Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record (1081 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Humbrown23(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chef Dammy did not apply before making attempt – Guinness World RecordPublished on June 15, 2023 By Sunny Green Itodo

Guinness World Record has said Nigerian chef, Dammy did not submit an application before attempting to break her compatriot, Hilda Baci’s cooking record.

DAILY POST reported that an Ekiti-based lady, Chef Dammy took up cooking on Friday June 9, with the organisers saying she would cook for 120 hours.

Her bold attempt was welcomed with mixed reactions with some berating her for attempting to break Hilda’s record just weeks after she set the record, while others commended her bravery.

Chef Hilda Baci also endorsed Chef Dammy’s cook-a-thon via her Twitter handle.

However, Guinness World Record did not comment on Chef Dammy’s attempt throughout the duration of her cooking.

According to LegitNG, the record body has revealed why they were silent on Dammy’s attempt.

The news outfit said GWR told them that they didn’t receive an application from Chef Dammy.

“We have not received an application for this attempt. Applications can be made via the Guinness World Records website for our records management team to review,” Guinness World Record said per Legit.

“Once an application is accepted, the record claimant receives a set of detailed guidelines specific to that record category that must be adhered to.

“This also details a list of evidence that must be submitted for our team to verify the record. Guinness World Records maintains a rigorous review process to maintain the integrity of each Guinness World Records title.”
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Hatrick01: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofcourse.
He no apply bcuz he no get yansh and bwess.
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Thegamingorca(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
She's a dumbass

Dammy the dundee

1 Like

Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by talented321: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Anyhow i love her gentleness
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by skj1377(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nigerians are not used to organised societies. I wonder how she thinks people break record sef. Just pick a phone and call GWR I have just cooked for 6 weeks see my video!!!!!? Foolishness.
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
I saw this picture online and I was just laughing silly. 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Caramia2020(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
She did not make any research before entering her kitchen, all efforts she put in the cooking activities did not yield the ultimate goal but thank God for the fame and the donation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Very Mumu Girl. undecided

I Dislike Copy copy Alot.

Original people will always be Praised. 😊
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Humbrown23(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by fourboys: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nice
Re: Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record by Bantino(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Quite unfortunate for her, better luck next time

(1) (Reply)

I Beg I Need Answers Oh! / I Ma Kool,strong,energetic And Size Able / I Call Her Sunshyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.