Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (7962 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Babe21: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss my family, then jumping in and out of DANFO bus only for to be yab by CONDUCTORS
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by terbz(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2011
i will miss d freedom in dis country dat is all dere is freedom in dis country
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by demla: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2011
everything,believe this social and material comfort is not everything.9ja is the best
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by stillme(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2011
Indeed,I will miss freedom.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by sebastinta(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2011
i miss d freedom
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by JimmyBoy1: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2011
Boli
Roasted Corn
Freedom
The fact that I dont need to run around for documents to guarantee my legal stay in Nigeria
The fact that I could aspire for anything good without any law restricting me.
Sight of people in tattered clothes and malnourished looks but they still dance Timaya/Jmartins happily on the street.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Sike(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2011
None other than Our uninterrupted P.H.C.N!!
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by brainpulse: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2011
nothing ! and nothing
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by brainpulse: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2011
Fear of Police stray bullets shocked
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by egberipops(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2011
i miss my mother when ever am back to school in scotland but plans are there to take her along for good so nothing will be missed cos i gat access to catfish, poundo and cow towel in glasgow any day and anytime. wish naija safe journey out of the long over due 51 yrs tunnel travel. gracias. cry grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Princek12(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2011
stillme:

sebastinta:

i miss d freedom

What freedom does Nigeria have to offer? Educate me. Do you mean the freedom to be lawless? Again, educate me.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Rastamann: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2011
No place like home. 'will miss home.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Princek12(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2011
stillme:

sebastinta:

i miss d freedom

terbz:

i will miss d freedom in dis country dat is all dere is freedom in dis country  

What freedom does Nigeria have to offer? Educate me. Do you mean the freedom to be lawless? Again, educate me.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by tundeletgo: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2011
The FOOD and the freedom to be an idiot. Look how popular Olisa have become after beating his junior staff @ beat fm.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by highland(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2011
i will miss my freedom of citizenship.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by eghost247(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2011
My family
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Dgunnerz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss all the sexy Naija gals and pals!
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by FEMARY(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
We have SIM router in stock.Just pop in your sim card and star browsing LIVE on 3.5 G networks.

1.Just insert your sim card and start browsing wirelessly/or through wired network.

2.Make/receive calls with this router.It serves as a gsm land line.

3.High speed internet browsing on GLO/MTN/AIRTEL 3.5G networks.

Pick it up @

Coretech Products & Services
2nd Floor Victory Plaza
57 Awolowo Way
Ikeja,Lagso

Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by babyoy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
my mum
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by cicero(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
Still thinking, I will be very, very happy to miss a lot of things
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Ola3tag(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
ill miss every single thing ive seen/experience in this great country
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Cuddlemii: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
My mom cry cry cry cry

My family

My privacy
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by 2CatWoman: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
llbhuds:

the way we shout and rain abuses at each other in naija
e.g

ABI OTI YA WERE NI?
ABI OFE JE KIN LA INA NI ETI EE ?
ABI WERE NI IYA E NI?
ABI OLORI BURUKU NI EE NI?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm laughing so hard. grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by japhet2233: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
go to another mans country and suffer then u will know staying in ur country is the best place in the world
freedom is the main key i have been to lots of country and no place like home, when one black did something it will affect every black in the street and every one will be running guilty and the innocents all will be running to avoid police arrest country like RUSSIA INDIAN AND MOST ARAB nation you will know what i am talking about the only good thing in abroad to me is the season and that it
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Domwiz4all(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sincerely i'l miss d darkeness cuz am already used 2sleepin in d dark. I'l 2start learnin how 2slip wit lit on.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by freezy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Fresh fish peppesoup
Chiken Suya
Big Stout
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by xtremeidea(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
[size=35pt]NOTHING[/size]
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
I'll definitely miss everything. Imagine no eating of ewagonyi and bread
No jumping in and out of molue
No more playin street ball
No entering of 'Okada'
No black punnies 24/7
I go die o.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by ronkebp(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
My family,my friends, the food and the hustle and bustle !!!! grin grin grin love my country.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by otokx(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Parents and siblings and of course my friends.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by sebastinta(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
Princek12:

LOLZZZZZZZ, u r right BTW. wat can i say
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by kpolli(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hot amala and goat meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Princess - "fabulous" / Why Do You Throw Dirt Through The Car Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.