Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (36672 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Good morning gentlemen and ladies, welcome to today's live updates on proceedings,16th June,2023.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,15th June,2023.

Proceedings Began at About 9:40am.

—LP Brought a Massive Collection of Evidence & 2 HD TVs to Play Videos

—HE Peter Obi Represented the Petitioners

—LP’s Counsel was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN
-INEC counsel was led AB Mahmoud SAN

-Tinubu& Shettima counsel was led by Wole Olanipekun SAN

-APC counsel was led by Lateef Fagbemi SAN

—LP’s Proceedings Was Led By Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN (1st Witness) & PIN Ikwueto SAN( 2nd Witness)

—1st Withess For Today ( Star Witness & 4th So Far), is Prof of Math from Nnamdi Azikiwe Univ, Eric U Ofoedu.

Respondents Objected, Stating That They Were Just Served the Witness’ Statement 15th June,2023.
Court Decided He Would Be Examined in Chief but Cross Examined 16th June,2023

Witness’ Examination in Chief Was Done but Respondents Objected to the Adoption of Witness’ Statement.

LP Attempted to Make Corrections on the Witness’ Statement Under Oath but Was Objected by Respondents Stating That They Should Be Withdrawn, Amended & Re-tendered. However, Court Admitted.

Three Reports From The Witness Was Presented under Examination, Objected by Respondents , Admitted by Court & Tagged Respectively.

18,088 Blurred Polling Units Results Were Tendered, Opposed By Respondents & Admitted by Court.

—Letter of Engagement & Subpoena From 2nd Petitioner to Witness was Tendered.

>>1st, 2nd & 3rd Respondents Objected the Letter but not the Subpoena.

>>4th Respondent Did Not Object the Letter but Objected the Subpoena.

Court Admitted Both The Letter & Subpoena, Tagged Them with an Exh Number and Stated That He Will Be Cross Examined 16th June ,2023.

A Second Witness, Lumie Idevbie (2nd Witness for Today & 5th So Far), A Staff of Arise Tv, Was Called Up. There Was No Objections on His Subpoena and Court Admitted.

—His ID Card Was Presented, No Objections from Respondents, Admitted & Tagged by Court.

—A Written Statement on Oath Filed by The Witness to Be Adopted as Evidence Was Objected by Respondents but Admitted by Court.

—FlashDrive Brought By Witness Containing Video Evidence Was Objected by Respondents but Admitted by Court.

Respondents Didn’t Object to The Video Being Played. The 10mins Video Was of INEC Chair, Prof Yakubu Mahmood Speaking at Chatham House About Elections & BVAS.

—Witness to Be Cross Examined on 16th June,2023

Proceedings Ended at About 12:49pm and Adjourned Till Friday June 16th 2023 by 9am.

CREDIT:@Misspearls, twitter.

Here's a link to yesterday's proceedings;
https://www.nairaland.com/7728770/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-15th

16TH JUNE 2023

CREDIT; @misspearls,@theserahIbrahim,@Ukomah, twitter

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2023
See weti inec dey do. Putting physics expo inside irev. We go again today. Lamidi garfield1 Apapa. Pls stay off

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2023
Tinubu days are numbered. He will be deported back to jail

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sorrynovex: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified gadamn criminal

#sorrynovex

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:
See weti inec dey do. Putting physics expo inside irev. We go again today. Lamidi garfield1 Apapa. Pls stay off
Go learn more. Poor job.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2023
tinsel:

Go learn more. Poor job.
Don't be naive my guy. U have phone, visit the irev portal and check the ward of that result.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

Don't be naive my guy. U have phone, visit the irev portal and check the ward of that result.
I have told you my own.

52 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2023
tinsel:

I have told you my own.
Cry a river

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2023
I don land oh fellow comrades. Let the Vawulence against mandate thief mamoot and EyeNeck begin 😎 Hurricane Peter Obi is coming 😎
Agbados with low ram brain 🧠 should keep off!

Where's Babalawo Lamidi, I want to ask him something. grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:
With ocean of evidences supplied by Peter Obi thus far against Mamoot and EyeNeck, only a hardened Criminal Judge will acquit EyeNeck.

Hurricane Peter Obi is coming 😎

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sorrynovex: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2023
tinsel:

I have told you my own.

Wail

Bad breath people who sees white and call it black

#sorrynovex

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
There's an earlier announcement that a Laptop was stolen in the courtroom yesterday. It happened during the afternoon session (PDP).

CCTV captured the moment the individual was doing that.

How can you go to a courtroom where their are CCTV stationed in strategic locations in the room to steal ?
You went to court because of illegalities,but right inthe courtroom, you're practicing illegality ?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
See dem mumu ipob, so na like this una go dey continue 😂

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by unohbethel(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2023
OP well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sorrynovex: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

There's an earlier announcement that a Laptop was stolen in the courtroom yesterday. It happened during the afternoon session (PDP).

CCTV captured the moment the individual was doing that.

How can you go to a courtroom where their are CCTV stationed in strategic locations in the room to steal ?
You went to court because of illegalities,but right inthe courtroom, you're practicing illegality ?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu don transfer mandate stealing to the subordinate they can steal anything

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

The blame is on the ratech who approved this.by the way,lp should get the real physical copy
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2023
keymatt:
With ocean of evidences supplied by Peter Obi thus far against Mamoot and EyeNeck, only a hardened Criminal Judge will acquit EyeNeck.

Which evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2023
HE Peter Obi is in court today.

46 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Which evidence
E go shock 🤯 you. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

HE Peter Obi is in court today.
Nigeria's REAL PRESIDENT ELECT. 😎

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The blame is on the ratech who approved this.by the way,lp should get the real physical copy
It's up to EyeNeck to defend themselves by supplying the originals. 😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Remember that today, we will continue from PW5, we will be watching a the second video in the drive.
The TVs are still stationed with documents to match!

Also,there will be cross-examination of the witnesses by the respondents legal team today after they were examined-in-chief by the petitioners legal team yesterday .

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2023
[ The judges are now seated. ]

Justice Tsammani:
Good Morning everyone, let’s get full cooperation today. Remember today is Friday so let’s be timely.

[ The clerk has now announced the case. It is called CA/PEPC/03/2023 ]

[ Peter Obi is now with the microphone with a face full of smile ]

Peter Obi:
Respectfully my lord, I am Mr. Peter Gregory Obi for the petitioners.

[ The APC representative is also here ]

Saturday Monsignia:
May it please this honourable court, I am Saturday Monsignia Esquire, Deputy Director Legal Services APC.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Frank688915:
See dem mumu ipob, so na like this una go dey continue 😂
The real mumus are mandate thieves and their supporters. 😎

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
keymatt:
It's up to EyeNeck to defend themselves by supplying the originals. 😎

They don't have to do anything.the burden is on lp
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akpangbo: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
How can inec object documents they certified? When Obi said he will reclaim our mandates, these people think he will bank on Tinumbu personal criminal life. Infact it's very interesting. IamV keep the good work of updating us.

31 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Justice Tsammani:
Good Morning everyone, let’s get full cooperation today. Remember today is Friday so let’s be timely.

[ The clerk has now announced the case. It is called CA/PEPC/03/2023 ]

Peter Obi:

Saturday Monsignia:
May it please this honourable court, I am Saturday Monsignia Esquire, Deputy Director Legal Services APC.

We will now take the Counsels.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

We will now take the Counsels.

Counsels:

PETITIONERS LEGAL TEAM [ LABOUR PARTY & PETER OBI ]

LEAD: DR LIVY UZOUKWU SAN
- Awa Kalu SAN
- PIN Ikwueto SAN
- Ben Anechebe SAN
- Ikechukwu Ezechukwu SAN
- Valerie Azinge SAN
- Emeka Opoko SAN
- Alex Ejesieme SAN
- Peter Afuba SAN
- Audu Anuga SAN

- Rita Garba Esq
- Olusola Esq
- Emelia Esq

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

They don't have to do anything.the burden is on lp
then why are complaining now? Why so pained? if the burden is not rest on u leave it na

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Justice Tsammani:

[ The clerk has now announced the case. ]

Peter Obi:

Saturday Monsignia:
Peter Obi is an enigma. His humility is something Nigerian youths should emulate. For a man who sees the courts as his second home, you can bet he knows his onions as far as this presidential election tribunal is concerned.
And his confidence is mind blowing. cheesy

Tinubu has biting the lion's tail and will pay for it.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Counsels:

PETITIONERS LEGAL TEAM [ LABOUR PARTY & PETER OBI ]

LEAD: DR LIVY UZOUKWU SAN
- Awa Kalu SAN
- PIN Ikwueto SAN
- Ben Anechebe SAN
- Ikechukwu Ezechukwu SAN
- Valerie Azinge SAN
- Emeka Opoko SAN
- Alex Ejesieme SAN
- Peter Afuba SAN
- Audu Anuga SAN

- Rita Garba Esq
- Olusola Esq
- Emelia Esq

1ST RESPONDENTS LEGAL TEAM [ INEC]

LEAD: AB MAHMOUD SAN
- Essien
- Stephen SAN
- TM Inuwa SAN
- Suleiman Ibrahim SAN

- Nasara Auta Esq
- Patricia Obi Esq
- Wendy Kuku Esq

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

1ST RESPONDENTS LEGAL TEAM [ INEC]

LEAD: AB MAHMOUD SAN
- Essien
- Stephen SAN
- TM Inuwa SAN
- Suleiman Ibrahim SAN

- Nasara Auta Esq
- Patricia Obi Esq
- Wendy Kuku Esq

2ND & 3RD RESPONDENTS LEGAL TEAM [TINUBU & SHETTIMA]

LEAD: CHIEF AKIN OLUJIMI SAN
- Prof. Taiwo Osipitan SAN
- Adebayo SAN
- Dr. Hassan Liman SAN
- Chief Onoja SAN
- Olatunde Busari SAN
- AU Mustapha SAN
- Mutalib Ojo SAN

- Dr Tunji Abayomi Esq
- Ibrahim Audu Esq
- Akintola Makinde Esq

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.