Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2489 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The acknowledgement of law is for intelligent creatures to curb the menace within their society!

The acknowledgement of sin is for wise people to live longer!

So i will prefer Sin! smiley

This is where the WISDOM is hidden from mad people like you!

No human law forbids two consenting adults from mating together so if we're to rely on human laws it simply means your own daughter that you invested lots of money on her will be impregnated by her mate after all no law forbids them from having sex without been married. They can infect one another with deadly STD, they can try to hide the pregnancy by aborting it which could lead to your daughter's death.

So tell me how the acknowledgement of human laws could prevent any of that you fool! Psalm 14:1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU NO FIT ANSWER!
THESE CHRISTIANS ARE SO FUNNY πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
VISIT THE DOCTOR OOO! πŸ˜‚

That's no question but assertion!

What you're quoting is a theory so if you're not interested in it that's your own cup of coffee but we know it's working what is beneficial! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I heard they blow trumpets in heaven
Is it the Trumpet humans invented or which one
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

See mumu! cheesy

So it's trumpet that's your problem?

Ọmọ use your brain, people are getting out of madness while fools like you are killing your neighbour and getting killed! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See mumu! cheesy

So it's trumpet that's your problem?

Ọmọ use your brain, people are getting out of madness while fools like you are killing your neighbour and getting killed! smiley
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.... I was expecting to start defending yahweh πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You haven't dropped any point yet
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's no question but assertion!

What you're quoting is a theory so if you're not interested in it that's your own cup of coffee but we know it's working what is beneficial! wink
This guy funny.....

Tell yahweh to come say hi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.... I was expecting to start defending yahweh πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
You haven't dropped any point yet

That's how your brains are programmed! grin

You speak thoughtlessly and the next thing is expecting believers to start defending God.

Ọmọ Chinese don't need to defend products that's selling and working fine in the market.

Yahweh has produced a global family of peace loving worshipers as He promised {Isaiah 2:2-4} so it's atheists like you who needs to defend atheism! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

This guy funny.....

Tell yahweh to come say hi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tell Biden or Putin to say hi nah!

Fool Yahweh must say hi to you because you're who? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's how your brains are programmed! grin

You speak thoughtlessly and the next thing is expecting believers to start defending God.

Ọmọ Chinese don't need to defend products that's selling and working fine in the market.

Yahweh has produced a global family of peace loving worshipers as He promised {Isaiah 2:2-4} so it's atheists like you who needs to defend atheism! wink
Just lol πŸ˜‚

So now you are comparing yahweh to humans.... I love this 🀣🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Tell Biden or Putin to say hi nah!

Fool Yahweh must say hi to you because you're who? cheesy
Just lol πŸ˜‚

I still watched putin on TV today!

Yahweh and Allah, who's stronger! πŸ€”
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚
So now you are comparing yahweh to humans.... I love this 🀣🀣

Ọmọ He created humans in His image so you can think of God as a person with real feelings not just something that's extremely mysterious the way your former religion taught you! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚
I still watched putin on TV today!
Yahweh and Allah, who's stronger! πŸ€”

So why not ask him to say Hi to you?

You people reason like toddlers!

Just because you see the video or recording of a man on TV that's enough to convince you that you've seen the ruler of a country yet you haven't spoken nor heard him talk to you personally. What convinced you that the man you saw is truly the ruler of Russia when you can't confirm anything other than the motion pictures you saw? smiley

You guys lack wisdom!

Before i can be convinced that the man is truly the ruler of Russia i need to send a letter or text message to him asking him to do something BENEFICIAL regarding what is happening in Russia and if that thing is not done then i will never ever believe he is truly the ruler of Russia but if he does it then i have no reason to doubt him even if i can't see his picture as long as he is able to do what will bring benefit!

You atheists are programmed to hold onto pictures, videos or voice recordings even though there's nothing to benefit from it.

That's stupidity not wisdom! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 1:59am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ He created humans in His image so you can think of God as a person with real feelings not just something that's extremely mysterious the way your former religion taught you! wink
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
The way this dude comes up with lame excuses.

So yahweh is mysterious... Not extremely mysterious
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Nothing wey i no go hear from una
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So why not ask him to say Hi to you?

You people reason like toddlers!

Just because you see the video or recording of a man on TV that's enough to convince you that you've seen the ruler of a country yet you haven't spoken nor heard him talk to you personally. What convinced you that the man you saw is truly the ruler of Russia when you can't confirm anything other than the motion pictures you saw? smiley

You guys lack wisdom!

Before i can be convinced that the man is truly the ruler of Russia i need to send a letter or text message to him asking him to do something BENEFICIAL regarding what is happening in Russia and if that thing is not done then i will never ever believe he is truly the ruler of Russia but if he does it then i have no reason to doubt him even if i can't see his picture as long as he is able to do what will bring benefit!

You atheists are programmed to hold onto pictures, videos or voice recordings even though there's nothing to benefit from it.

That's stupidity not wisdom! wink
So you don't accept Putin Is the president of Russia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£..... I guess Peter Obi is their president.

Omo, this guy mental illness don worse ooo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The god from Israel is coming to give you healing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol
The way this dude comes up with lame excuses. So yahweh is mysterious... Not extremely mysterious Nothing wey i no go hear from una

Mr Atheist, the God of the Bible is not mysterious at all that's why He could send His worshipers to go and speak about Him.

Use your brain, if someone can't be explained how do you think preaching and teaching about Him could make real sense? smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

So you don't accept Putin Is the president of Russia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£..... I guess Peter Obi is their president. Omo, this guy mental illness don worse ooo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚The god from Israel is coming to give you healing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Can you prove he is apart from what you see on TV screen?

Atheism is senselessness but you people don't know, Putin is shown to you as the president of Russia but have you ever spoken to him?

NO!

So what evidence do you have apart from what you see on TV screen? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you prove he is apart from what you see on TV screen?

Atheism is senselessness but you people don't know, Putin is shown to you as the president of Russia but have you ever spoken to him?

NO!

So what evidence do you have apart from what you see on TV screen? cheesy
Omo just look at the way you are disgracing your Christianity πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Who's the president of Russia? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Below is your opening words which means you want others to join in the discussion but then you're not tolerant of other people's opinions.

Honchoslim16:

Which one is more serious "a Sin" or "a Crime"?
Well, as for me... I don't believe in 'sin'
I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!

Now this is my response below:

MaxInDHouse:

The acknowledgement of law is for intelligent creatures to curb the menace within their society!

The acknowledgement of sin is for wise people to live longer!

So i will prefer Sin! smiley

Then you said this:

Honchoslim16:

Who told you acknowledgement of sin is for wise people....... Bro, you are mentally defeated!

So what is the difference between you and Boko Haram who feels like hurting others simply because of difference in opinions?

That's how to know a mentally deranged person not opinions because each person has the freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.

It's only mentally deranged persons that goes around to insult, abuse, curse or harm others due to difference in opinions! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Omo just look at the way you are disgracing your Christianity
Who's the president of Russia

Now you're talking!

It's an unseen supernatural being controlling anyone sitting on the throne of Russia.

That's why anyone sitting there will issue order wiping out many lives without remorse.

Can you as in you issue such orders to start killing people who speaks the same language as you do?

If you can't then know that the man in the video is just a puppet in the hands of that unseen supernatural being controlling Russia.

That's why i asked you
"have you ever spoken with him before?"
Had it been your response is "YES"
I would have asked you if you have ever asked your friend (after all you can speak with him one on one) why he ordered his soldiers to go killing Ukrainians. wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Mr Atheist, the God of the Bible is not mysterious at all that's why He could send His worshipers to go and speak about Him.

Use your brain, if someone can't be explained how do you think preaching and teaching about Him could make real sense? smiley

Christian god is not mysterious

Same way he's not Omnipresent and all knowing, right!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Christian god is not mysterious
Same way he's not Omnipresent and all knowing, right!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

YES!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

It's an unseen supernatural being controlling anyone sitting on the throne of Russia.

That's why anyone sitting there will issue order wiping out many lives without remorse.

Can you as in you issue such orders to start killing people who speaks the same language as you do?

If you can't then know that the man in the video is just a puppet in the hands of that unseen supernatural being controlling Russia.

That's why i asked you
"have you ever spoken with him before?"
Had it been your response is "YES"
I would have asked you if you have ever asked your friend (after all you can speak with him one on one) why he ordered his soldiers to go killing Ukrainians. wink
Baba no dey form useless intelligence for here...... You are the dullest dude on this forum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dude doesn't accept Putin is the president of Russia, because he hasn't seen him 🀣🀣

I'm sure you don't accept Tinubu is Nigeria president, because you haven't seen him also πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bro, I've told you to visit a doctor..... Do that this morning, before your condition gets worse πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Retard 😭 πŸ˜‚....... Create a topic in the Politics section about you not accepting Putin, Tinubu and other leaders as presidents because you have never seen them face to face! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Baba no dey form useless intelligence for here...... You are the dullest dude on this forum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dude doesn't accept Putin is the president of Russia, because he hasn't seen him 🀣🀣

I'm sure you don't accept Tinubu is Nigeria president, because you haven't seen him also

Who needs a psychiatrist between you and i?

You said you don't believe in God because He hasn't said "Hi" to you and you haven't seen him.

Now i said the same about pictures and videos of people on TV screen for the same reason you gave me but you're saying it shouldn't be.

Ọmọ who is truly mentally deranged between you and i? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2023
When you meet a real Christian we will beat all your professors blindfolding you guys in your coven.

Have you ever watched a film called "The Matrix" ?

If not go and watch it that's exactly what is happening around you so you need more than ordinary seeing something with your eyes in fact you need to start seeing more with your mind! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who needs a psychiatrist between you and i?

You said you don't believe in God because He hasn't said "Hi" to you and you haven't seen him.

Now i said the same about pictures and videos of people on TV screen for the same reason you gave me but you're saying it shouldn't be.

Ọmọ who is truly mentally deranged between you and i? cheesy
Tinubu is not president, because you haven't seen him one on one
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
Omo you dey comment like jehovah witness member πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Another Cult πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You just dey burst my head.... Yahweh don suffer for your hand πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When you meet a real Christian we will beat all your professors blindfolding you guys in your coven.

Have you ever watched a film called "The Matrix" ?

If not go and watch it that's exactly what is happening around you so you need more than ordinary seeing something with your eyes in fact you need to start seeing more with your mind! smiley
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Abeg just give us a proof that yahweh is the true god
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Tinubu is not president, because you haven't seen him one on one
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ọmọ you need to be wise not just thinking of what your eyes can see alone.

I know that you're not just interested in seeing some supernatural being call God but you want to ask Him several questions bothering your mind.
So if you're saying He doesn't exist simply because you can't see him (to ask questions about what bothers you) then how do you conclude that the man you saw on TV screen is real if you can't speak with him one on one? undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Below is your opening words which means you want others to join in the discussion but then you're not tolerant of other people's opinions.

Now this is my response below:

Then you said this:

So what is the difference between you and Boko Haram who feels like hurting others simply because of difference in opinions?

That's how to know a mentally deranged person not opinions because each person has the freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.

It's only mentally deranged persons that goes around to insult, abuse, curse or harm others due to difference in opinions! wink

Omo this guy, stop buying and taking cheap Mexican drugs
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Abeg just give us a proof that yahweh is the true god

Give a proof that Putin is truly the ruler of Russia? grin
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you need to be wise not just thinking of what your eyes can see alone.

I know that you're not just interested in seeing some supernatural being call God but you want to ask Him several questions bothering your mind.
So if you're saying He doesn't exist simply because you can't see him (to ask questions about what bothers you) then how do you conclude that the man you saw on TV screen is real if you can't speak with him one on one? undecided
Stop shifting the goal post.... Mumu!

I asked you a simple question, yet you are writing epistles like apostle Paul πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria!? πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Omo this guy, stop buying and taking cheap Mexican drugs

You've been beaten shey?

That's what it takes to be a real Christian.

If you now think i'm on drug simply because i refused to flow with your lack of reasoning then it shows the level of your IQ! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Stop shifting the goal post.... Mumu!

I asked you a simple question, yet you are writing epistles like apostle Paul πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria!? πŸ˜‚

Is Putin the ruler of Russia? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Launches Airline ”dominion Air”. / Welcome To RCCG Exclusive Social Access RCCG With All The Latest News And Inform / Video: Muslim Man Diminishes Mohammed, Asks Muslims To Convert To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.