Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (36944 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unfortunately you are not the court to decide that
I can predict the court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
pandax:

Transmission of raw data simply means that after election at the PU, raw results will be inputted onto the BVAS machine directly. On the other hand, INEC told us that form EC8A containing the results will be scanned using BVAS and sent directly to the IreV in real-time.

If we had inputted the results directly onto BVAS as was done in Kenya, election results will be out in at most 2 hours after polls completion

Different issues, but INEC/APC/Tinubu/Shettima is trying to make it same argument now

Lp has failed to prove that election wasn't transmitted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Here's a link to the FULL TEXT ;

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-transmit-raw-figures-of-election-results-inec-chairman/#:~:text=Infact%2C%20the%20law%20does%20not,a%20long%20period%20of%20time

Don't mind the lawyer, he wanted to sneak in the phrase that INEC chairman said he will not transmit result. I was right with my assumption in my precious post.

He was saying the figures as in numbers (LP 75, APC 10) will not be transmitted.

LP has been consistent in quoting what INEC chairman said.

See the extract from the paper
Barely three days to the conduct of Presidential and National Assembly elections,Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has clarified that raw figures of election results would not transmitted electronically by his Commission.

Yakubu made the revelation on Wednesday night at a meeting with leaders of International Election Observers who visited him at his Commission headquarter.

He said Presiding Officers has the mandate to use the Bimodal Voters Accreditation (BVAS) machine to snap
election results documented on the results sheet from each polling unit and upload the photo of the result on the INEC Result Viewing Portal (IRev) for anxious Nigerians to observe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

We want him to know that the technicalities they are looking for is no where to be found.

But I understand you point. Noted.

They have found a lot actually
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

He was correct but inconsistent and unreliable according to the electoral act

That was why he did not answer yes or no to most of the questions.

He rather preferred to explain. Which was smart. He did not leave you lawyer to assume what his response meant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You misunderstand it.the software engineer does not work with AWS so cannot determine.he did not give any prove that inec sabotaged anything.
Lp presented ctc without speaking on them.
The inec chairman statement has no weight,what has weight is what the law specifies.
Lp are not saying they won actually,they are saying tinubu won but through rigging
LP never said tinubu won but Obi won and he will prove it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

I can predict the court
As an urchinn,have you ever predicted against apc? Same way you predicted Andy Uba to win Anambra against Soludo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by femisplash: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The tribunal adjourned till Monday instead of tomorrow.they should have insisted on tomorrow
I think their time expires next week?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Tochitee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
This election make me to understand that Igbos are miserable people that just love attention. Your head,' Pandora lost an election,is he the first person that will lose an election?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AskNgige2: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige

Ask Ngige
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Did inec fail to transmit? They transmitted all results eventually except where the bvas malfunction or no network

Not real time. And this gave rise to the manipulation and blurring of result.

I expect LP to present evidences where INEC officials refused to give them password to upload or gave them wrong password or told them not to alter the settings on the picture quality etc.

There are lots of implications.

Remember we have not even come to the star witnesses.

Bro relax and enjoy the case. Stop looking for faults.

What we all want is a good nation where justice and peace will prevail. Justice should have foundation on truth not technicalities.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by jozee8: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hatrick01:
Peter obi should leave this man.
He is doing a great job already.
If someone should steal your child, will you let him keep the child because he's feeding your child with tea, egg and bread?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Josephobaz1985: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

There's nothing like double speaking there oga. The dude is been logical with his response. That's why the first examiner had to interfere cause he saw the dude is not falling for the other examiner cheap response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by AskNgige2: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
tinsel:

I have told you my own.

Ask Ngige

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by aswani(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

LP votes in most of the states were reduced. If you add what they removed in Lagos, Rivers, Benue, Plaetue etc you wi see that Tinubu came distant 3rd.

Have you got proof of this because going by proceedings at the Tribunal, LP's lawyers clearly don't?

If you do have proof, you might want to hand it over to them and quickly too because time is running out.

You do realise that even if what you said did happen, if you don't have proof, as far as the Judges are concerned, it didn't happen.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

Not real time. And this gave rise to the manipulation and blurring of result.

I expect LP to present evidences where INEC officials refused to give them password to upload or gave them wrong password or told them not to alter the settings on the picture quality etc.

There are lots of implications.

Remember we have not even come to the star witnesses.

Bro relax and enjoy the case. Stop looking for faults.

What we all want is a good nation where justice and peace will prevail. Justice should have foundation on truth not technicalities.

The electoral act says transmit after election,it didn't say real time.transmusdion may be manual or electronic,it didn't say electronic.and all results are on irev which means transmission happened...

Obi has just five days left.if he bring witnesses to testify non transmission,it will only be few witnesses and will only affect those polling units.obi has lost sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
femisplash:

I think their time expires next week?

Friday
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
As an urchinn,have you ever predicted against apc? Same way you predicted Andy Uba to win Anambra against Soludo

Severally
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:
Igbos are slaves

Okay. But the slaves have bought all your inheritance. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

That was why he did not answer yes or no to most of the questions.

He rather preferred to explain. Which was smart. He did not leave you lawyer to assume what his response meant.

Which means he did not satisfactorily explain how he got his data

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by mordred44: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jagaban na still G.O.A.T
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

It is not about whether he did well or not.it is how the law and judges will view his testimony and analysis.his analysis was nartow,limited and his testimony was inconsistent

Did you see his analysis? He only answered few questioned and tendered his analysis which according to yesterday's processing was like encyclopaedia. And the lawyers jokingly thought it was the ashebi for Ikpeazu's daughter's wedding.

You are biased to think an encyclopaedia size of analysis from a mathematics prof is narrow.

I know for sure that if you check the encyclopadia you will be hearing the keywords like "giving that" or "when X = y then z = t" and QED. gringringrin It can never be narrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The electoral act says transmit after election,it didn't say real time.transmusdion may be manual or electronic,it didn't say electronic.and all results are on irev which means transmission happened...

Obi has just five days left.if he bring witnesses to testify non transmission,it will only be few witnesses and will only affect those polling units.obi has lost sir

Obi has lost, Obi has failed, Obi has this, Obi has that..Yet, you are jumping everywhere like a monkey crying…Obi must reclaim his stolen mandate and tinubu who came distant 3rd will be thoroughly disgraced. You can’t steal from people and lead them. E no go work.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Millimann: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:
There are some things going on in Court IamV is withholding here he only type what he want you to know

This one has indirectly admitted that the Agbado crew are losing it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I love this answer, "It's not a collation center but meant to serve as a checker". Beat that, a professor that knows his worth, you don't joke with him.

Exactly what we are telling Senatordave1. Prof saw their traps and avoided it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

Did you see his analysis? He only answered few questioned and tendered his analysis which according to yesterday's processing was like encyclopaedia. And the lawyers jokingly thought it was the ashebi for Ikpeazu's daughter's wedding.

You are biased to think an encyclopaedia size of analysis from a mathematics prof is narrow.

I know for sure that if you check the encyclopadia you will be hearing the keywords like "giving that" or "when X = y then z = t" and QED. gringringrin It can never be narrow.

We didn't see it but we can easily assume from the session that it was consistent with what inec declares except for rivers,benue and the 18000 blurred irev copies.failure to cross check other copies killed the analysis
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

Exactly what we are telling Senatordave1. Prof saw their traps and avoided it.

His failure to use other copies trapped him and his analysis
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by StainlessCup: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You misunderstand it.the software engineer does not work with AWS so cannot determine.he did not give any prove that inec sabotaged anything.
Lp presented ctc without speaking on them.
The inec chairman statement has no weight,what has weight is what the law specifies.
Lp are not saying they won actually,they are saying tinubu won but through rigging

Obi said he won the majority lawful votes.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
MyPoint:

Don't mind the lawyer, he wanted to sneak in the phrase that INEC chairman said he will not transmit result. I was right with my assumption in my precious post.

He was saying the figures as in numbers (LP 75, APC 10) will not be transmitted.

LP has been consistent in quoting what INEC chairman said.

See the extract from the paper
Barely three days to the conduct of Presidential and National Assembly elections,Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has clarified that raw figures of election results would not transmitted electronically by his Commission.

Yakubu made the revelation on Wednesday night at a meeting with leaders of International Election Observers who visited him at his Commission headquarter.

He said Presiding Officers has the mandate to use the Bimodal Voters Accreditation (BVAS) machine to snap
election results documented on the results sheet from each polling unit and upload the photo of the result on the INEC Result Viewing Portal (IRev) for anxious Nigerians to observe.

Thanks fo this submission, it's going to help clear whatever air of confusion the respondents are trying to introduce in respect to transmission of results.

And rightly so,the justices rejected their shameless attempt to sneak in that nonsense as an evidence to be admitted into court.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BrownSugq: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Another fumbling.how will you analyze unit results without analysing ward and lga results to see if it adds up?
If the PU results are wrong then the entire Ward & LG results will be wrong too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

4TH RESPONDENT CROSS-EXAMINATION:

Q. the report which took place in your program was an event outside of the AIT?

A. Yes My Lord

Q. The program Democracy Today is anchored inside the AIT Studio?

A. Yes My Lord

Q. And AIT crew attended that program?

A. Yes My Lord

Q. It was their recording brought back to the studio you played during your program?

A. Yes My Lord

Q. Please what's the duration of Democracy Today?

A. It's 55minutes

Q. Every short program, a copy of the recording must be kept in studio

A. Because we stream live,We have the studio copy and online copy.

Q. The one you brought to the court, you got it from cyberspace ?

A. Yes

Q. Did you have any challenge making a copy from the official copy in the studio ?

A. We only keep them in the libraries and I got a call by at about 11pm.For shortness of time, I accessed the online copy.

Q. The versions kept in the library, do you normally submit copies to NBC ?

A. NBC comes sometimes to get records of broadcast and visitors.

Q. I'll be right to say that since this was an official order of court, you'll prefer to use the official copy.

A. If I had enough time, I'd have even gone to my hard drive to get it because I'm the correspondent.

See another puncturing.they didn't even bring the official copy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.