Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? (1334 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Does Our Race Make Us Smell A Certain Way? / Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Does anyone have siblings who ignore them because they look a certain way?
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by hadjipapiey(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
mamagee3:

Perhaps if you get more explicit.. What kind of ways?
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
hadjipapiey:

Perhaps if you get more explicit.. What kind of ways?
Just not talking to her

And going out of his way to disrespect and create trouble for her…
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by talented321: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Your question is touching, but we move.
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by mamagee3(f): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
Your question is touching, but we move.
We move?

What do you mean?
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by talented321: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Madam, i no get stregnth to type much, but your question remind me of something
mamagee3:

We move?

What do you mean?
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Exmilitant(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Our first daughter ignored me for years because I was a.......

But who cared?

Now we are good though.
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
Madam, i no get stregnth to type much, but your question remind me of something
your thread made fp you don hammer.
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by talented321: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
How
Goalnaldo:
your thread made fp you don hammer.
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
How
seun pay any op that his thread hit fp 15k..dont mind me o, its a joke.
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
🫤
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Irupetepete: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2023
mamagee3:
when you go marry?
You've consistently created irrelevant topics since have known u here
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by MechanicMike: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2023
mamagee3:

Yea..my singbling stop talking to me when women started satin my prikkk waz way bigger......then he puncture range rover my tyre!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry

Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by Rokiat(f): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Mama Gee and her funny threads smh
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by sylve11: 5:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Irupetepete:
when you go marry?
You've consistently created irrelevant topics since have known u here

shocked shocked cool
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by hadjipapiey(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2023
mamagee3:

Just not talking to her

And going out of his way to disrespect and create trouble for her…

Oh that!

That's cruel
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
mamagee3:

Mamagee my love do not let it bother you if anyone ignores you
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by mamagee3(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Mamagee my love do not let it bother you if anyone ignores you
The missing stuff is bothering me not necessarily him…
Re: Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
mamagee3:

The missing stuff is bothering me not necessarily him…

What is missing?

Is it information you can shade here?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? / Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ? / Is There Something In The Water!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.