Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (7960 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by hillary22: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2011
i will miss kparaga(sapele water)
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by hillary22: 4:15am On Oct 05, 2011
well for me, i will miss kparaga a.k.a sapele water
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 05, 2011
Lolz, i  miss  the fact of not being able to watch what i eat ( example sodium, saturated fats etc ugh), I miss eating lots of fresh cut vegetables(especially fresh UGU), that aren't chemical grown, I really do miss the evening stroll without the sounds of sirens every two seconds, miss the sunny weather all year round, and also the smell of fresh air, I miss eating gala, Okin shortcake biscuits, miss cadbury chocolate and Tom Tom ( couldn't find them at our local African store) . I miss the way we use to celebrate Christmas and New year back in Nigeria, and also miss attending church marriages, Sunday services and praise nights!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, i'm so emotional lolz. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad, There is no place like Home.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2011
i'll miss 1. Nepa, 2 fetchin water, 3, naija food, 4 my area men, 5 okada , etc
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

i'll miss 1. Nepa, 2 fetchin water, 3, naija food, 4 my area men, 5 okada , etc
not forgetin mosquito, lol
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by DL(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2011
I'll miss everything about Lagos.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by cinzo: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2011
I will miss pissing by the roadside
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by RuuDie(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2011
The nanas'. . . . .Hanging out with my guys at 160 and all 'em other zones in 'Lere. . . . .Street football. . . . .Alh'ji Bello, the suya man by the street gate. . . . .Public holidays. . . . .Environmental sanitations. . . . .football viewing centers. . . . .Tripping between Las gidi, Abeokuta, Akure, Warri, Benin, Cali & PHC regularly. . . . .Aguda, Yaba, Ojuelegba, Okota, Opebi, Ojota, Magodo, Lekki, Maryland. . . . .The early morning football arguments. . . . . .The drop-outs, lay-abouts, husslers - dudes & dames still looking for jobs & admission. . . . . Going and staying out late. . . . . The occasional Clubbing. . . . .Big treat & Shoprite bread. . . . . ewa agonyi. . . . . . Ijebu garri. . . . . Ozone cinema. . . . .Bounty chocolate. . . . .TIVO supermarket. . . . .mixed fruit bread. . . . .cybercafes & business centers. . . . .bus stops. . . . . black & yellow taxi/buses. . . . . okada

grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by phredryk: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2011
HMM!, IT would most definitely have to be LIFE IN LASGIDI!,
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by jerryice(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2011
Lol, Funny thread,

Have Missed alot,

Abgo Jedi, Suya, Up nepa, Police 20 Naira, oopss i learnt is 50naira nw.

urinating by the road side!!!

grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by shumno(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
Will miss the freedom to visit family and friends at any and every time without notice.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Olalekan0(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
Should i choose to leave this great country of ours,the only thing I'll most likely miss is DSTV (so much more for so much less)
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by kizito96(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
I will miss power failure. NEPA
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Kizilala: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nothing
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2011
I would miss all the Aboki suya. I would also miss going to Church, the sermon could be boring but the thanksgiving could never be. The wild dancing in church, mehn, i go miss am.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by aspabay(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2011
I will miss my girlfriend cos i won't be going with her. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by amyg(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2011
D ocean of ambition suit
Guys with their long laptop
Bags stuffed with paper parading
D streets looking 4 jobs
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by sasakosa: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Definitely nothing whatsoever.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by bolajlove: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
everything!!!! grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Olowojegure: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
The thought of an uncertain future, because situations is just getting worse.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by ben10i: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
i will miss the corruption, paralytic power, the tribalism, witches and wizards flying all around, the hypocrisy,people who raise their hands to worship God and still use those same hands to kill and sign fake contracts, In short I'll miss the newspaper headlines
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by dammytex: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
presently missing;

Nigerian food with pepper. (even their so called hot-chilli no spicy at all)
Nigerian barber (they can even clean-shave a black man).
Nigerian music on the dance floor (na so so I'm a Barbie girl; mtchew)
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Amujale(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2011
everything
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by tayoast(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
amala and gbegiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Princess - "fabulous" / Why Do You Throw Dirt Through The Car Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.