Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2490 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha

And you don't know anything about Oro Ayalo

Chai, you don gun igi koja ewe..😝
Oro ayalo don't translate to a true or original meaning!!!

Stop watching mount zion movies! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by helinues: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Oro ayalo don't translate to a true or original meaning!!!

Stop watching mount zion movies! πŸ˜‚

So for your own Yoruba dictionary, if you offend someone, what do you call in your own Yoruba.

Write it in Yoruba
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

So for your own Yoruba dictionary, if you offend someone, what do you call in your own Yoruba.

Write it in Yoruba
Like you keep confusing yourself!!

Ese doesn't mean sin like Christians say!!!

Offense and Sin are even different things!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by helinues: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Like you keep confusing yourself!!

Ese doesn't mean sin like Christians say!!!

Offense and Sin are even different things!

You have offended me
You have sinned against me

What's the difference?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

You have offended me
You have sinned against me

What's the difference?
Define sin as your Dictionary says it

Define Offense as your dictionary says it

Clown 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

Drop the definition.... I'll be back!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by helinues: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Define sin as your Dictionary says it

Define Offense as your dictionary says it

Clown 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

Your last part, I was wrong. That's for the fact that you have been ignoring all my questions while I have been answering yours.

Enjoy your weekend bro
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Your last part, I was wrong. That's for the fact that you have been ignoring all my questions while I have been answering yours.

Enjoy your weekend bro
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I'm not ignoring.... I'm letting you know you should stop mixing up Abrahamic terms with other beliefs!!!

If you don't know something, then stop the ITK!.....go learn!

Enjoy your day as well!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Refused means deliberately/Intentionally

That's an offense logically.

No big deal in saying sorry if not deliberate

Good so someone offends you, you don't call it a sin yet you are arguing that sin is not a religious concept. Can you tell me outside of religion where else you use the word sin?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Fattesticles: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Enjoy your weekend bro

Will you be able to work if you are given the opportunity?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

Good so someone offends you, you don't call it a sin yet you are arguing that sin is not a religious concept. Can you tell me outside of religion where else you use the word sin?
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The guy dey do ITK

I don't blame him sha... It's all due to Indoctrination and brainwashing!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by FxMasterz: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Well, as for me... I don't believe in 'sin'

I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!

Sin is simply wickedness done to fellow humans. A breaking of the unwritten moral laws. Most of what constitutes sin have found their ways into criminal laws as well.

So, most times, when you commit a sin, you're also breaking a law of the nation.

Crime has legal consequences. They're short lived because they're judged by men who die. You would only be sentenced for a finite measure of time. Sin on the other hand has eternal consequences because it is judged by an eternal Judge. After suffering the consequences of crime by man's judgement, you'll still be answerable to the eternal Judge for the sin aspect of your crime.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Hisbah(f): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Enjoy your weekend bro
Hey, I need an office secretary. Can you do the job? Hurry ok.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by helinues: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hisbah:
Hey, I need an office secretary. Can you do the job? Hurry ok.

Do you have to wait for an herbalist to tell you something is wrong? Trolling others for years when not that you are being paid for the futility exercise.

Oya so pe oti lo
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Hisbah(f): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:

Do you have to wait for an herbalist to tell you something is wrong? Trolling others for years when not that you are being paid for the futility exercise.

Oya so pe oti lo
Pls don't insult me for trying to help you okay. I'm bigger than this. If you don't want to be employed and useful you say so. I can't kill myself for you.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by xproducer: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!

+++

The Almighty, righteous GOD of creation must judge sin and sinner, whether you believe in sin or not. Praise GOD that HE - at great expense to Himself in the Person of the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST - has made provision for many from the beginning of time to its end; to escape the punishment for sin in Hell!

β€œBehold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." -Ezekiel 18:4

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. β€œTherefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

The consequences for breaking man's law are temporary and can last only as long as a lifetime... the consequences of breaking GOD law without HIS mercy in CHRIST are cosmically eternal.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:
The way you follow the Laws stated in the Constitution of your country is similar to the way I also live my life in submission to the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God in which I reside. You refer to a violation of the law of your land a crime whereas I refer to it as sin. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkiee: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:
Both are inevitable but we can be moderate or fair about them.
Nobody holy pass
That is not true at all. Only those who are of the Kingdom of God. ---- under God’s Law-- can be said to violate the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Image123(m): 4:47am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Sin is a made up concept to guilt people into obedience to religious strictures. I'd definitely take the law seriously.

Sin is falling short of God's standard and laws, crime is falling short of man's standards and laws. Just like in a Venn diagram, some sin and crime are common, some are not.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

If not for the laws of God, the world would have been in total chaos. It is the law of God that motivated the writing of constitutions of countries.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

The acknowledgement of law is for intelligent creatures to curb the menace within their society!

The acknowledgement of sin is for wise people to live longer!

So i will prefer Sin! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Benfaco: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The acknowledgement of law is for intelligent creatures to curb the menace within their society!

The acknowledgement of sin is for wise people to live longer!

So i will prefer Sin! smiley
Who told you acknowledgement of sin is for wise people....... Bro, you are mentally defeated!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

If not for the laws of God, the world would have been in total chaos. It is the law of God that motivated the writing of constitutions of countries.
You be foool!!!

Did the law of yahweh motivate writing of Chinese constitution, Indian constitution, yorubas/Igbos laws.

For real, you be mumu! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The way you follow the Laws stated in the Constitution of your country is similar to the way I also live my life in submission to the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God in which I reside. You refer to a violation of the law of your land a crime whereas I refer to it as sin. undecided
you reside in the kingdom of God 😭😭😭

Bro, you are mentally unstable... Kindly visit the Doc!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Who told you acknowledgement of sin is for wise people....... Bro, you are mentally defeated!

All you need is ask for where the WISDOM is to test the level of intelligence in real Christianity instead of insulting your grandfather! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All you need is ask for where the WISDOM is to test the level of intelligence in real Christianity instead of insulting your grandfather! smiley
A snake talking is wisdom to you, right! πŸ˜‚

Let's not even talk yet about the other sh!ts in the Bible.

You are just mentally unstable... Kindly visit the Doc!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

A snake talking is wisdom to you, right! πŸ˜‚
Let's not even talk yet about the other sh!ts in the Bible. You are just mentally unstable... Kindly visit the Doc!

That talking snake is the one and only theory that has settled the disparities caused by politics and racism globally so that a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed {Isaiah 2:2-4} but all other theories are resulting to mass production of destructive devices in billions of dollars while those you claim you're protecting are dying due to hunger and malnutrition!

Ọmọ that theory has solved 99% of mankind's problem today but you people are getting worse killing one another due to politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4

So who should see the psychiatrist now?
Those using the theory of snake talking to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves or those carrying evolution in their brains only to end up producing destructive devices to kill one another? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That talking snake is the one and only theory that has settled the disparities caused by politics and racism globally so that a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed {Isaiah 2:2-4} but all other theories are resulting to mass production of destructive devices in billions of dollars while those you claim you're protecting are dying due to hunger and malnutrition!

Ọmọ that theory has solved 99% of mankind's problem today but you people are getting worse killing one another due to politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4

So who should see the psychiatrist now?
Those using the theory of snake talking to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves or those carrying evolution in their brains only to end up producing destructive devices to kill one another? cheesy
Dude just types without even thinking..... You are Mentally unstable, kindly visit a doctor!

Did the snake have a feminine or masculine voice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Never think likes and shares from psychos like you has anything to do with this because that's what makes most of you feel you're making sense while you're just following mad people claiming atheists yet always coming to argue with religionists instead of forgetting completely whatever has to do with religion! grin
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Dude just types without even thinking..... You are Mentally unstable, kindly visit a doctor!
Did the snake have a feminine or masculine voice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the one and only theory that has made peace reign among imperfect humans so if you can't find a better theory ọmọ you don dey colo! cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's the one and only theory that has made peace reign among imperfect humans so if you can't find a better theory ọmọ you don dey colo! cheesy
SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU NO FIT ANSWER!

THESE CHRISTIANS ARE SO FUNNY πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

VISIT THE DOCTOR OOO! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Never think likes and shares from psychos like you has anything to do with this because that's what makes most of you feel you're making sense while you're just following mad people claiming atheists yet always coming to argue with religionists instead of forgetting completely whatever has to do with religion! grin
I heard they blow trumpets in heaven

Is it the Trumpet humans invented or which one
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God Will Prove Himself / China Government Bans Muslims From Fasting In The Month Of Ramadan / Do You Think It Was Important For Jesus To Be Born Of A Virgin? If Yes Then Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.