Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ (59775 Views)

Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by fatytoy333(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
happney65:
This has nothing to do with the economy. Sanusi will be back as Emir of Kano that was dethroned by Ganduje.

The new king maker in Kano now is kwankwso and Sanusi is coming back as Emir

Period!

So sad that you can't read in-between the lines... For your mind now you think Sanusi enthronement is a top priority to Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Shezzman: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
No choice than to like this man..
Like Sabinus always says "Smart move"
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-ex-cbn-gov-sanusi-at-state-house-%e2%81%a3/
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by jclassiq(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
9jatriot:
Those wanting for flame the emblem of tribalism by claiming that floating the Naira is anti north will do well to remember that Sanusi is a major proponent of such an idea.

And he is a Northerner
*Fan the embers.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by ipobarecriminals: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ismael97:

I never said anybody owes me anything. You can say whatever u like since you've never needed help from anybody before
reason why u dey beg disgraceful online. Why not ask ur friend /family to sub for u since u want to beg/likes begging
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
In this life make sure you retain your dignity and status

Make sure you don’t fluctuate between being rich and wealthy to being broke

Same APC miscreants that hailed Buhari for 8yrs are now calling him the worst president ever in history of Nigeria

If Buhari comes back now they’ll change mouth and call him darling president

So they were all feeling the heat of Buhari but acted like all was well

I heard Tinubu has increased their 30k monthly stipend to 37k

A reliable APC source confided in me
We the progressive Nigerians perfectly understand your hurt dear Obidient. There's currently a huge scarcity of bad news, so you have to find a way to cheer yourselves and make yourselves happy.

We sincerely sympathise with you brothers.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Busu001: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Our incoming CBN governor

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by renderme: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
McLizbae:
This Tinubu dey rest at all!? Hmmm.. Small yansh dey shake too much o!

Didn’t u hear when fashola said he was a taskmaster dt doesn’t sleep when he was Lagos governor. He said he used to fire people very well too.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by drey076(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
I begin to fall inlove with this man

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by ideynl1: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Okoros are truly third class citizens

But they are buying up your ancestral lands.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by drey076(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
The guy is indeed a strategist

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Realist777: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Same APC miscreants that hailed Buhari for 8yrs are now calling him the worst president ever in history of Nigeria

Hmmm!

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by millionboi2: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Something is cooking
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Arabaincubus: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sanusi don join Army?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by ruggedtimi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu getting stronger everyday.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by 9jatriot(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Thanks
jclassiq:

*Fan the embers.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by AuthorMan: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu looks fragile. May he rule the nation well sha.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Slurity(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

politics of political parties still confusing people like you. Nobody care about party anymore in advance countries. It's all about the candidate. Looking at the last election, it is clear that Tinubu won not because of the party alone but because it is Tinubu that is contesting under the party. Even Buhari worked seriously against APC yet Tinubu won. I want to believe you are one of the Obedient supporters by your statement of hate alone is enough sign.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Starhearts: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Another Full meaning of #BAT

B: BOLA ~PRESIDENT

A: AKPABIO ~SENATE PRESIDENT

T: TAJUDEEN ~ SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.

#RenewedHope is Here, Spread the Gospel
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by happney65: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
spiralwedge:

Nahh, he’ll be re-appointed CBN governor. No other Gov stabilised the economy like the way he did. A wise Tinubu, that I know, will put someone like Sanusi there. Sanusi working with PBAT on the economy will turn the economy around in a year.

You see you don't know what you are saying. The best CBN Govornor since 1999 is Charles Soludo and not Sanusi

Which stability did he do to the Economy when he was throwing all sorts of garbage out and that was why Jonathan removed the idio..tt.

Tinubu that is already on the verge of failure only make his failure fast if he reappoints Sanusi

QED!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Bashirkareem31: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
fuckJones:
Imagine an adviser list of Yesufu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Falz, Dele Farotimi, Ghazali, Macaroni... Abi, who remain follow wey dey follow that empty man?
Dem even say Falz could be the AGF...lol

That kind of a government can only steer the country into doom.

Clowns!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Invitationn: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
happney65:
This has nothing to do with the economy. Sanusi will be back as Emir of Kano that was dethroned by Ganduje.

The new king maker in Kano now is kwankwso and Sanusi is coming back as Emir

Period!
Kwankwoso dare not!
What most people don’t understand is the fact that the people of Kano don’t really like Sanusi.
Have you ever wondered why his dethroning wasn’t chaotic? No riot, no crisis?
They love Bayero more because they believe he was the rightful owner of the throne.

Make Kwankwoso and his governor in law had better let the sleeping dog be!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Peacemaker5128: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
ideynl1:

But they are buying up your ancestral lands.
stale
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na wa o! This man dey sleep at all?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Julius223pounds(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tricycle is for sale with a one-year warranty.
Price: 800k

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by ideynl1: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
stale

Tell that to Lagos state assembly.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by millionboi2: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ganduje will be pained by this news.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by tobenuel(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Okoros are truly third class citizens
even as you and I are inside this their world country, you still use your brain to say a region is their class citizen.. I weep for blacks
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by spiralwedge(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
happney65:

You see you don't know what you are saying. The best CBN Govornor since 1999 is Charles Soludo and not Sanusi

Which stability did he do to the Economy when he was throwing all sorts of garbage out and that was why Jonathan removed the idio..tt.

Tinubu that is already on the verge of failure only make his failure fast if he reappoints Sanusi

QED!

Please stay out of my mention, I don’t have dealings with Obid!ots. T for thanks
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by happney65: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
spiralwedge:

Please stay out of my mention, I don’t have dealings with Obid!ots. T for thanks

Guess you have lost your vision because if you never did you will know na jejely I dey before you came to my post.

Nonesense and Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by damkin24(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Get well soon 🙏
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by Killermamba: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ by nedekid: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

If Buhari comes back now they’ll change mouth and call him [b]darling president

A reliable APC source confided in me[/b]

Darling President.
We know them naa, that vulture meat seller and his cohorts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.