Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M (4005 Views)

Two Ghanaian Girls Goes Completely Naked While Dancing In A Party (video) / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / AAU School Mother Beats & Strip Her Daughter's Naked Just For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
I Caught My Wife Who Is A Daughter Of A Pastor Nak€d While Making Video Call With Another Guy- man

A man has narrated to popular Nigerian broadcaster, Daddy Freeze how he caught his wife making video call with another man without clothes. Speaking to Daddy Freeze during yesterday’s live Facebook session, the man said his wife in question is a daughter of a pastor….

According to him, he has been experiencing strange behavior from the wife shortly after their marriage.

He said, it happened one evening after he forgot his wallet at home.

Hear him “There was a day my sister gave birth to twin and we were going to visit. She took off from work but she didn’t go. A month after, my other sister also gave birth and she refused to go with me. I didn’t bother I just assumed she is busy at work. A day that I was going to my second sister place she told me to buy some yam and plantain. I was to go with aboki. I realized that I forgot my wallet, I them rushed back to get my wallet at home. All the while I was in the room she was on video call naked with another guy. She never knew I was in that room. The only thing I could hear from the guy is that why is your room dark. She only noticed when I banged the door after I left. I confronted her five days later…

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
No be Hilda be dis?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Oloki: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:
No be Hilda be dis?

i be dey wonder wether na she be the wife in question.

Bloggers sha. How her picture take enter?
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by SAMUEL1947: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na bacy........😎

CondenseMilk:
No be Hilda be dis?
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Foodqueen(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na her papa be pastor no be she.

Say person papa be banker mean say, he must get money

Besides, when God called her father, it was a private call and not conference call.

16 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by almarthins(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
udofia234:
I Caught My Wife Who Is A Daughter Of A Pastor Nak€d While Making Video Call With Another Guy- man

A man has narrated to popular Nigerian broadcaster, Daddy Freeze how he caught his wife making video call with another man without clothes. Speaking to Daddy Freeze during yesterday’s live Facebook session, the man said his wife in question is a daughter of a pastor….

According to him, he has been experiencing strange behavior from the wife shortly after their marriage.

Hear him “There was a day my sister gave birth to twin and we were going to visit. She took off from work but she didn’t go. A month after, my other sister also gave birth and she refused to go with me. I didn’t bother I just assumed she is busy at work. A day that I was going to my second sister place she told me to buy some yam and plantain. I was to go with aboki. I realized that I forgot my wallet, I them rushed back to get my wallet at home. All the while I was in the room she was on video call naked with another guy. She never knew I was in that room. The only thing I could hear from the guy is that why is your room dark. She only noticed when I banged the door after I left. I confronted her five days later…

Na LovePeddler be that
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Foodqueen:

Besides, when God called her father, it was a private call and not conference call.
Gbam! Come collect one kiss for my hand

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by emelu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Oloki:

i be dey wonder wether na she be the wife in question.

Bloggers sha. How her picture take enter?
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by talented321: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Leave the manchi, pastor is just a name
Foodqueen:

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by LikeAking: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Imagine married man going to buy yam and Plantian..

You go bring feeding Money gv ur wife, she go still send you go market.

Save d simps.
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Illegal1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
omoh........i jst dey miss boogyman for dis kind thread..

he for say"like dis nah,i dey rush go ashawo house to carry grl wen get dis kind big breast..

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Foodqueen:

So if the father is called by God the children should then live like the Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
LikeAking:
Imagine married man going to buy yam and Plantian..

You go bring feeding Money gv ur wife, she go still send you go market.

Save d simps.

So up till now u dot know love is blind? Hahaha
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Gbam! Come collect one kiss for my hand

U support the wrong! How can a married woman go naked on a video call? If the papa be pastor, e min say make she become Lucifer?
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by tnerro1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fake news
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by GOFRONT(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Soon, some people will come and blame the Op to mind his business. Some will even say Its her body, she should feel free to do whatever she want with her body.
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
GOFRONT:
Soon, some people will come and blame the Op to mind his business. Some will even say Its her body, she should feel free to do whatever she want with her body.

Fact!
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
udofia234:

So up till now u dot know love is blind? Hahaha

God forbid.
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by OlalekanMultiD(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
tnerro1:
Fake news
no be news na story cool
tnerro1:
Fake news
no be news na story

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2023
OlalekanMultiD:

no be news na story cool

no be news na story

Abeg !! Tell am oo
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by MechanicMike: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2023
udofia234:

angry
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by MechanicMike: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2023
udofia234:

nigggggga weres is the naaaaaaaked photo?so u decieve us??
Is that wot naaaaaaaked photo loooklike in Yor country? are u related to AishaDant & are u also Sudan sir?(no oofencssece) angry
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggggga weres is the naaaaaaaked photo?so u decieve us??
Is that wot naaaaaaaked photo loooklike in Yor country? are u related to AishaDant & are u also Sudan sir?(no oofencssece) angry

Hahahha! E go too raw if I put am here!
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Gadafii: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Na you choose to marry, cry your cry alone
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by MechanicMike: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
udofia234:

Hahahha! E go too raw if I put am here!

Bro no one is complaining...put it up sir!! angry
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by udofia234(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gadafii:
Na you choose to marry, cry your cry alone

That's y we must spiritually and physically inquire very well before marrying
Re: Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M by Baronthecelebri: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Divorce the woman

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell / If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call / Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.