Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying (3481 Views)

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by veroupdate(f): 12:31am On Feb 25
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=10

You must see a man Gbola, hold it, feel it & make sure it working, before marrying-Rev Nana Prempeh

watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0DrcXvW8hs

2 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BodyCount: 12:35am On Feb 25
Yes
Advice to all your daughters
MUMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Opanka44(m): 1:19am On Feb 25
Why
Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by oz4real83(m): 5:00am On Feb 25
This is how to become "community property"shocked. How many will she "hold, feel and make sure it is working" before she gets the right one? sad

12 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by slimjohn2k5: 5:17am On Feb 25
What about confirming the woman is fruitful and can multiply? grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 5:43am On Feb 25
She's right but people will come here and pretend and even call her names because she's bold to say the truth. She didn't say you should have sex, she said you must see and hold it to know and confirm if it's actually what you like. Nobody should quote me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Authoreety: 6:17am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
She's right but people will come here and pretend and even call her names because she's bold to say the truth. She didn't say you should have sex, she said you must see and hold it to know and confirm if it's actually what you like. Nobody should quote me

This topic shouldn't concern you... So stay off

3 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 6:18am On Feb 25
Authoreety:

This topic shouldn't concern you... So stay off
Why should I stay off, I'm an adult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Authoreety: 6:23am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
Why should I stay off, I'm an adult

Are you not anti-men anymore, iyaebe?

6 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by brain54(m): 6:52am On Feb 25
The talk really shock the host...

It's actually a bombshell coming from a pastor!
Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by GoodSpirit: 6:58am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

Just the way she confirming, that's how guys will confirm if she will conceive and get pregnant before going forward.

You say how you want to confirm your confirm we say how we want ours. Your standards aren't a problem to guys hope you are cool with ours too. Where the problem comes is when you don't see anything wrong with yours but see everything wrong guys standards.

See you want dicksomania, we will allow you win a world title.

2 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 7:02am On Feb 25
GoodSpirit:

Just the way she confirming, that's how guys will confirm if she will conceive and get pregnant before going forward.

You say how you want to confirm your confirm we say how we want ours. Your standards aren't a problem to guys hope you are cool with ours too. Where the problem comes is when you don't see anything wrong with yours but see everything wrong guys standards.

See you want dicksomania, we will allow you win a world title.
You don't need to confirm anything about a woman because her features are what you can easily see but that of a man is hidden and it may turn out disappointing

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Fahvvy: 7:11am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
You don't need to confirm anything about a woman because her features are what you can easily see but that of a man is hidden and it may turn out disappointing

Oh really? undecided...

Which "easily seen" feature of a woman proves that she can easily give birth? undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by LeeSmart: 7:15am On Feb 25
This woman wan open the flood gate of fornication amongst these our youth oo

3 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19am On Feb 25
All these people that call themselves ministers…
What's this again?

What happened to 'inquiring of GOD' before proposing or accepting the marriage proposal?
Let GOD do all the checking while you stay clean until you finally find the right one.

Do you think sex is the only reason marriages are crashing?
This advice will only increase the level of sexual immorality amongst the people.
This is not a reasonable advice.

Marriages based on sex will crash.
Marriages based on love will crash.

It takes more than love and sex to keep a marriage working!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BrighterSyde: 7:21am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

Ow. You can easily see the features of a woman including confirming that she can get pregnant by just seeing ? Whatever you and Jennyclay are smoking is definitely the real shiii

15 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 7:32am On Feb 25
Fahvvy:

Oh really? undecided...

Which "easily seen" feature of a woman proves that she can easily give birth? undecided...
nobody is talking about giving birth here

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by almarthins(m): 7:33am On Feb 25
Authoreety:

Are you not anti-men anymore, iyaebe?

Aunty dey enjoy gbola behind closed door. Come here dey form feminist.

5 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Westerhoffe(m): 7:33am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

Yea… you can see through her belly to see if her womb is still intact or has been removed by a doctor due to a failed or frequent abortion.

You can't be more than 13 years old or less with this comment of yours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:35am On Feb 25
Fahvvy:

Oh really? undecided...

No mind that girl,she is a kid in adult body
Check all her comments on nairaland,they are all chidish,annoying or dumb

2 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 7:35am On Feb 25
Westerhoffe:

Yea… you can see through her belly to see if her womb is still intact or has been removed by a doctor due to a failed or frequent abortion.

You can't be more than 13 years old or less with this comment of yours.
She was talking from the a woman's perspective and you all brought the gender war again. Maybe a pastor should do a counter interview or wareva to satisfy you all

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by Westerhoffe(m): 7:42am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
She was talking from the a woman's perspective and you all brought the gender war again. Maybe a pastor should do a counter interview or wareva to satisfy you all

This has nothing to do with gender war.
What she is advising is on the contrary.
You can't go around doing that and thinking you're making a check.
What kinda check is that?

If she had suggested a fertility test, I'd not have uttered a counter.

7 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 7:44am On Feb 25
LeeSmart:
This woman wan open the flood gate of fornication amongst these our youth oo
There's nothing wrong with what she said, that's how it supposed so as to avoid stories . She never said they should have sex
Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by yachal: 7:53am On Feb 25
BrighterSyde:

Ow. You can easily see the features of a woman including confirming that she can get pregnant by just seeing ? Whatever you and Jennyclay are smoking is definitely the real shiii

Don't mind them, both of them are on colos.
BTW I agree with Rev. Nana

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BrighterSyde: 7:55am On Feb 25
yachal:

Don't mind them, both of them are on colos

Very cheap ones
Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BrighterSyde: 7:56am On Feb 25
Dyfynezz12:

No mind that girl,she is a kid in adult body
Check all her comments on nairaland,they are all chidish,annoying or dumb

True. I used to think this EreluRoz was an adult but her comments show she is just a kid

5 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 7:59am On Feb 25
BrighterSyde:

True. I used to think this EreluRoz was an adult but her comments show she is just a kid
mtcheww, I can born you.

2 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BrighterSyde: 8:00am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:

Woman’s perspective has nothing to do with what you said. How on earth can you say that just by looking at a woman you can tell that all the features are intact.? Stop embarrassing yourself. But sturborness and the fact that you won’t agree you are childish saying that will not allow you admit that’s a dumb thing to say. Instead you’ll avoid explaining how just seeing a woman is enough to make you know she’s fertile and talk about irrelevant things like woman’s perspective which will only make you more obviously dumb

3 Likes

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by BrighterSyde: 8:01am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
mtcheww, I can born you.

God forbid. My mother will never say a daft and unintelligent statement as looking at a woman is enough to tell that she is fertile or has complete features. I pity your children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 8:03am On Feb 25
BrighterSyde:

Woman’s perspective has nothing to do with what you said. How on earth can you say that just by looking at a woman you can tell that all the features are intact.? Stop embarrassing yourself. But sturborness and the fact that you won’t agree you are childish saying that will not allow you admit that’s a dumb thing to say. Instead you’ll avoid explaining how just seeing a woman is enough to make you know she’s fertile and talk about irrelevant things like woman’s perspective which will only make you more obviously dumb
You and your likes commenting here are the dumb ones to have diverted from the topic and bringing in what the men want when the topic isn't about what a man wants. This is how you all fail exams and blame the lecturers. Blacks are indeed very difficult to deal with

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 8:08am On Feb 25
BrighterSyde:

God forbid. My mother will never say a daft and unintelligent statement as looking at a woman is enough to tell that she is fertile or has complete features. I pity your children
Twist my statement to suit your narrative for all I care. Was the topic talking about a woman's fertility? Was my statement about a woman's fertility? The topic is about a woman seeing and holding her man's penis to confirm if it's working and she's ok with it and your gender war activists brought in fertility talk and I simply told him a woman's features can easily be seen (I can't explain to you if you don't know what I mean here) but that of a man is hidden. Was the woman encouraging sex? No. Una tire me for this nairaland with gender war wahala

1 Like

Re: You Must See A Man Gbola, Hold It, Feel It, Make Sure It Working Before Marrying by EreluRoz: 8:10am On Feb 25
See as they divert everything to make them feel better. That's why I don't always believe a man's side of the story in any issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / What's Your Say On This??? ( Photo ) / How True Is This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.