Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell (4025 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 8:37am On Jan 05
Ladies in the house is there a remedy to smelling punami?
I met this girl recently. First thing that attracted me to her was her height. She's tall, not slim, not fat. And to top am, she get yansh. When I was toasting her I dey dream of that yansh. I dey fantasize about so many things I go do to that yansh, that waiste.
Finally she gree after enough shakara, after enough campaign, enough propaganda. Omo! I turn to politician once. I was APC she was the electorate.
To cut the long story short. Our first time of making love... What a horrible experience. Started very excitedly... She was talking dirty. Like "I'll finish you this night". And I was like "i go scatter your toto this night"
But.....,.................
When e set I come start to dey perceive one kind offensive smell. At first I no understand but later I know. The more she wet the more stinky she became. And when I finally removed her trouser, omg! The smell was too much. I couldn't go on. I lost erection, I had to give an excuse that I had something I needed to attend to that I forgot and took off advising her to go take a bath before my coming back. To my surprise when she got up there was a wet spot on the bed. I realized that she had squirted and that was why the offensive smell.... Last last I called her from my friend's place and told her there was an emergency and I'm to travel so I sent her money and she left. Since then it's been one excuse to another... I like her a lot but that smell too much. I almost won choke. How can I tell her that her thing is smelling? How can I help her

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by KingMack(m): 8:45am On Jan 05
This kind post dey sweet the gods of Nairaland ad dey piss off the goddesses here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Shedrack777: 8:49am On Jan 05
na lie you dey lie, you no like her. to say you like her as you claim, you no go even notice say her puna dey smell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by MidasTouch15: 8:51am On Jan 05
Stop fornicating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:48am On Jan 05
Oh God here we go again.
We just start 2024.

13 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Meteng: 9:49am On Jan 05
Only smell you don run? You no serious to knack then

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by josh123(m): 10:41am On Jan 05
You for wear helmet na

10 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by flokii: 10:49am On Jan 05
The girl is the careless type.. some of them are educated but are illiterates when it comes to sexuality.
@OP If you observe, she won't say anything about using condom, cos that's how most of them go raw with several men till they contact STIs lorisirisi. Then they'll start abusing antibiotics like flagyl.

15 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by blowjohn(m): 11:29am On Jan 05
Naija gals pay more attention to their faces than to their vaginas.

They buy more hair, attachment, cream than they clean their nether region.

They eat, drink and smoke more times than they bath.

Same for many guys too. Smelly armpits.

18 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Gadafii: 11:41am On Jan 05
Shedrack777:
na lie you dey lie, you no like her. to say you like her as you claim, you no go even notice say her puna dey smell.
may we not drink gutter water because of thirst

No amount of likeness will make me mount a girl with overwhelming and offensive smell, if you like fine like aria buhari, that smell is joy killer, just like how small dick Dey turn girls off instant

But I understand some men no get taste or self worth, they can eat anything

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by spinna: 12:05pm On Jan 05
Buy her vagisil.. simple

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Aladdin1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05
Its a terrible experience.i done experience am tire.the puna come dey smell like where lizard die put.i try my best to continue.i use one hand cover nose but the aura of the room change to rotten smell.i try to change position to doggy.na dat one come worse pass.shit smell come join hand for the matter.i instantly lose my erection.naim i hiss get up wear my boxers. the thing dey very common among naija ladies.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 12:26pm On Jan 05
Gadafii:
may we not drink gutter water because of thirst

No amount of likeness will make me mount a girl with overwhelming and offensive smell, if you like fine like aria buhari, that smell is joy killer, just like how small dick Dey turn girls off instant

But I understand some men no get taste or self worth, they can eat anything
My brother it was just too much

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Nicepoker(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05
That's a truck load of STIs. grin

12 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:10pm On Jan 05
Shedrack777:

You are wrong, if you don't then either your sense of smell is bad or the smell around you is also bad making you see other bad smell as normal.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by ikeno(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05
A girl that can't take good care of her punna is a dirty girl to me even though she's beautiful physically. If she can take care of her physical appearance by looking pretty then there's nothing stopping her from taking care of her punna.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Jewessgratitud3: 2:05pm On Jan 05
When a lady is so shameless enough to be having such dirty talks with you, what should that tell you? She's a public toilet and STDs from different men can only be the cause of the smell.

The only remedy is for her to stop sleeping around because if she treats it now and continues jumping from one dirty street guy to the other it will come back.

You people should stop sharing STDs up and down. Na wa.

6 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05
All i have to say is that if you like her as stated in story then call her one - on - one discuss the issue with her. Am quite sure, she will cherish you more because you have achieved a lot in shaping her life. That is communication is very key in any relationship either short-lived or log-lived relationship.
Khallicopyro:
Ladies in the house is there a remedy to smelling punami?
I met this girl recently. First thing that attracted me to her was her height. She's tall, not slim, not fat. And to top am, she get yansh. When I was toasting her I dey dream of that yansh. I dey fantasize about so many things I go do to that yansh, that waiste.
Finally she gree after enough shakara, after enough campaign, enough propaganda. Omo! I turn to politician once. I was APC she was the electorate.
To cut the long story short. Our first time of making love... What a horrible experience. Started very excitedly... She was talking dirty. Like "I'll finish you this night". And I was like "i go scatter your toto this night"
But.....,.................
When e set I come start to dey perceive one kind offensive smell. At first I no understand but later I know. The more she wet the more stinky she became. And when I finally removed her trouser, omg! The smell was too much. I couldn't go on. I lost erection, I had to give an excuse that I had something I needed to attend to that I forgot and took off advising her to go take a bath before my coming back. To my surprise when she got up there was a wet spot on the bed. I realized that she had squirted and that was why the offensive smell.... Last last I called her from my friend's place and told her there was an emergency and I'm to travel so I sent her money and she left. Since then it's been one excuse to another... I like her a lot but that smell too much. I almost won choke. How can I tell her that her thing is smelling? How can I help her

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by UptownVibes(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05
That's what you get when you want to put your dick inside gutter..

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Remijuice: 2:25pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:
When a lady is so shameless enough to be having such dirty talks with you, what should that tell you? She's a public toilet and STDs from different men can only be the cause of the smell.

The only remedy is for her to stop sleeping around because if she treats it now and continues jumping from one dirty street guy to the other it will come back.

You people should stop sharing STDs up and down. Na wa.

As in eeh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by wonder233: 2:30pm On Jan 05
Many get angry when you tell them their vagina stinks

8 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by LeeSmart: 3:06pm On Jan 05
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are wrong, if you don't then either your sense of smell is bad or the smell around you is also bad making you see other bad smell as normal.
The person u quoted was only been sarcastic
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Danjikanbauchi: 3:07pm On Jan 05
Treat infection.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 3:58pm On Jan 05
wonder233:
Many get angry when you tell them their vagina stinks

Reason why I'm finding it difficult to tell her

5 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05
Khallicopyro:

Reason why I'm finding it difficult to tell her
tell her through chats. She is likely suffering from Bacterial vaginosis which can be cured with flagyl . Happened to me some years ago, The babe dismissed what I told her, that one no concern me sha. I moved on 🤣

5 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by brain54(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05
One of the most pretty girls I ever dated...

Had this issue. Infact when the room started oozing she put her fingers over her face and started crying. She actually knew she had a problem and claimed to have tried different treatments.

I felt so much pity for her. Very beautiful girl!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by seanwilliam(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05
brain54:
One of the most pretty girls I ever dated...

Had this issue. Infact when the room started oozing she put her fingers over her face and started crying. She actually knew she had a problem and claimed to have tried different treatments.

I felt so much pity for her. Very beautiful girl!

You didn’t complete the story. You knacked her join the smelly Abi u no knack am grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by brain54(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05
seanwilliam:

You didn’t complete the story. You knacked her join the smelly Abi u no knack am grin
Watch out for part 2...
tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by AfahaAbia(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05
I spit on this thread!!
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Abolodje: 8:11pm On Jan 05
I’ve been in this situation and I can relate well, most thicc Nigerian girls pussy stink either as a result of yeast of bacterial vaginosis or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Emma513: 8:20pm On Jan 05
ALPHA MEN:1 FEMENIST :0 tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05
Aladdin1:
Its a terrible experience.i done experience am tire.the puna come dey smell like where lizard die put.i try my best to continue.i use one hand cover nose but the aura of the room change to rotten smell.i try to change position to doggy.na dat one come worse pass.shit smell come join hand for the matter.i instantly lose my erection.naim i hiss get up wear my boxers. the thing dey very common among naija ladies.

grin grin grin grin

You're vwery expressive like OP, funny sh!t

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.