Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience (1096 Views)

9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences / Share Your Worst Sex Experience / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
My worst sex experience was when i was 15yrs old. - ï decided to do quicky with one of my a girl in my area. We fixed a date and the venue was beside an uncompleted building. She came and we started bleeping ourselves. The girl was moaning but i didn't mind since everywhere is dark. i made her cûm two timeS but when it reached my turn to cum a security just flash him torch toward us. Naso the two of us ran away. It pained me coz i was about to cum.

My best sex experience was with an olosho living in our area i always felt like bleeping her pussy anytime am with her... One of my friend now gave me an idea. I started moving close to her con dey do like jjc. (mind you she was a coded olosho) then one day i asked her how to disvirgin g myself. I told her that am tired of being a vïrgin. She smiled and promise to teach me the next day. The following day sha i went to her house, she laid me down and gave me mouth action and then cowgirl. She bleeped me with all her energy. Her moaning lasan. I enjoyed her kpek
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience by Orisha17: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wetin you wan use me and other people tory do OP?
Re: Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience by Meritjoshua(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Orisha17:
Wetin you wan use me and other people tory do OP?
vaseline dey my side, the weather is too cold

(1) (Reply)

Try This With Ur So Called Love Of Ur Heart Guys / K Pop Is Bigger Than Afro Beat!!! No Doubt / Equal Rights For Women In Relationships And Every Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.