Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (7961 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by ChScott(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss so many things, mostly Alomo Bitters.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by donhenry62: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
mehn am gona miss akpu with draw soup,
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by babeface3: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
I go miss free piss for gutter, where breeze go dey blow ur thing grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
right about now,i miss my family real bad and also miss the fact that you just cant hang out with people in your neighbourhood
people just dey look at you like say u no well if you try to be too friendly
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
everyone talking about food should just search for a real african store and u are ok
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
1. The bad roads.
2. The I-D-I-O-T-S in government and
3. The dummies in majority.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by KayDee4: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Missing : My family and friends
              Nigerian food (African stores dey but no one to cook for me; im a BAD cook)

Happy to miss : PHCN
                        Third mainland bridge traffic.
                        Nigerian police checkpoints
Terrible roads
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by dokkyelele(f): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
I WILL MISS FREEDOM, dat was what am expecting.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by hbrednic: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
my village
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Gbenge77(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ch_Scott:

I will miss so many things, mostly Alomo Bitters.
seriously?
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ohh this is fun. I will miss
1: Getting jacked in traffic by Area boys along CMS road and Mile 2 shocked
2: The Fresh Smell of Carbon fumes from Generators in the Morning smiley
3: The snappy insults from drivers in traffic. "Baba eh!, Ori e ti ya!, Fool!, GAtaway! (in igbo accent) tongue
4: Christmas season when everyone who has left town seem to be the only ones who cook good food angry
5: Expensive crap Pizza and soggy sharwarma by Lebanese restauranteurs angry
6: The feeling you get when you do not have fuel for your generator and PHCN suddenly brings back electricity in the middle of 1st half of a super eagles match grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by denony(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ Poster - the first thing u are going to miss is freedom to roam about and do the things u use to do

I really miss evening isi-ewu and Gulder joints
all the point and kill joints, plus the evening shouting of UPPPPPPP-NEPAAAAAAAAA
only to discover that before the light has gone again
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
WHat would I miss;

1. Bole and Fish (Only found in port-harcourt)

2. The simplicity of our everyday lives,

3. The ability to bribe my way out of police wahala whilst maintaining a clean criminal record.

4. Our mode of relaxation

5. Our food.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by BlueMagic2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by mikron(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
i ll miss banga soup and starch. And 88.9 Brila fm. Abuja
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by r231(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
suya and beer joint grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by baabaa: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss NEPA,our foods and Yoruba-Yoruba.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by SuyaEater(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
I missed everything in naija except the traffic jam and NEPA!
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Femmymi: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
i will 419 sluggan
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by yomickey(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
Gala and Viju Milk in hold ups.
Bread and aganyi beans and rice curtain around my house.
Meeting boys up at Agbo Jedi corner.
Tungba (Jump) music and dem agberos and conductors at my bus stop,

the list is endless jare.
I miss Nigeria well.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by wellmax(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss the shout of 'UP NEPA '
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by sunkoye: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
how i go dey take dey laugh , forget it, i cant live anywhere else joor, leaving naija is dangerous to my health chikena!!!
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
When i left Nigeria 6 years ago for Turkey for a 9months training the first thing i missed about Nigeria was the weather,it was too cold for me there.Another thing i missed was the ladies i really missd Niaja chicks,finally i missed the traffic of Lagos, Inshort i was too glad when the training was over for me to go back to Nigeria, lol
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by engrj(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
Landlord wahala smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by perdey: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
okada best meanx of transportation  , original plamwine . not all does bottled palm wine .
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by tayoast(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
My regular Amala and Gbegiri. cool
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
pidgin. Apart from that there's nothing else I can think of.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by oc2fish: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss the freedomto play loud music in the car, disturb with my tiger generator and abuse okada man on the road and mamaput.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by dont8(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
Definitely,i will miss the hold up,loud speaker from churches and mosques early in the morning and the Baba of them all, the agberos on our road.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by fateavon4u(f): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss my family and some special delicacies, i no 4 sure dat i wnt miss d noise,dirtiness,rushing and lack of electricity, lmao
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by dickt(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2011
i will miss speaking strong wafarian pidgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Princess - "fabulous" / Why Do You Throw Dirt Through The Car Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.