Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,860 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals (35770 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by pweeryambre: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
They should start with all the cmds in the federal teaching hospitals
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mahul:
For a fresh ideas

For fresh opportunity to chop
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by AfonjaConehead: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Long overdue..get those lopsidedness quota system mallams away
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
pweeryambre:
They should start with all the cmds in the federal teaching hospitals

CMDs are not boards

1 Like

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by obinna58(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Forgive me sir for not giving you my vote
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Just saying before some gullible folks think it's in the interest of Nigeria ...I hope you will also be rewarded

"Tinubus has hit the ground running"
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Carlylepneuma: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
High tension in d land...
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Karemarealty288(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Lets see if any of the Zombies on Nairaland will make it to one of the new boards

All on nairaland are riff-raffs....
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
That’s a good one coming from His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

A good one for loyalists so that they can chop. Will you make the list?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by kokoA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is dissolving it to reward his men
When e reach your turn use am reward your enemies naw.

1 Like

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
lexy2014:

A good one for loyalists so that they can chop. Will you make the list?

Why do like asking so many questions?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Lovenorth: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
And what's wrong with that?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by ppogba: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
Corrupt individuals has taking over and its making foreign investors to back out

Go and learn the difference between Has and Have before committing on some topics.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by imam07: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
if it reach your turn, prepare positions for your enemies u hear
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
savcy:
I give it to Tinubu if this true. Wipe out the old guard and constitute a new one loyal to your visions and policies. No serious President won't shake up the civil service, because they're the beginning and end of any and all policy direction.
What if the vision is to viciously plunder the nation's scarce common wealth?

Loyalty should be to one's country not any individual.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
tommykiwi:
We call dis initial gra-gra
8 more years to go, time still dey to Wail wella.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by 9jaRealist: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by wallrichy: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
The place is liters with Fulani illiterates that aren't qualify for been there in the first place. Imagine a minister saying that he doesn't know anything about education until he was made a minister for education. Another one says he would have preferred another ministry than Agricultural ministry cos he never liked it. Another one says he knows he's not qualified to be made a minister etc . So many nonsense in the Ministries and other government parastatals..

savcy:
I give it to Tinubu if this true. Wipe out the old guard and constitute a new one loyal to your visions and policies. No serious President won't shake up the civil service, because they're the beginning and end of any and all policy direction.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by tommykiwi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

8 more years to go, time still dey to Wail wella.
You DAT is quoting me, who is now Wailing, me or you?

because I no send both you and your woroworo presido.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by thegrinch(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
Corrupt individuals has taking over and its making foreign investors to back out

I agree with you. all the foreign investors like your father have now backed out of Nigeria... How sad!
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by thegrinch(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What if the vision is to viciously plunder the nation's scarce common wealth?

Loyalty should be to one's country not any individual.

I agree with this point of yours. Loyalty should be to your country and the sitting president, not the one still in court. If the Courts rule in his favour, then be loyal to him, even me, I'll join and be loyal.

But for now, there is an official sitting president, Excellent or not. Your loyalty means to support his efforts and not come to Nairaland to rubbish whatever he does.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
tommykiwi:
You DAT is quoting me, who is now Wailing, me or you?

because I no send both you and your woroworo presido.
you just dey start.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by georgeakins: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
patriotic007:
Handing over a sick country to a sick old man is nothing but pure evil......Mere looking at the picture of him above tells the whole story......sad angry angry angry angry

Why your healthy father no contest?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by loswhite(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Buhari did the same thing. He cannot associate himself with anything Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by press9jatv: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dissolving the board of federal agencies in order to employed his cronies in to the government. Who’s he deceiving? Ole gbe Ole gba set of government
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Alliswell248: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
patriotic007:
Handing over a sick country to a sick old man is nothing but pure evil......Mere looking at the picture of him above tells the whole story......sad angry angry angry angry

A 'sick' with brain is better than a failure and a terrorist sympathizer.
Better than handling it over an Ipob select President.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by arantess: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Total dissolution like Icing sugar in water
I'm forecd to believe BAT came prepared, he doesnt at all look like he's bereft of ideas

I wish i could use Scrodringer time paradox to travel ahead of time to see how beautiful Nigeria would become in 2030
LOL
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by obaidan: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Time to pay back people that helped him become president...smh...Mr. on your mandate we stand, I hope dem go appoint u as member of just 1 board even if na cardboard
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by jejematic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
😒
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by ola9ja(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
yetunsbay:
if an u....una go gimme ur enemy ?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Diligent1(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:
board of parastatals sounds like board of parasites to me, kudos to pbat

All these agbado boys sef 😂 any small thing, on your mandate we stand
They won't even understand what the whole story is

Dismissal to appoint his own kinsmen... Anyway what do I know
You are enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.