Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (31084 Views)

What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Well, make out of this whatever you like.
Compile SAME for PDP.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with PO.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aquila99:

Dis Shows he didn't win anything in North as not even one witness from dat side. Na south he carry tnk say he win.
How many states in the north is he disputing?
Name them.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

No, it most certainly does NOT…
The new Electoral Act is entirely NEW law.

It is not governed by jurisprudence in respect of the old REPEALED law…
Instead, an entirely new body of jurisprudence will be developed around it.

You seem to forget that NASS members are politicians…
Their SPECIFIC intent in the new law is to overcome the “mischiefs” of the old law.
>

Oga,not all parts were amended.the new law still gives tribunal 180 days,stops non party members from taking matters of primaries to court,ends legislative cases at appeal court,starts presidential cases at appeal,allows manual collation,allows tendering of voter register,allows manual voting
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Shantyken(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
So you concur with those who believe that the 2023 presidential election was a sham.

According to Peter Obi
For me, I believe in electoral body verdicts in the last elections
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you and Helinius are very Funny clowns, honestly. 😄😄

You Guys claim Peter is a THIEF, incompetent, blablabla..

Yet you keep Creating Threads about him. 😏 sad

Yes he is a very dull individual and we must expose bare for the whole world to see

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by 9jaRealist: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:
Oga,not all parts were amended. the new law still gives tribunal 180 days,stops non party members from taking matters of primaries to court,ends legislative cases at appeal court,starts presidential cases at appeal,allows manual collation,allows tendering of voter register,allows manual voting

The old act was ENTIRELY repealed and replaced…
It’s thus up to the courts to read any single provision in the CONTEXT of the new law.
>
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by eagleonearth(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
name 24 states obi got 25%
chill sir, tribunal will name them for all to see.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by FreedomfromtheT: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shantyken:

According to Peter Obi
For me, I believe in electoral body verdicts in the last elections
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his supporters are also discrediting the results of the.election, not only HE Obi and his supporters.
So you believe that president Bola Tinubu actually won Rivers state as announced by INEC?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Sharpsharp00123: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
eagleonearth:
chill sir, tribunal will name them for all to see.
many of u don’t get it

It is obi that will prove it that he won n both parties will bring evidences n the one that is proven beyond reasonable doubt is the party that will b declared winner

Tribunal will not b d one to name

Get your facts right
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Shantyken(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:

It is settled law that an accused is innocent until proven guilty.so until you win in court,inec result stands.giving obi benue and rivers changes nothing.
Oga outside disputed result,obi failed woefully in core north and sw while tinubu did well everywhere except se

That's what they fail to understand and I wonder why
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

The old act was ENTIRELY repealed and replaced…
It’s thus up to the courts to read any single provision in the CONTEXT of the new law.
>

Guy,are you ok at all? Is the tribunals still operating on 180 days or not? Are voters register still important or not? Did the presidential tribunal starts from appeal or not? Obidients and blind arguments
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by FreedomfromtheT: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu lost Lagos narrowly.lagos votes are never significant.gej got good votes in core north and cleared NC which obi failed to.tinubu lost SS and ne narrowly.it is not about winning or losing but margins,margins and spread
According to INEC's disputed results that claimed that president Bola Tinubu of the APC won Rivers state?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
According to INEC's disputed results that claimed that president Bola Tinubu of the APC won Rivers state?

Do you have a contrary result? Guy we are govened by laws and we will abide by it
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shantyken:

That's what they fail to understand and I wonder why

Even me.it is so annoying and irritating.even after they lose at the courts,they will still believe obi won
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by FreedomfromtheT: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Rivers.eveb if he lost,he got 25% in 5 of the 6 states which is paramount
Don't speak from both sides of the mouth.
Did president Tinubu win Rivers or did he lose it?
Which state did president Tinubu win in Southsouth?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Don't speak from both sides of the mouth.
Did president Tinubu win Rivers or did he lose it?
Which state did president Tinubu win in Southsouth?

Let's agree he lost.it changed nothing.he hot 25% in 5/6.obi failed to win massively here liked he did in se
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by FreedomfromtheT: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Let's agree he lost.it changed nothing.he hot 25% in 5/6.obi failed to win massively here liked he did in se
I am waiting for the election tribunal to tell me who won where and by what margin as I don't trust your INEC'S disputed results.
However, one thing I deduce from your comments is that you concur that president Tinubu lost the entire Southeast and Southsouth in the last presidential election.
Thank you.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Shaev7(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

And somebody who has accepted that he didn't win in North-West or North-East thinks he can win the general election. That is what you get from a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. He can add 2 + 3, but once you say 2 + 3 + 5 - 6, he becomes confused.
As a 3rd class what is his success story?
Can you even feed his dogs if he he has one?
Third class came out to contest for presidency, pulled out almost the whole nation like tsunami and you can't even talk in your local community.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Kdon2: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

They “loud pass” for federal character because (unlike in court proceedings)…
The NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION specifically MANDATES federal character in federal appointments.

They “loud pass” for federal character because Pres Tinubu has made 33 federal appointments thus far…
And of those 33 appointments, 14 are from his own ethnic group (while the next largest group has 2 appointees).

>

Which is one is the next largest that has only two?. I like to know. Always playing the victim card. Smh
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Shantyken(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his supporters are also discrediting the results of the.election, not only HE Obi and his supporters.
So you believe that president Bola Tinubu actually won Rivers state as announced by INEC?

YES OOOO
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by senatordave1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I am waiting for the election tribunal to tell me who won where and by what margin as I don't trust your INEC'S disputed results.
However, one thing I deduce from your comments is that you concur that president Tinubu lost the entire Southeast and Southsouth in the last presidential election.
Thank you.

SS and SE was never going to be won by apc.apc aim was to get 25% in some states and stay close to obi.obis failure to do well in SW and core north finished hum..
The tribunal is not going to dabble into who won.they will either cancel the entire polls,cancel some parts or uphold it.no addition or subtraction
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by richie240: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
And without the north would he have scored what he scored?

If u/una like make una do agidi from now till end of the world, if the north nor support una, na 'labour in vain' tinz o.

Make una continue dey insult them o.
Den nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall; when d water touch hin body, e go know d scores!
cool
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you not the one emphasizing north, north, north and giving the impression that Nigeria begins and ends in the north? You equally give the impression that Peter Obi didn't get tangible votes from the north which is not true.

1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by drlateef: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karnice600:

....not seen any proof so far. All I heard is a statistical projection by a professional of Mathematics

Professor of mathematics, not professional of mathematics. This your stupidity is as wide as the difference between the two.
You don't have to see any proofs, since u can't see more than you comprehend. Just leave that to the Judges.

LOL!!!!
You latch on to predictive text error leaving the substance of the issue. The judges are not magicians, they judge based on what the lawyers and their witnesses say. All the boxes of waste papers brought by Obi have been analysed by the professor. And after seeing that Obi lost, he decided to just pick 2 states where he could see little argument to make. Then he projected Obi should win based on those two states. No be juju be dat? Obi knows he lost the election. But how can he convince his delusional supporters that the game is over?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by eagleonearth(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
many of u don’t get it

It is obi that will prove it that he won n both parties will bring evidences n the one that is proven beyond reasonable doubt is the party that will b declared winner

Tribunal will not b d one to name

Get your facts right
yes now that's my point. You can see truckloads of evidence he's been bringing to the court all these while. You try to follow the proceedings.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by 9jaRealist: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
senatordave1:
Guy,are you ok at all? Is the tribunals still operating on 180 days or not? Are voters register still important or not? Did the presidential tribunal starts from appeal or not? Obidients and blind arguments

And how’s that RELEVANT to the supposed “physical presence” requirement..? shocked

It’s obvious you keep missing the point…
Statutory provisions do not exist in ISOLATION, but rather within the CONTEXT of the entire statutory framework.

When the legislature has enacted an entirely new law and REPEALED (not simply amended) pre-existing law…
Courts do not simply ignore the new legislation and carry on with old jurisprudence without reference to any consequence of the new law.

For instance, the new law and attendant guidelines introduced entirely NEW concepts (such as BVAS, iRev, etc.)…
Courts cannot simply ignore these new provisions and concepts, and instead return to the “physical presence” of the REPEALED law!
>
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by 9jaRealist: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kdon2:
Which is one is the next largest that has only two?. I like to know. Always playing the victim card. Smh

Is “victim’s card” anything like your own primordial “tribal card”?! grin

Dude, it was you who RAISED the issue of federal character…
If you can’t deal with the heat of FACTUAL numbers, abegi leave the kitchen. grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Aquila99: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
How many states in the north is he disputing?
Name them.

Na who get witness dey dispute. He no even get one
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by hafeeanubasy: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
AMI3:

U said "non interested people" if they are not interested they should not be clicking it. The course proceedings on the social media are not meant for everybody to view or click because no social media influencer will compel u or anybody to click any link related to what he she doesn't like.

Now point out the information regarding the court proceedings that have been posted here that u feel is it is not true.

Did any Obidient told u that Obi presented 20 out of 50 witnesses in the court.

What is your pains? If u talk about misinforming I believe u should look inwardly because right from the inception APC have been selling trash to u guys right from the days of PDP.

If at all LP is doing same u should swallow it in silence.

And stop feeling pained we few interested people give you a brutal replies!
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Sharpsharp00123: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
eagleonearth:
yes now that's my point. You can see truckloads of evidence he's been bringing to the court all these while. You try to follow the proceedings.
court of law is not about truck of evidence but how tenable are they?
How convincing beyond reasonable doubt are they?

Bro if u have witness proceedings before u won’t say this, all your so called evidences can b thrashed out

That Amazon woman is gone hope u know n besides d witnesses I keep seeing are from south east n south south

How about witness from other region too?

Or is he saying he can win with only south south n south east votes
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Tosin67: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Lagos, Abuja, Nassarawa, plateau, Benue nko? South south was not shared, Obi cleared four, PDP got two

Say u know say u b fool sha. Obi won Benue in ur dream abi. Oponu apoda. Lagos Obi won with how many margin? In Nassarawa and Plateau with how many ur lying machine won? Una no even dey scream 25% in FCT again ooo. Even in SS u claim Obi won, Tinubu still get a significant amount of votes there. Una just dey waste court time. Bunch of retards.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by kcnwaigbo: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
sogodihno:

3 out of 19, is that a pass mark in your village?
How many northern states did Tinubu win?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Polyol(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
I thought I'll see falz, debo and co from the west.

Next please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shettima Represents Tinubu At BRICS Summit In South Africa (Photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.