Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2486 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Is JW the true way to get to Jesus
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Jesus is not Putin who is under the influence of some unpredictable demons if you study what the Bible says about him you will know the group practicing what he taught regarding his principle he is the same yesterday, today and forever! Hebrews 13:8 smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Werey say na evildoers πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
People no wan worship yahweh... Yahweh instruct him people make dem kill them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚You be mumu!
Omo werey πŸ˜‚

You reminded me of a mad woman in my area everyone is insane to her except herself! cheesy

If you're not confused is it about worship that Jehovah instructed His people to kill evildoers?

OK why then didn't they continue killing all other peoples who aren't worshipers of their God if it's all about worship?

Or are you saying it's only within a geographical location that all those living there must be killed for not worshipping the almighty God?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn this is more than what your professors in atheism can comprehend! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is not Putin who is under the influence of some unpredictable demons if you study what the Bible says about him you will know the group practicing what he taught regarding his principle he is the same yesterday, today and forever! Hebrews 13:8 smiley
I asked a yes or no question
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Is JW the way!? πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I asked a yes or no question
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Is JW the way!? πŸ˜‚

Find out yourself nah, must you be spoonfed all the time? cheesy
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
My doctors at UI Health, John Stroger Cook County, North Western, Swedish Hospital and even RUSH Medical already assured me that there is nothing listed in the DSM-5 wrong with my person. So where does your diagnosis of my person come from? undecided

Again, It may not agree with you mentally but that is how to simply consider these things. undecided

The idea is similar to that which applies say to Americans. It is generally understood that the Constitution travels with American citizens whenever they are abroad meaning they are to abide by the U.S Constitution even in the foreign land they reside in β€” though, in a foreign country, they are really not of that foreign country. In a similar manner, though I am in the world, I am not of the world. undecided
You are in the world, but not of the world πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Throwaway your expired drugs 🀣 🀣 🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
You are in the world, but not of the world πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Throwaway your expired drugs 🀣 🀣 🀣
I am afraid you are clearly the one who seems to be in a world of his own given that doctors at UI Health, John Stroger Cook County, North Western, Swedish Hospital and even RUSH Medical already assured me that there is nothing listed in the DSM-5 wrong with my person. So where does your diagnosis of my person come from if not from a world in your head there? undecided

Try to stay on the subject. You created this thread so surely, you don't assume that all must conform to your ideals and standards/delusions, right? undecided

Again, It may not agree with you mentally but that is how to simply consider these things. undecided

The idea is similar to that which applies say to Americans. It is generally understood that the Constitution travels with American citizens whenever they are abroad meaning they are to abide by the U.S Constitution even in the foreign land they reside in β€” though, in a foreign country, they are really not of that foreign country. In a similar manner, though I am in the world, I am not of the world. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You reminded me of a mad woman in my area everyone is insane to her except herself! cheesy

If you're not confused is it about worship that Jehovah instructed His people to kill evildoers?

OK why then didn't they continue killing all other peoples who aren't worshipers of their God if it's all about worship?

Or are you saying it's only within a geographical location that all those living there must be killed for not worshipping the almighty God?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn this is more than what your professors in atheism can comprehend! smiley
You have just proved that you don't even read your bybull πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Let me give you homework.... Go read your exodus book very well and come back to tell me what you learnt πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo werey πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are clearly the one who seems to be in a world of his own given that doctors at UI Health, John Stroger Cook County, North Western, Swedish Hospital and even RUSH Medical already assured me that there is nothing listed in the DSM-5 wrong with my person. So where does your diagnosis of my person come from, if not from a world in your head there? undecided

Stop using expired drugs... Omo werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Find out yourself nah, must you be spoonfed all the time? cheesy
Just lol πŸ˜‚

You can't even answer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shame on you.... I'm sure you were indoctrinated into the cult at birth πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Stop using expired drugs... Omo werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I am not on the expired drugs that you are on so I can't in any relate to what you are dealing with. undecided

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not on the expired drugs that you are on so I can't in any relate to what you are dealing with. undecided

Stop taking expired drugs 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Omo werey πŸ˜‚.... When is Yahweh son coming to save you
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Stop taking expired drugs 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣Omo werey πŸ˜‚.... When is Yahweh son coming to save you

YHWH's Son did not say he was coming to save anyone though. And He was quite clear that no one knows when He will come. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Why don't you want to answer.... Or Yahweh hasn’t revealed it to you yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When is yahweh's son coming to save you
πŸ˜‚

Omo werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You have just proved that you don't even read your bybull πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Let me give you homework.... Go read your exodus book very well and come back to tell me what you learnt πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo werey πŸ˜‚

Kid, stay away from hard substance!

That's what makes everyone WÈRÈ from your personal viewpoint.
There is nowhere in the Bible where Jehovah ordered the killing of innocent people in fact Abraham challenged this God telling Him:

Then Abraham approached and said: β€œWill you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked?"........ It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:23, 25

So it's your misinformed professors in atheism that's misleading you Jehovah has never ever killed innocent people! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Why don't you want to answer.... Or Yahweh hasn’t revealed it to you yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When is yahweh's son coming to save you
You should probably take time out to read the book for yourself so you can gain wisdom over current ignorance. undecided

YHWH's Son did not say He was coming to save anyone. And He was quite clear that no one knows when He will come. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You should probably take time out to read the book for yourself so you can gain wisdom over current ignorance. undecided

YHWH's Son did not say He was coming to save anyone. And He was quite clear that no one knows when He will come. undecided
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

When is Yahweh son coming back like a thief πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚
You can't even answer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shame on you.... I'm sure you were indoctrinated into the cult at birth πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just lol πŸ˜‚

Shame on who?

Is it the person who studied a general book and is ready to say what he found truthful in it or a teenager who only listen to what people say around him and based his judgment on here say?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kid, stay away from hard substance!

That's what makes everyone WÈRÈ from your personal viewpoint.
There is nowhere in the Bible where Jehovah ordered the killing of innocent people in fact Abraham challenged this God telling Him:

Then Abraham approached and said: β€œWill you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked?"........ It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:23, 25

So it's your misinformed professors in atheism that's misleading you Jehovah has never ever killed innocent people! smiley
Exodus 23:23 My angel will go before you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites and Jebusites and I'll wipe them out.

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

You be big mumu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..... So daft to the extent that a worm is smarter than you are πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I told you already to go for medical check up
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Exodus 23:23 My angel will go before you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites and Jebusites and I'll wipe them out.
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
You be big mumu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..... So daft to the extent that a worm is smarter than you are πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I told you already to go for medical check up

Are these people innocent as in guiltless? cheesy

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Shame on who?

Is it the person who studied a general book and is ready to say what he found truthful in it or a teenager who only listen to what people say around him and based his judgment on here say?

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! smiley

Omo Werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Was it your mom or dad that indoctrinated you into the cult group.... Or they both did!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ When is Yahweh son coming back like a thief πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Do you know when a thief will come? No, so, again, He already told you that no one knows when. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Omo Werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Was it your mom or dad that indoctrinated you into the cult group.... Or they both did!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Just humble yourself and learn i'm sure you're just a kid brainwashed to hate everyone who believes in God so i feel sorry for you! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are these people innocent as in guiltless? cheesy

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! wink
Oh you agree now that yahweh approved killing of people πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

So yahweh couldn't find empty lands.... He had to displace people away from their lands πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Yahweh na bully oo.... But he's so weak when he sees lucifer 😭🀣🀣😭🀣

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just humble yourself and learn i'm sure you're just a kid brainwashed to hate everyone who believes in God so i feel sorry for you! smiley
You'd refuse blood transfusion for your kid right!?

Why do you hate your kid... At least try to even save his/her life
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you know when a thief will come? No, so, again, He already told you that no one knows when. undecided
You'd keep waiting.... Vivid imagination πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I thought y'all said heaven is a better place..... Why do you still pray for long life

Clowns 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

Mumu
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Oh you agree now that yahweh approved killing of people πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

So yahweh couldn't find empty lands.... He had to displace people away from their lands πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Yahweh na bully oo.... But he's so weak when he sees lucifer 😭🀣🀣😭🀣

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You're shifting the goal post again! grin

Jehovah destroyed and He will still destroy all evildoers so if you know anybody who won't destroy evildoers before establishing a peaceful coexistence among righteous people let me know but as for Jehovah He will still destroy evildoers unlike Putin who is killing the innocent Jehovah only destroy evil people! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You'd refuse blood transfusion for your kid right!? Why do you hate your kid... At least try to even save his/her life
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Lots and lots of people are dying daily through blood transfusion but your white supremacists won't tell you because they don't want you to stop trusting in them.

Go to advance countries today you will know that they are facing blood transfusion out! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're shifting the goal post again! grin

Jehovah destroyed and He will still destroy all evildoers so if you know anybody who won't destroy evildoers before establishing a peaceful coexistence among righteous people let me know but as for Jehovah He will still destroy evildoers unlike Putin who is killing the innocent Jehovah only destroy evil people! wink
Tell him to destroy lucifer first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Where was your jehovah when his worshippers were killed like goats in church
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I guess it's the will of god πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Mumu buruku
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  You'd keep waiting.... Vivid imagination πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I thought y'all said heaven is a better place..... Why do you still pray for long life Clowns 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑 Mumu
Again, ignorance is not bliss! You really need to go read the book so you exchange your ignorance for wisdom at least. undecided

Followers are not called to wait for Him but rather to do the work they are meant to do so that when He eventually comes back, He will not find them wanting. He already gave His followers all they need to do the work they are to do. So, what is it you assume I am waiting for again? undecided

Heaven is a better place? Heaven is a reward for works done and not necessarily a "better place". If you had read the book yourself you would have figured this out for your own self. What is instead more likely is that Heaven is more responsibilities β€” work to be doneβ€” rather than this "better place" you imagine. undecided

The mumu here is the one who refuses to read an ordinary book but runs around assuming he has it all figured out simply by listing to the gobbledegook he gleans from others equally ignorant of what is in fact written. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lots and lots of people are dying daily through blood transfusion but your white supremacists won't tell you because they don't want you to stop trusting in them.

Go to advance countries today you will know that they are facing blood transfusion out! wink
If your pikin needs transfusion to survive.... Will you allow it!?
Yes or No
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Tell him to destroy lucifer first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Where was your jehovah when his worshippers were killed like goats in church
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I guess it's the will of god πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Mumu buruku

You're just running from pillar to post! cheesy

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, ignorance is not bliss! You really need to go read the book so you exchange your ignorance for wisdom at least. undecided

Followers are not called to wait for Him but rather to do the work they are meant to do so that when He eventually comes back, He will not find them wanting. He already gave His followers all they need to do the work they are to do. So, what is it you assume I am waiting for again? undecided

Heaven is a better place? Heaven is a reward for works done and not necessarily a "better place". If you had read the book yourself you would have figured this out for your own self. What is instead more likely is that Heaven is more responsibilities β€” work to be doneβ€” rather than this better place you imagine. undecided

The mumu here is the one who refuses to read an ordinary book but runs around assuming he has it all figured out simply by listing to the gobbledegook he gleans from others equally ignorant of what is in fact written. undecided
Between you and @MaxInDHouse ...i don't even know who's more dΕ―mb πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

How many years, will you be waiting for the sky son πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / The Bible Needs To Be Updated Or Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.