Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals (35749 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Asswipemod: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is dissolving it to reward his men

If he has competent friends to fill the gaps, why not?

Shey na im enemies he go put there before or you?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Bluntemperor: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:

This one always against anything good in Nigeria since campaign times!
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by MrAmbrose(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wonderful!
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Bluntemperor: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Tinubu is doing the best any single man can do to restructure Nigeria against the wish of those favoured by the current structure. I expect efficiency unit to be back on card and more.

To President Tinubu:
- Hold all the Upper achelon of the MIDAS Responsible!
- they should tell Nigerians what they have Contributed for the past 5- yrs to the National Economy!
- they should give Accounts of Revenues and Expenses made in those 5-yrs Period and how much they sent to the Single Account Treasury.
-What is their Budgets Allocations and what are the Assets and Liabilities they have? For instance,why do they buy Furniture being repeated in their Budgets every year.it will shock Nigerians - how this MIDAS have deflated Nigeria Resources!
- Who are their Auditors? Who supervised them?
Nigeria is bleeding through Corruption and that is why Youths Unemployment is high in Nigeria.
Very Shameful!
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Ojukwudfugitive: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Do you want him to dissolve them to reward his enemies such as Obidiotic pigs and piglets of Beerfraud? Obi supporters are always 'stewpid".
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Bimpe29: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
It's a right to do albeit this will not affect array of statutory boards and parastatals.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Martinsmine(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
thegrinch:

I agree with you. all the foreign investors like your father have now backed out of Nigeria... How sad!
i didnt mention your father so keep mine of your mouth
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Martinsmine(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
ppogba:

Go and learn the difference between Has and Have before committing on some topics.
only fools who dont know between present tense and part tense argue wit their keyboards
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by okoloto: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Desolve all of them. These abokis don scatter this country. They can't manage and won't allow others to do it hence where we are with the level of corruption. Visit nnpc and you will think you are in zamfara grin
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by ppogba: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
only fools who dont know between present tense and part tense argue wit their keyboards

It is only an idiot that refuses to learn when being corrected.

Where does present and past tense arise and appear in your grammatical idiocy?

Brighter grammar for JS 2 will help you.

When you get it, concentrate on Has, Had, and Have.

When you are through, you can quote me again.

Uncultured and unlettered.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Amaly: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Will this also involve university governing councils?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Boyooosa(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
tommykiwi:
We call dis initial gra-gra

E better be positive and permanent, that's the only way out...total overhauling of the existing bad system
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by juwoonn(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
And the difference between taking and taken
ppogba:

Go and learn the difference between Has and Have before committing on some topics.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Felabrity: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
tommykiwi:
You DAT is quoting me, who is now Wailing, me or you?

because I no send both you and your woroworo presido.
grin
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by adekolaelect(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Yes you are on point he can't give it to You his Enemies !!
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Microwhy: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
patriotic007:
Handing over a sick country to a sick old man is nothing but pure evil......Mere looking at the picture of him above tells the whole story......sad angry angry angry angry
Mumu talk..
Childish talk..
Very senseless and tasteless talk.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by lexy2014: 4:51am On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Why do like asking so many questions?

dont you want me to be informed? do the questions unsettle you?

A good one for loyalists so that they can chop. Will you make the list?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Arabaincubus: 5:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Power is changing hands from CPC to ACN. The board of any "Undissolvable" will be "suspended indefinitely" to make way.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Cromagnon: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
before nko. He should reward PDP abi?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by SalamRushdie: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2023
Cromagnon:
before nko. He should reward PDP abi?

Yes he should form a govt of unity
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Cromagnon: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:

How many times have you ever seen that.?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Cromagnon: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:

why
What did PDP do for 24yrs?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by SalamRushdie: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Cromagnon:
why
What did PDP do for 24yrs?

Is it now 24: years? I thought it was 16 years of PDP
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Ximenez(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
pweeryambre:
They should start with all the cmds in the federal teaching hospitals
Do you work in a federal teaching hospital?
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Cromagnon: 3:00am On Jun 25, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Is it now 24: years? I thought it was 16 years of PDP
how long had the party existed?
Think before typing
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Just saying before some gullible folks think it's in the interest of Nigeria ...I hope you will also be rewarded

Good. Enemies of Nigeria will never be rewarded.
Re: FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals by epicsportsx: 9:06am On Jan 31
I really love your post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.