Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu (17729 Views)

What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Blackdisciple(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:
Only enemies of Progress will say that Sanwo Olu is not a good Governor

Oga Lagos is not all about Ikoyi , VI and Lekki
Meanwhile Ajah people are still waiting for abandoned VGC fly over oo, meanwhile rail road is still stock at CMS till date I don't know about other places oo
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Blackdisciple(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

Ambode is a good governor than Sanwo Olu the boy boy Mr pointer
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Fearyourcreator: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
olisaEze:

I wasn’t even talking with you, so carry your poverty mentality frustration dey go the nearest filling station go beg. I’m not from the SE I’m from the SS, and I don’t need to call out your tribe because you’re too dull to speak for anyone but yourself, mumu man! Election riggers who want to hide their kleptomania under the guise of tribalism. Abeg shift joor, the trenches are in the opposite direction! grin
Una be werey together ... Make una join them for biafra ... Eti yawerey po
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by shonepa(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mother and child dey ma area, big one...no dey zuzu

EcoNews:
I don't care he is an underperformer
The mother n child hospital he campaigned with construction as stoped on that with no one on site.

Abraham Adesanya road to Ogombo is now full of gullies along with many other road so what exactly is he doing ?

All project have stopped instead of the fool to double up on work across the state.

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by hush15: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

He is not.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by LUGBE: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
The below statement can be attributed to a criminal one. Sp because he is doing well according to you he should steal what belongs to another.

The way you miscreants reason is always annoying mind you i stand for justice anybody that wins election should be giving that mandate outside is criminality.

Christistruth02:
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Ezmans: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
randymirrors:

That doesn't make GRV better. GRV is a fool. A man who doesn't respect the Yorubas but wants to govern them. He's truly mad and delusional.

However, I'll agree with you that Sanwo can do better. It's under his administration that the BRT buses are poorly maintained. Not only that, the bad roads in Sangotedo remain unfixed. He's focusing more on elephant projects and neglecting the communities.

Sanwo's fault is that, he's too weak to enforce law and order.
did I mention grv here
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
TollinsN:
. Gbadebo that can only speak Igbo fluently. He even said he have started learning Yoruba and can speak the language, but at Oba Akinolu's palace. He clearly shows he can't speak Yoruba fluently. He is not even in touch with Yoruba culture.
I have so many Igbo friends who can speak Yoruba so fluently that you will doudt if they are not Yoruba.
Rhodes Vivor,s mother had even publicly apologize for her son's and his followers utterances during campaign. That though she herself schooled in Lagos from primary and that doesn't change the fact that they were Igbo. I HAVE THE VIDEO FOR WHOSOEVER WANT TO ARGUE BLINDLY
are you telling me now that all seyi tinubu children are all igbo?
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by HRMK: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
ALL DIS SENIOR LAWYERS(SAN)SABI LAW SO WEY COURT NOR DEY ALLOW DEM WITNESS?NAWA OOO....
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by TollinsN: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Jostoman:
are you telling me now that all seyi tinubu children are all igbo?
This questions seems this person is under the influence of narcotics. This is because I am only responding to a comment. I doesn't talk about any Tinubu children.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yorubas don't segregate
Yorubas love themselves
Yorubas are peace loving...
A Yoruba man can even lose his life saving you
Yoruba this or that....lols

Am yet to see a state in Nigeria apart from South West where Yorubas have a colony....like Sabin Gari quarter, Ama Hausa ..etc..
Even where strangers reside, one can hardly find Yoruba dwelling among the strangers....lols

I never knew Yorubas also practice OSU system they use Propaganda to label IGBOs as hatred among themselves....

See how you are rejecting your fellow brother just because he is an OSU son of a YORUBA man .....thought Yoruba love themselves??

Don’t blame me for his stupidity. He should go and learn his language first and quit being a bastard.

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Don’t blame me for his stupidity. He should go and learn his language first and quit being a bastard.

Hmmmmmmm, I think what you just posted is rather showing the other tribes how people fe your tribe have gone far in hiding the truth ....

He asked you why did you form Amotekun.....up till now ,you guys can't provide the answers....

This man is a hero please for his thoughtful words of liberations and Unity....

Is a pity , is a pity , how the people of Jews shouted that they will rather take the criminal and crucify their saviour!!!!......!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by EcoNews: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
E de my area too. In fact he completed the one Ambode refuse to commissioned but he is building one said to be the biggest in West Africa just before joining the 3rd Mainland bridge but all work as cease on that project which should not be so for whatever reason.

shonepa:
Mother and child dey ma area, big one...no dey zuzu

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by shonepa(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Hopefully they will continue, naija and abandoned project na 5 and 6 and remember some construction companies seff dey mental, dem go chop money finish dey ask for more.

EcoNews:
E de my area too. In fact he completed the one Ambode refuse to commissioned but he is building one said to be the biggest in West Africa just before joining the 3rd Mainland bridge but all work as cease on that project which should not be so for whatever reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital / Fire Outbreak In Governor Aregbesola’s Office / Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.