

Everybody can be stupid you know!

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.