Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (18210 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by waleski(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2010
i av been a naurto fan 4 some yrs nw and i luv it but u also need 2 check out deathnote nd ful metal alchemist nd bleach 4 me they rival naurto anyday
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi guys lets make dis rum lively i hav ben 4lowing uzumaki 4 years Wat do u thnk abut bee and kisame and samehada
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by uchihagaar: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
cool any naruto fan in UNAD?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Dclique(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
Whats so special about this naruto.
I prefer Boondocks and Avatar(The Last AirBender).
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dclique:

Whats so special about this naruto.
avatar is sum dumb shit doesn't evn have manga and d smal boy who livd 4 100yrs in an iceberg did notin dan 2 travel 2ru d world it had only 1 villian d firelord only d last 6 episode made sense
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by NijoRah: 1:56am On Apr 23, 2010
Well i have Naruto on my car,
A paint job on the fast and furious carbon fiber hood $3000.

Pain is going to feel it from Naruto After killing the Master Hero
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by malone5923(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2010
What do you think was, Itachi's gift to, Nauto? I will have to go for Yata mirror because based on shinto myth when Amataratsu hid herself(yes, she's goddess) in a Cave after she had a fight with her brother, Susanno. The kami of merriment used the yata mirror to lure her out. Its either gonna bring the destruction of, Sasuke or bring him out of darkness. What do you all think?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
We dnt knw yet but i think it's gonna be a sasuke jutsu counter lyk chidori &rasengan the chidori spear and the rasenshuriken mayb kan counter illusions or izanagi but naruto hav d upa hand GuyS THE SAGeOF THE TOAD said and "u are gonna fight sum1 with power in his eyes" who wil it be Sasuke or madara and who do u think is inside the last cofin kabuto summned using edo tensei
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by malone5923(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2010
My best bet are , Izuna(Madara's brother) or Harashima. I dont think its the RS because of, Pain, no point in having 2 rinnegan user's.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by uchihagaar: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
my guess about the last coffin is the real UCHIHA MADARA cos tobi may just be a follower of madara jst as kabuto was to Orochimaru, bt my concern is abt NARUHINA cool wink grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 03, 2010
kiss wink cheesy ;Dlets wait for kishimoto
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by bxg(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by eyoniggar(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
whats going on peeps? In the manga now, Naruto is the sage of the 6paths,while Sasuke is on his way to the battlefield.
Plus in the anime, the last episodes shown: 248 and 249 were bad asses, episodes alot of naruto fans have been waiting for. You guys need to check it out.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Feraz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
eyoniggar:

whats going on peeps? In the manga now, Naruto is the sage of the 6paths,while Sasuke is on his way to the battlefield.
Plus in the anime, the last episodes shown: 248 and 249 were bad asses, episodes alot of naruto fans have been waiting for. You guys need to check it out.
go to the naruto information thread. . . . . .
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by eyoniggar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
paste me the link bro.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by kombats: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
eyoniggar:

paste me the link bro.
here is the link  www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-522373.0.html
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by mrcheeky(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
Naruto is total rubbish! Forgive me but I dislike it, nothing really special about it tbh. The dubbed episodes in English are even worse, lipsrsealed

One Piece, Bleach and The Boondocks are the real animes you should be watching! Fairy Tail is not bad but it's boring

1 Like

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
mrcheeky:

Naruto is total rubbish! Forgive me but I dislike it, nothing really special about it tbh. The dubbed episodes in English are even worse, lipsrsealed

One Piece, Bleach and The Boondocks are the real animes you should be watching! Fairy Tail is not bad but it's boring

b0ondocks is another different entity, c'mon no real story,no villian, just s0me g.ay stuffs,Obama ish,
"but as they say Opinions are like a$shole every body has One"
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by adaolisah: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Any expectations yet, just in case you need to know, gara is dead... cry[/quote] na gaara isnt dead,u still far behind ohh,hes now d kazeka abi wetin,hokage equivalent!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by adaolisah: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2012
mrcheeky: Naruto is total rubbish! Forgive me but I dislike it, nothing really special about it tbh. The dubbed episodes in English are even worse, lipsrsealed
Come on man,dnt be a hater!anyways u re outnumbered so we dnt gve a hoot abt ur hate comment,infact onbehalf of naruto fans round d world,i forgve u,go nd hate no more!

i love boondocks,riley's such a clown :'homeys over ho's!lols!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by adaolisah: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2012
Dclique: Whats so special about this naruto.
u gota watch to knw man,i guarentee u 'one million yrs of addiction no jutsu',lols! Oh i love boondocks too,avatar?not so much!
u gota watch to knw man,i guarentee u 'one million yrs of addiction no jutsu',lols! Oh i love boondocks too,avatar?not so much!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by adaolisah: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2012
Twisting:
b0ondocks is another different entity, c'mon no real story,no villian, just s0me g.ay stuffs,Obama ish,
"but as they say Opinions are like a$shole every body has One"
looolsssssss!homeys over ho's!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by awemef: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2012
you guys can discuss about anime here http://fus360.com/forum/anime/
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by ProfHadeytolah(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2013
c0dec: that's the 4th hokage with kakashi and 2 others. i assume the chic is now an ANBU squad leader.

my favourite genin..... it's between shikamaru and neji
the chic is rin nohara.. She'z dead, killed by kakashi's chidori
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by ProfHadeytolah(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2013
c0dec: that's the 4th hokage with kakashi and 2 others. i assume the chic is now an ANBU squad leader.

my favourite genin..... it's between shikamaru and neji
the chic is rin nohara.. She'z dead, killed by kakashi's chidori and shikamaru is now a chunin while neji died as a jounin.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by ProfHadeytolah(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
c0dec: the guy is a cheat abeg. he the only one that has an auto-protect shield. only a few ninjas can hit him and it's bloody hard to do so.

anyway i believe neji will brush gaara anyway. neji will also brush sasuke. masashi kishimoto is under-utilizing him.

well i'm finding it hard to get up to date with episodes as i'm out of school and i don't have the time for internet downloads due to work. i have up to 106, then 115, 121-126 then 135. so i actually haven't seen the sasuke-naruto rack. heard it was bloody though.

my naruto source isnt in lagos now . i have to wait till he gets back. are you in lagos?

wait until u see complete susano'o, shinsusenju, izanami,izanagi, and co before you know who the real cheats.
c0dec: the guy is a cheat abeg. he the only one that has an auto-protect shield. only a few ninjas can hit him and it's bloody hard to do so.

anyway i believe neji will brush gaara anyway. neji will also brush sasuke. masashi kishimoto is under-utilizing him.

well i'm finding it hard to get up to date with episodes as i'm out of school and i don't have the time for internet downloads due to work. i have up to 106, then 115, 121-126 then 135. so i actually haven't seen the sasuke-naruto rack. heard it was bloody though.

my naruto source isnt in lagos now . i have to wait till he gets back. are you in lagos?

wait until u see complete susano'o, shinsusenju, izanami,izanagi, and co before you know who the real cheats.

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by HALIPHAX(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
add me up on whatsapp 08106822754 TO Join naruto grupie.....nd to me madara is the coolest nd baddest ever...da dude single handed took down all tailed beast ..something akatsuki culd nt even do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COMPLETE SEASON: The Witcher Season 1 Episode 1-8 / Nigeria Submits ‘The Milkmaid’ For Oscars 2021 Nomination / LABE ORUN NEWS: Ten Months Old Baby Dies In Struggle Over Land (strange But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.