Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? (5357 Views)

Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by xynerise: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2011
Especially when u caught him/her in the act. I always tell people that the only true love is God's love for humans. But u can prove me wrong by answering this question.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by awuf2008: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
No, as he/she will still do the same in future. unless you are ready for the worst shock of your life.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Freiburger(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
No.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Candyness(f): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Men are dogs anyways
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by no1madman(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh +++++++++++++++WWWOOOOMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by xynerise: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
Candyness:

Men are dogs anyways
Dont tempt me pls. Gals cheat too.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Freiburger(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Candyness:

Men are dogs anyways
And the women are: ?

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by iice(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
awuf2008:

No, as he/she will still do the same in future. unless you are ready for the worst shock of your life.

But it's a normal thing according to you to cheat and mistakenly impregnate other women.

@Topic
Can't say.  Maybe once, maybe not at all undecided
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
Candyness:

Men are dogs anyways
Babes, girls made them
@op i cant, lailai
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by lifestyle1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
Candyness:

Men are dogs anyways

Girls are whores
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by kelz88(f): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
xynerise:

Especially when u caught him/her in the act. I always tell people that the only true love is God's love for humans. But u can prove me wrong by answering this question.

I have never been in such situation but I always say no I will not accept a cheating partner back as I feel they will do it again; after all you forgave them the first time.

Re: the second bit of your post, God said we should love our neighbours as we love ourselves, so maybe you should rethink your idea of love. grin

When you find someone you connect with and you really really like. . . .you will fall in love. (Romantic not bible)
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by lifestyle1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
And moreover you open your legs for Dogs what a shame sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
I'd slap myself silly for dating a girl who could stoop so low in the first place.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by 195(f): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
To be sincere i think i can

cos ive done it in d past

God always have a reason 4 everytin

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
^ awwwh see me tinking u go beat d fornication comot for d chika body as d craze boi u b

@op

I will but if it carries on and we not married he can kiss my behind goodbye
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by kelz88(f): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I will but if it carries on and we not married he can kiss my behind goodbye

And if you are married?
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by 195(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^ awwwh see me tinking u go beat d fornication comot for d chika body as d craze boi u b

well thats me 4 u

no one is perfect and everyone deserves a 2nd chance

I too deserves one so lets be logical here

try 2 know the issue and work on it bt if it continues - then flee
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
no
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
190_@:

well thats me 4 u

no one is perfect and everyone deserves a 2nd chance

I too deserves one so lets be logical here

try 2 know the issue and work on it bt if it continues - then flee

I no u had sumtin more to ur ara galatia persona on here  cheesy

kelz88:

And if you are married?
If am married i will stay aint no divorce taking place due to dat bebe

If i do i have failed in my eyes , victoria beckham aint crazy u no  wink  cool
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Agybabe(f): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
It depends on the gravity. But i don't think I can stand his presence or trust him again.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by dabrake(m): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2011
Op, i will. Afterall, if i cheat on her, i will expect her to forgive me. Nemesis will take its place here. Que: What is the only difference between candyness and an animal? Ans: candyness walks on 2 legs.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2011
Eww no
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by MoneyRule(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2011
No, not fully, unless she's a gud lay n i'm too lazy 2 find anoda. To me, once she cheats, she's lost her stake in d r/ship.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by itiswell1(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2011
I found myself in this type of mess sometimes ago. She forgave me, I learnt my lesson and we moved on. We are planning for our marriage soon. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by oge4real(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2011
No. I did dt before and it just made him bolder.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by dilibe(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2011
Men are dogs anyways
Girl r goat

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Tobby26(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2011
I will only on 1 condition "der's no room 4 2nd chance"
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by deekseen(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2011
If i suspected earlier and she denied, catching her in the act is straight RED CARD=LIFE BAN. Can't stand a cheating liar.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by uchevalen1(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2011
I can forgive her but i cannot accept her back, so she will be sincere with another man,if i accept her again she may still cheat in future.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2011
Trust is a big word, it's hard to get and very easy to betray. I will forgive him, but i will never forget his actions. But getting back together with him, i dont really know. It actually depends.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by samyng(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes i can, As i have done it before. But the truth is that its not easy for us male to take this. As it took me a while to come over it,  But only GOD'S grace can make you forgive her and try to forget [/size]
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by yommysomguy(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2011
As long as she allows me cheat on her too, then i'll forgive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Love Is A Decision? / Coolest Chris Updates On Big Brother Nigeria 2017 / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.