Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2496 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

If your pikin needs transfusion to survive.... Will you allow it!?
Yes or No
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Blood doesn't save it kills but because some are stronger than others they escape the quick death only to resurface later and kill them.

Go to advance countries and confirm what i'm telling you now, thanks to JEHOVAH who informed us ahead about the dangers in blood transfusion! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just running from pillar to post! cheesy

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn!
Just lol πŸ˜‚.... Are you the same guy on Naza's telegram group πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

all through yesterday till now, you haven't even dropped any point!

Or jehovah has not ministered to you yet πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Blood doesn't save it kills but because some are stronger than others they escape the quick death only to resurface later and kill them.

Go to advance countries and confirm what i'm telling you now, thanks to JEHOVAH who informed us ahead about the dangers in blood transfusion! wink
I asked you a simple yes or no question.... You are busy writing epistles πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Dumb id!ot..... Tell me how many continents did Noah inform about the flood! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I've lots of questions for you.... But you don't seem to have answers πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Juicedrinker: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Well, as for me... I don't believe in 'sin'

I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!

To me sin is more serious. You can say that committing a sin is breaking the laws of God but that is not all there is to it. Every human being that makes his decisions for himself and out of himself will know that there are certain kind of things he is repulsed by and certain kind of things that he enjoys. He will like to do whatever he perceives to be good and righteous and will be repulsed to do evil things. He will then see that the laws of God (not necessarily laws passed by religious organizations) are in line with what he senses. God did not make his laws hard for us to follow but quite natural. It’s only a man that allows himself to sleep and does not want to use his own senses and perception that will prefer to merely determine who is more in his favor or who is more likely to do right by him and then blindly follow their rules and customs.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  Between you and @MaxInDHouse ...i don't even know who's more dΕ―mb πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

How many years, will you be waiting for the sky son πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Again, ignorance is not bliss! You really need to go read the book so you exchange your ignorance for wisdom at least. undecided

Followers are not called to wait for Him but rather to do the work they are meant to do so that when He eventually comes back, He will not find them wanting. He already gave His followers all they need to do the work they are to do. So, what is it you assume I am waiting for again? undecided

Heaven is a better place? Heaven is a reward for works done and not necessarily a "better place". If you had read the book yourself you would have figured this out for your own self. What is instead more likely is that Heaven is more responsibilities β€” work to be doneβ€” rather than this "better place" you imagine. undecided

The mumu here is the one who refuses to read an ordinary book but runs around assuming he has it all figured out simply by listing to the gobbledegook he gleans from others equally ignorant of what is in fact written. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, ignorance is not bliss! You really need to go read the book so you exchange your ignorance for wisdom at least. undecided

Followers are not called to wait for Him but rather to do the work they are meant to do so that when He eventually comes back, He will not find them wanting. He already gave His followers all they need to do the work they are to do. So, what is it you assume I am waiting for again? undecided

Heaven is a better place? Heaven is a reward for works done and not necessarily a "better place". If you had read the book yourself you would have figured this out for your own self. What is instead more likely is that Heaven is more responsibilities β€” work to be doneβ€” rather than this "better place" you imagine. undecided

The mumu here is the one who refuses to read an ordinary book but runs around assuming he has it all figured out simply by listing to the gobbledegook he gleans from others equally ignorant of what is in fact written. undecided
Why you dey copy and paste words..... Tell yahweh to inspire you na.

Or you can borrow words from @MaxInDHouse
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  Why you dey copy and paste words..... Tell yahweh to inspire you na.Or you can borrow words from πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Simple! You seem making the same assertions out of ignorance. Hence the reason why I keep having the repeat the response. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Simple! You seem making the same assertions out of ignorance. Hence the reason why I keep having the repeat the response. undecided
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You simply don't have any proof, that's why you keep copying and pasting same thing πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You a JW member too!?? πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ β–  You simply don't have any proof, that's why you keep copying and pasting same thing πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You a JW member too!?? πŸ˜‚
Proof of what exactly? undecided

You claim people are waiting when instead they are told to do their work diligently until their end. You pretend someone ought to know when He is coming back when He instead made clear that no one knows when He will return and so no one should pine for His return meaninglessly. So what are you proof-ing exactly? undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Proof of what exactly? undecided

You claim people are waiting when instead they are told to do their work diligently until their end. You pretend someone ought to know when He is coming back when He instead made clear that no one knows when He will return and so no one should pine for His return meaninglessly. So what are you proof-ing exactly? undecided
What's the proof that he died for humanity
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  What's the proof that he died for humanity
Again with the ignorant yapping! He never said He died for humanity.. undecided

Pick up the book O black man and read to save your own self from ignorance! lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again with the ignorant yapping! He never said He died for humanity.. undecided

Pick up the book O black man and read to save your own self from ignorance! lipsrsealed
You want to gimme evidence, but you are telling me to read the bible 😭 😭 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The quran exists... Why don't you accept Allah and Muhammad as the prophet!!
The quran is evidence enough... Go read it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo, do you guys even think at all πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  You want to gimme evidence, but you are telling me to read the bible 😭 😭 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚The quran exists... Why don't you accept Allah and Muhammad as the prophet!! The quran is evidence enough... Go read it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
β–  Omo, do you guys even think at all πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
1. Give you what evidence exactly? I am simply asking you to read the book so you don't keep coming off as ignorant as many of those you love to hate. It is only a book. E no dey bite person!undecided

2. You are yet to convince even me that you are capable of doing any of that for yourself given the ridiculous assertions you have made thus far! undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Give you what evidence exactly? I am simply asking you to read the book so you don't keep coming off as ignorant as many of those you love to hate. undecided

2. You are yet to convince even me that you are capable of doing any of that for yourself given the ridiculous assertions you have made thus far! undecided
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Old mumu.... Go read the Quran, accept allah and prophet Muhammad!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Old mumu.... Go read the Quran, accept allah and prophet Muhammad!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Because I read a book means I should accept Mohammed? Why are you afraid of books for Pete's sake? By the way, I have read the Quran, and I think it is a good read. The book doesn't bite at all. undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Because I read a book means I should accept Mohammed? Why are you afraid of books for Pete's sake? By the way, I have read the Quran, and I think it is a good read. The book doesn't bite at all. undecided
Because i read a book means i should accept jesus 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
β–  Because i read a book means i should accept jesus 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
More senselessness from the same person who earlier said the following to me
Honchoslim16:
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚Old mumu.... Go read the Quran, accept allah and prophet Muhammad!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I read the quran and it didn't result in me accepting allah. You would think this would at least convince him that reading a book does not mean one accepts what is written in the book. But seems this sort of wisdom goes over the heads of many still. How can a person be afraid of paper, ink, and glue for Pete's sake! lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I asked you a simple yes or no question.... You are busy writing epistles πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Dumb id!ot..... Tell me how many continents did Noah inform about the flood! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I've lots of questions for you.... But you don't seem to have answers πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Are you student of history at all?

Go and make your personal research people migrated from that same geographical location where the Bible said Noah's ark rested to all the parts of the world today.

So only those living in Noah's day were in the same geographical location which means they all know themselves as citizen of the same community! wink
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚.... Are you the same guy on Naza's telegram group πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

all through yesterday till now, you haven't even dropped any point!

Or jehovah has not ministered to you yet πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

When you're ready to learn let me know this is not how sane people approach others for knowledge.
Just know that you can't force your opinion on others even if you join Boko Haram everyone has their own opinion so learn to live with it.

Farewell! smiley
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When you're ready to learn let me know this is not how sane people approach others for knowledge.
Just know that you can't force your opinion on others even if you join Boko Haram everyone has their own opinion so learn to live with it.

Farewell! smiley
Just lol πŸ˜‚

When you are ready to leave your cult, let me know
Clown 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you student of history at all?

Go and make your personal research people migrated from that same geographical location where the Bible said Noah's ark rested to all the parts of the world today.

So only those living in Noah's day were in the same geographical location which means they all know themselves as citizen of the same community! wink
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

If you know history, you won't even be here talking shit!

Oponu! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
More senselessness from the same person who earlier said the following to me I read the quran and it didn't result in me accepting allah. You would think this would at least convince him that reading a book does not mean one accepts what is written in the book. But seems this sort of wisdom goes over the heads of many still. How can a person be afraid of paper, ink, and glue for Pete's sake! lipsrsealed

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

That snake that talked.... Does it have a feminine or masculine voice
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Oponu oshi! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ That snake that talked.... Does it have a feminine or masculine voice
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚Oponu oshi! πŸ˜‚
Oy vey!

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oy vey!
How did all the wild animals and domestic animals live together on that ark
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
LordReed:

Laws existed before your bible was even dreamt of.
Laws like killing of twins right?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

So yahweh inspired the Chinese laws.

Omo, mad people don full everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
You need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

Laws like killing of twins right?

LMAO! Do you think only your village exists? You don't know other countries had civilization before your bible was written?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Do you think only your village exists? You don't know other countries had civilization before your bible was written?
You mean their barbaric laws?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

You mean their barbaric laws?

Like buying slaves? Like an eye for an eye? Like marrying your rapist? That sort of barbarity?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

You need help
Says someone who believes a donkey talked 😭 😭 😭 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Go meet a doctor tomorrow morning! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by terrezo2002(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
LordReed:

Like buying slaves? Like an eye for an eye? Like marrying your rapist? That sort of barbarity?
The laws of God are laws of love.
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 3:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

How do you reason sef?
Calling someone dumb and idiot?
We're talking about an event that happened 4000 years ago
Did you know when division into continents began?
In 1919, Earth population was 1.9 billion
How many people do you think existed then? Moreover, they all spoke the same language which was a unifying factor as they had not been divided into nations and continents then
So don't be shallow when asking childish question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Old God Or No God Question! / Prostitutes Rape Pastors In Delta / PASTOR AJANAKU’S DEATH: 27 Ogboni Fraternity Members Storm Home; Perform Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.