Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love (4974 Views)

Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? / I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith / Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
NOTE : PLEASE FOR ONLY TRUTHFUL AND MATURE BEINGS( For nigeria and ghana)
In Nigeria and ghana , my Stats shows that more than 100, 000 fathers has slept with their daughters since DEC 1 ,2018 and more than 200,000 mothers has slept with their sons .
Yesterday friday 8 march , 317 mom slept with their sons in portharcourt ,840 mum did the same in lagos ..(you can ask how i got the statistics)

But we arent talking about that parents stuff on kids now , But brothers and sisters HMMM HMMM
I know most of us has been in real love in our secondary schools day ,but now your natural love instincts is dead out of heartbreaks and caution from elders, i remember loving nnamdi an igbo(he made me love igbos till date)a sweet senior ,he is in SS2 am in JSS3 when we started everynite i will dream about him n i will wake up with fever,To cut it short i have been trying to love a man like that But it is impossible ..he is outside d country in switzerland now
Love between brothers and sisters is always burning just like the secondary days ,People 'guys and ladies has been sharing their experiences ,I just remembered how sissy and hyper rude one big dude's sister i was dating 3yrs ago ,i know she is sleeping with her brother ,the guy loved me and he knows he is committing an incest with his sister ,but the girl is raving mad anytime she sees me,
. I overheard the guy warning her in quote " (LANGUE WITHHOLD)MAINTAIN S...I WE ARE DOING WRONG THINGS ,PLEASE I LOVE HER AND I WANT TO MARRY
but the lady said in quote " SO WHAT OF YOUR LOVE FOR ME AND I DONT CARE"
i was just smilling because i know what is like " i left the relationship for the girl because she threatened me with cutlass and a liquid angry Me ironlady i suppose mess am up but it dosent worth it ..

I saw a post by someone showing brother and sister sleeping and holding hands ,and people said their is nothing wrong there ..i laughed and remembered how my cousin brother living in my house was staring at my waist at the wrong time in my life when am depressed in a relationship,
So i called him to keep me company at night , when i was so Hot with the temperature almost 21°c , We are holding ourselves so tightly and the atmosphere in the room was intense ,his di.ck was so hard that i thought he was with an iron rod ,he brought it out to ram in but ... ,the affection continued for months until i tell him to leave (i fixed him with one of my boys where he lived in peace)
Why i wrote this is because Pretense isnt good for anyone who want to do good ,
Forget about me ,If you look at your sister's bottom or brother's biseps OR loins WHEN YOU IGNITE A LOVE FIRE YOU CANT COME OUT OF IT"

Please you can share your opinion and indomie generation youth like pythonamaka and co are not needed
By a casual sexologist
Cc immhotep
Cc westaslave2

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Princfred , ubunja ,iluvmamav ,amatarasha akuruoulo ,funmisticqueen oochi123 ,onyi22 ,preshy561 ,okenwaa ,lefulefu Smellinganus luminouz ,marialavina any experience from u?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Eatmyshit:
Dis idle idiot again. You will be copying and paste trash How much to eat my shit
i dnt do copy and paste ask people they will tell you
Now boy indomie run off
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ermmm
Amadioha will not like this sort of thing grin

husbandsnatcha:
In Nigeria and ghana , my Stats shows that more than 100, 000 fathers has slept with their daughters since DEC 1 ,2018 and more than 200,000 mothers has slept with their sons .
Yesterday friday 8 march , 317 mom slept with their sons in portharcourt ,840 mum did the same in lagos ..(you can ask how i got the statistics)

But we arent talking about that parents stuff on kids now , But brothers and sisters HMMM HMMM
I know most of us has been in real love in our secondary schools day ,but now your natural love instincts is dead out of heartbreaks and caution from elders, i remember loving nnamdi an igbo(he made me love igbos till date)a sweet senior ,he is in SS2 am in JSS3 when we started everynite i will dream about him n i will wake up with fever,To cut it short i have been trying to love a man like that But it is impossible ..he is outside d country in switzerland now
Love between brothers and sisters is always burning just like the secondary days ,People 'guys and ladies has been sharing their experiences ,I just remembered how sissy and hyper rude one big dude's sister i was dating 3yrs ago ,i know she is sleeping with her brother ,the guy loved me and he knows he is committing an incest with his sister ,but the girl is raving mad anytime she sees me,
. I overheard the guy warning her in quote " (LANGUE WITHHOLD)MAINTAIN S...I WE ARE DOING WRONG THINGS ,PLEASE I LOVE HER AND I WANT TO MARRY
i was just smilling because i know what is like " i left the relationship for the girl because she threatened me with cutlass and a liquid angry Me ironlady i suppose mess am up but it dosent worth it ..

I saw a post by someone showing brother and sister sleeping and holding hands ,and people said their is nothing wrong there ..i laughed and remembered how my cousin brother living in my house was staring at my waist at the wrong time in my life when am depressed in a relationship,
So i called him to keep me company at night , when i was so Hot with the temperature almost 21°c , We are holding ourselves so tightly and the atmosphere in the room was intense ,his di.ck was so hard that i thought he was with an iron rod ,he brought it out to ram in but ... ,the affection continued for months until i tell him to leave (i fixed him with one of my boys where he lived in peace)
Forget about me ,If you look at your sister's bottom or brother's biseps OR loins WHEN YOU IGNITE A LOVE FIRE YOU CANT COME OUT OF IT"

Please you can share your opinion and indomie generation youth like pythonamaka and co are not needed
By a casual sexologist
Cc immhotep
Cc westaslave2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
immhotep:
Ermmm

it happens always uno
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Westaslave2(f): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

By a casual sexologist
Cc immhotep
Cc westaslave2

Mamav U a so wright ,

Dis temptations comes when you ar broken
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by iluvMAMAV: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Princfred , ubunja ,iluvmamav ,amatarasha and co .m We are nothing compare to nature forces
Jow did you com about,
all this statistixs .

I Have been investigating u
i suspect u ar nt human ar u ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Eatmyshit:
idiot don't quote me again if you are not answering my question. Will u eat my shit? And how much
Am done wt u pythonamka d indomie bobo
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by ShinqRambq: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
It is funny how some people will just assume figures and start claiming it was a research.Answer this rapid-fire questions OP

1.Who did the research?

2.Who was the "lab-rat" not afraid of confessing to a third party,this punishable offence under our custom and constitution?

3.Why generalize it?

4.What were the processeses of this stupid research?

5.Why bring up fictitious relationships about yourself to buttress your point?

6.Do you think frontpage will put money in your pocket?

7.Who raised you

8.What shall it profit a man under a female moniker to be fooling himself

9.What shall it profit a man to get all the likes,shares and comment and lose his dignity

12 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
immhotep:
Ermmm

Oh i forgot cheesy anything seen by amadioha ,cannot be unseen by amadioha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
ShinqRambq:
It is funny how some people will just assume figures and start claiming it was a research.Answer this rapid-fire questions OP

1.Who did the research?

2.Who was the "lab-rat" not afraid of confessing to a third party,this punishable offence under our custom and constitution?

3.Why generalize it?

7.Who raised you

9.What shall it profit a man to get all the likes,shares and comment and lose his dignity
since u ar nt gentle wt ur words am nt answering u, Man wen nairalanders who visited me gossip about me lyk a celeb hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by ShinqRambq: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
since u ar nt gentle wt ur words am nt answering u, Man wen nairalanders who visited me gossip about me lyk a celeb hahahahahaha cheesy
Since you can not construct a single,proper sentence in English nor Pidgin-English,I'm not responding

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Amatarasha(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Princfred , ubunja ,iluvmamav ,amatarasha akuruoulo ,funmisticqueen oochi123 ,onyi22 ,preshy561 ,okenwaa ,lefulefu Smellinganus luminouz ,marialavina any experience from u?
Dis lady u ar always letting d cat out of d bag ,

U n thegeneralqueen (wie is she) ar d reason am in nairaland.
u ar UniQue keep it up dnt mind pple calling man ,because men are so blunt
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
ShinqRambq:

1.Who did the research?

3.Why generalize it?

7.Who raised you

correct guy
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op u dey talk about why incest in naija is on d rise bah? Various reasons na im incest don dey make incest increase. There are some fathers in their quest to aquire diabolical powers or riches their native doctor go tell them d only way for them to be rich is to sleep with their dauthers. Also some sons involve in yahoo+ also dey do incest for diabolical riches as well.i believe d quest to aquire riches through diabolical means don also give rise to the increase of incest for our society.
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Oh i forgot cheesy anything seen by amadioha ,cannot be unseen by amadioha
Gbam grin

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Amatarasha:

Oh tanks am so proud of myself nw ,my enemies una see am
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
lefulefu:
Op u dey talk about why incest in naija is on d rise bah? Various reasons na im incest don dey make incest increase. There are some fathers in their quest to aquire diabolical powers or riches their native doctor go tell them d only way for them to be rich is to sleep with their dauthers. Also some sons involve in yahoo+ also dey do incest for diabolical riches as well.i believe d quest to aquire riches through diabolical means don also give rise to the increase of incest for our society.
lefu tanks humble person , inxest is so common in nigerdelta n north
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
correct guy
unrepented whor.e n good for nothing simpleton
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Amatarasha:

she went to dubai
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
unrepented whor.e n good for nothing simpleton
coming from a monicker called husbandsnatcha. You are 's!ut' personified

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Amatarasha(f): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
she went to dubai
ok oh
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Amatarasha(f): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
coming from a monicker called husbandsnatcha. You are 's!ut' personified
So na she u witch is after ryt ?
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
irrelevant. You are yet to give me an address for your gift peasant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Amatarasha(f): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Have shame now
,only address i will give u is
To Hell Wit Ya address
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
NNE jisos gosipu gi oh, Ooh ooh she is a witch?
happy sunday
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Have shame now
,only address i will give u is
To Hell Wit Ya address
i'll drag your body kicking and screaming to hell personally

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lolz�� .... ........

i see u ar a lesbian ,WHAT did u her address for wEt trib of cos tribqueen!
Re: Why Is There So Much Burning Sexual Desires B/w Opp Siblings Who Are In Love by zexy2030(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
lefu tanks humble person , inxest is so common in nigerdelta n north
so u did urs for power...I see...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And His Seven Brides Taking Pictures After Their Wedding In Zambia / I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful / Hookup In Lekki. Agro Wan Kill Me Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.