Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? (4916 Views)

Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2011
For those ppl saying they cant date an albino now if they were to bring an albino woman on ur right hand and a female dwarf on your left hand and they said u should choose one from the two as ur wife now which one u go choose?
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by deco2come: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2011
@Poster

You need to update that your brain. It is running on Windows 95.
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by lagcity(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2011
I prefer Albino. grin grin grin grin
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2011
deco2come:

@Poster

You need to update that your brain. It is running on Windows 95.
Ewu go and clean your yansh before typing in here tongue
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2011
hahaha i would choose an albino grin
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by deco2come: 4:12am On Oct 03, 2011
lefulefu:

Ewu go and clean your yansh before typing in here tongue

Haha, you see what I am talking. When I asked you to upgrade your brain, I know it was an insult but I wanted to see how you will handle it. You know why?

You mentioned  Albino and dwarf because you looked down upon them and thereby insulting the God that created them. You might think that you are playing a joke but when the same joke was thrown towards you, you become too fast to lay an insult.

There are many different topics you can discuss on. Do not spend another day insulting your fellow human being because you might not know what might become of you the next second. Try to be a source of happiness to those who lack it rather than being  the source of their sorrow.
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by bingbagbo(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2011
poster, it high time we stop luking down on people.albino, midget etc r all human.one doesnt decide his physique here
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2011
poster, it high time we stop luking down on people.albino, midget etc r all human.one doesnt decide his physique here

I go choose albino to that 52yrs old woman wey u dey date undecided undecided
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Tosinville(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2011
klean Albino is bera, not those ones with spot on their faces.
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2011
bin gbagbo:

so if i bring one very ugly girl with pimples and missing teeth and bad breath will u marry her just because na God creature??
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2011
deco2come:

Haha, you see what I am talking. When I asked you to upgrade your brain, I know it was an insult but I wanted to see how you will handle it. You know why?

You mentioned  Albino and dwarf because you looked down upon them and thereby insulting the God that created them. You might think that you are playing a joke but when the same joke was thrown towards you, you become too fast to lay an insult.

There are many different topics you can discuss on. Do not spend another day insulting your fellow human being because you might not know what might become of you the next second. Try to be a source of happiness to those who lack it rather than being  the source of their sorrow.
Wait a second oo!
are u a dwarf?
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2011
@op
I recommend you go for a midget albino, how about that

1 Like

Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2011
midget albino grin grin grin grin
some ppl go kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Cuddlemii: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2011
lefulefu:

For those ppl saying they cant date an albino now if they were to bring an albino woman on your right hand and a female dwarf on your left hand and they said u should choose one from the two as your wife now which one u go choose?

Ur papa give u deadline for marriage? U no sabi anything for this ur brain pass woman matter ni? shebi na oyinbo be ur spec, leave naija babes in peace abeg. who dey even manage dash u albino midget, na still birth dem suppose give dt ur oblong face dt way u wld appreciate the African female artifacts.
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by tellwisdom: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2011
your papa give u deadline for marriage? U no sabi anything for this your brain pass woman matter ni? shebi na oyinbo be your spec, leave naija babes in peace abeg. who dey even manage dash u albino midget, na still birth dem suppose give dt your oblong face dt way u wld appreciate the African female artifacts

VEXING grin grin
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by MrCork17: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2011
aint albino half cast? undecided
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Boxer007(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2011
Midgets!
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Eiregirl(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

your papa give u deadline for marriage? U no sabi anything for this your brain pass woman matter ni? shebi na oyinbo be your spec, leave naija babes in peace abeg. who dey even manage dash u albino midget, na still birth dem suppose give dt your oblong face dt way u wld appreciate the African female artifacts.

Baba God abeg deliver me from the wahala of dis woman shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Amin!! grin
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

You be real ode tongue
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Cuddlemii: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
lefulefu:

Baba God abeg deliver me from the wahala of dis woman shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Amin!! grin

Change ur ways wink wink wink
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
Errm. . . . When you say midget, do you mean this type? If your answer is in the affirmative, could you please hand me the albino? Thank you!

Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
**scrashes my yansh sad sad**
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm. . . . When you say midget, do you mean this type? If your answer is in the affirmative, could you please hand me the albino? Thank you!
I go swear say dat guy with the midget for that picture looks like Mr C0rk.Look im jerry curled hair like mr c0rk own grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by kemmeye: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
lol albino any day cuz i'd rather have a kid that is an albino than a kid that is a dwarf
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by donsanchez(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am an Albino nd i think i am quite attractive and cn hook up wit any lady
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by cooooooks(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Midgets don't always give birth to midgets

kemmeye:
lol albino any day cuz i'd rather have a kid that is an albino than a kid that is a dwarf
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2016
hehheehhehehe see?
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by ipledge10(m): 2:31am On Jan 05, 2016
cooooooks:
Midgets don't always give birth to midgets

bros u don high
Re: Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2016
End time comparison

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media / . / Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.