Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) (104459 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by sleemomymy: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
Wait oo

What’s the correlation between Buhari and Niger?

I don’t understand this frequent romance

Chaii see how Nigeria has failed that was why APC did all they could to make sure they rigged in Tinubu

Imagine this was a working country ? Buhari suppose match from Ao Rock to Prison

But see the menace & destroyer walking freely bcuz he knows he’s a lesser evil than Tinubu
The Buhari you are talking about still construct the second Niger bridge your saint never constructed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Tobianojoel(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
Wait oo

Chaii see how Nigeria has failed that was why APC did all they could to make sure they rigged in Tinubu

Imagine this was a working country ? Buhari suppose match from Ao Rock to Prison

But see the menace & destroyer walking freely bcuz he knows he’s a lesser evil than Tinubu
Would Obi arrest Buhari? You must have forgotten that Obi promised not to probe his predecessor.
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buhari Will on Wednesday address World Leaders on educative ways to fix the economy

Run oOo😆
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Reelz: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
any country this man advices is doomed for failure.. take it or accept it..
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by UNDFTD: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
The idiot has gone back to whence he came from, Niger. When MNK was saying it, people did NOT believe him but now the evidence has become crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by chiboycue: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Source

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024U1GVexYqYKFvpJbiGwBf62h8zEG8jq2aAMtXjty6LySD6LMPgWyBWW7t8Hnj88Fl&id=100044604366356&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=SDPelY

What does ExPMB know about "educative ways to fix the economy" for him to be thinking of addressing World leaders on the subject ?
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Deltavariant(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let the man be, he is no longer in official capacity, many of your comments are filled with envy and hate....
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by rummmy: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
That idiotic mod that ban me have given up so soon..
Abuse my family and I will abuse him more .
Him go ban tire.
I have over 10 NL account
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Stop updating us about this most useless president to ever rule a country
Someone that has been forgotten....
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sorry Op Nigerians are still Nursing the wound inflicted on us by Buhari therefore nothing to be discussed about him here for now-just a suggestion.
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by babane2016(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Septagon:
The fear of tinubu!!!!
Baba don twamma
After Dem pick him men

Hadley Chase available
I want Hadley chase please. My Watsapp 08033735933
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Last355(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
shocked dangling balls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by 001Lagos: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
The most useless and foolish president ever known to man

This foolish Buhari looted Nigeria dry and use the funds to fix Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Tremple8v: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dude just visited his real country
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Xox1945(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Failure personified

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by validplanet: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
Wait oo

Stop wailing and get a life! Loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
LordIsaac:
World leaders hearing Buhari's speech on economy...

They will be like grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Buhari Will on Wednesday address World Leaders on educative ways to fix the economy.
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
"Buhari will address the world leaders on educative ways to fix the economy" grin grin grin grin Irony of the century

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrsoft3:
The same Buhari that failed here?

A failure want to go and address world leader..An addicted terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by UNDFTD: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buhari Will on Wednesday address World Leaders on educative ways to fix the economy. Although the detailed agenda of the meeting is not available, it is expected to be about the summit which aimed at working to help transform education systems in serveral countries and territories.

The above reason given for his trip to the UK is NOT only a JOKE but it's an insult and offends the sensibility of intelligent people all around the globe. How can an idiot that could NOT fix the economy of a country that he ran for over 6 years is now invited to address the world leaders on ways to fix an economy? What an irony! I am NOT surprised that the summit is to hold in the UK after all it was the same evil and vile UK that foisted the M0R0N on Nigeria and backed and supported his impunity and illegality throughout his tenure in office.
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Deltavariant:
Let the man be, he is no longer in official capacity, many of your comments are filled with envy and hate....

What does ExPMB know about "educative ways to fix the economy" for him to be thinking of addressing World leaders on the subject ?
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by oluwayomisire22: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
AJALA buhari you no dy tired for traveling
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by Taigaban: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ex presido go check your investment o, I don't trust these boys.
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
UNDFTD:
Buhari Will on Wednesday address World Leaders on educative ways to fix the economy. Although the detailed agenda of the meeting is not available, it is expected to be about the summit which aimed at working to help transform education systems in serveral countries and territories.

The above reason given for his trip to the UK is NOT only a JOKE but it's an insult and offends the sensibility of intelligent people all around the globe. How can an idiot that could NOT fix the economy of a country that he ran for over 6 years is now invited to address the world leaders on ways to fix an economy? I am NOT surprised that the summit is to hold in the UK after all it was the same evil and vile UK that foisted the M0R0N on Nigeria and backed and supported his impunity and illegality throughout his tenure in office.
over 6 or eight years. Your estimate is not good for newbies here
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by seguno2: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrsoft3:
The same Buhari that failed here?

Na so we mumu reach.
Failed as a military dictator yet we allowed him ruin us for eight years as president.
What do we do to redeem ourselves from this mumuness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by treatise: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by sixtuso(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Stop updating us about this most useless president to ever rule a country
I don't even know the reason behind the update. Is he still the president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) by linearity: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dis one weak me…. PMB will address world leaders on ‘Educative ways to fix the Economy’.

You can’t make dis up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.