Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? (5387 Views)

About To Try My First Sleepover At Olosho House / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by lascos912(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
I think nairalanders girls are smarter than this topic you are bringing
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
The clit is a very small organ in a hidden part of a female's body.That is why they are very secretive.
Some ladies boyfriends are on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Freedom2023(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:
How do you expect ladies to be free to share their stories when what most nairalanders guys do every day is bash and insult Nigeria women at every opportunity.

I shared my story on one thread on Monday and one idiot insulted me, I insulted him back and he reported me to the mod and I was banned for five days.

Now tell me if I will be happy to share my story on Nairand again.

The Mods on this forum are so terrible. They don't investigate matters before judgement. They just ban u even if it was the other party that was culpable. It seems if you are able to first report even if u are at fault, they will end up banning the other person
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
No Nigerian girl will talk here, that's why i like that southy babe,i can't remember her moniker but she's never afraid of sharing experiences.

I'm not a woman and this was not a sleepover but the weirdest was when i hooked up with a girl at her family house on a friday. Everyone was at work when i visited but suddenly they started coming beginning with her dad. I had to hide in her bathroom for hours before she came and sneaked me out.

Nairaland guys are so immature.

There is a high level of misogyny going on here disguised as red pill.

If a girl decides to share her experience here, somebody will insult her. And if another guy decides to shun the guy that insulted the girl for sharing her experience, other users will start calling the guy A simp.

I'm sure somebody will still call me a simp fo stating this obvious fact on nairaland.
Nigerian girls are very outspoken, but nairaland is a bad omen.

Let the ladies breath!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Evestar200(f): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Freedom2023:

The Mods on this forum are so terrible. They don't investigate matters before judgement. They just ban u even if it was the other party that was culpable. It seems if you are able to first report even if u are at fault, they will end up banning the other person
Very terrible people, I was even shocked to see that they have banned me for insulting the guy.

This is some one that was insulting all the girls who shared their stories, calling them names and it was even my first time of insulting someone on Nairaland since my return to this platform after staying away for year's.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
SenatePresdo

Nairaland guys are so immature.

There is a high level of misogyny going on here disguised as red pill.

If a girl decides to share her experience here, somebody will insult her. And if another guy decides to shun the guy that insulted the girl for sharing her experience, other users will start calling the guy A simp.

I'm sure somebody will still call me a simp fo stating this obvious fact on nairaland.
Nigerian girls are very outspoken, but nairaland is a bad omen.

Let the ladies breath!

I personally don't support any bullying. It's wrong to bully anyone but we shouldn't stop telling our stories because of those comments. Most of those who write those comments won't say them to you physically. They only say it here because they known it's a faceless forum and they can get away with it.
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Freedom2023(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:
Very terrible people, I was even shocked to see that they have banned me for insulting the guy.

This is some one that was insulting all the girls who shared their stories, calling them names and it was even my first time of insulting someone on Nairaland since my return to this platform after staying away for year's.

Sorry about that experience. It's saddening. I experienced such too and I was gutted
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by tiswell(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Don't we have females here again undecided

Siofra
Jennyclay
Persephone1
Virginprincess

You people should come and share your worst sleepovers, please.
Ahnie should top the list
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Zonefree(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
tiswell:
A.hnie should top the list
We are talking about "ladies" here, please.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by tiswell(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zonefree:

We are talking about "ladies" here, please.
She isn't a man,correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Rexymania(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately, I don't have any interesting story to tell that's related to this topic... grin grin grin

Tell me about SA. What's the meaning of Ovayo?
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ovayo? I've never heard of it before.
Rexymania:

Tell me about SA. What's the meaning of Ovayo?
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by OlawaleBammie: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:
How do you expect ladies to be free to share their stories when what most nairalanders guys do every day is bash and insult Nigeria women at every opportunity.

I shared my story on one thread on Monday and one idiot insulted me, I insulted him back and he reported me to the mod and I was banned for five days.

Whenever u want to insult some un4tun8 fellows just try to filter ur words to avoid being banned..

Anyways, still expecting ur glorious experience(s) sha grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by DonroxyII: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gadafii:
Na men go later dominate this thread, nairaland ladies dey hardly talk for this kind thread
Una no dey let them talk na .. Na so Judgements from Every Corners as if Na una create Heaven & Hell to Cast All African Women !
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by DonroxyII: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Evestar200:

Abi Now !
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by KingDash09(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Baba them no go gree talk na to dey bad mouth men up and down😂😂
Zonefree:
Don't we have females here again undecided

Siofra
Jennyclay
Persephone1
Virginprincess

You people should come and share your worst sleepovers, please.
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by obinna58(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Siofra
Jennyclay
Goodlady

The thread is calling your response
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by obinna58(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
siofra:

Is it by force? angry
It’s a must

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / Female Orgasms! / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.