Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (31075 Views)

What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by sogodihno: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

How many northern states did Tinubu win?

7 and he came second in all of them, same can't be said of your obi.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Diddycsbsb: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yoruba people una noise Don too much

If you carry igbo man matter for head your head go bend because igbo people no dey hear all this noise una dey make, una be riffraffs who can't afford a house in your land.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Asswipemod: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
seunmsg:

Funny enough, they are the ones making all the noise about Federal character but they want to prove they won a national election by calling witnesses from only south east and south south. Not even a single witness from the SW, NC, NE and NW. God forbid this kind of nepotistic character becomes the president of Nigeria. The rest of the country go see proper shege.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, stop using bots.😝😝😝😝
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by BluntCrazeMan: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aquila99:

Na who get witness dey dispute. He no even get one
Then, let him call the only few witnesses he got naa..

Any issues about that.??
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na them, enemies of Nigeria
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Karnice600: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
drlateef:

LOL!!!!
You latch on to predictive text error leaving the substance of the issue. The judges are not magicians, they judge based on what the lawyers and their witnesses say. All the boxes of waste papers brought by Obi have been analysed by the professor. And after seeing that Obi lost, he decided to just pick 2 states where he could see little argument to make. Then he projected Obi should win based on those two states. No be juju be dat? Obi knows he lost the election. But how can he convince his delusional supporters that the game is over?

I no been wan reply you, but let me do so.
When you're placed on a payroll to defend a cause, you'll still blab even when there's nothing left to say, just to prove that you're working.
I'm quite aware that a good number of you APC defenders here are bankrolled on peanuts.
INEC is expected to be professional with data documentation and trusted enough to produce valid statistics of any electoral event she umpires. Funds were released for technological aid to enhance the process. Now INEC is not admitting that the result was affected by a flawed process in any way.
Now LP or PDP don't need to prove these flaws in all the results. Even one or two, clearly proven, are enough to show that INEC was partisan. INEC's integrity is what is at stake here. Its not just numbers.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by kcnwaigbo: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
sogodihno:

7 and he came second in all of them, same can't be said of your obi.
So 7/19 is majority? You must be a clown.Did Peter Obi not win and come second in majority of the southern states as well?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by sogodihno: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So 7/19 is majority? You must be a clown.Did Peter Obi not win and come second in majority of the southern states as well?

Your brain is damaged. List the southern states that peter obi come second?

Tinubu came second in all northern state he didn't win, Peter obi didn't even come second in any southwest state. Get a Brain before arguing
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by HNICEARTH: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Another witness presented today goes by the name Kephas Iya. Dude is from adamawa.

Bigoted OP and your fellow orchins maybe it's time to get back to your closet. You played your game of bigotry too early.

Bunch of retarded dimwits
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by phemray(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

We are talking about core north. If you are now switching to "some parts of the north" Peter Obi won Nassarawa, Abuja, Plateau and Benue
Meanwhile tell us how someone who lost Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Rivers can win the election

Very simple
U can lost 20 or 30 states and still win overall easily. Once you are second in 20 or 30 states with a little vote difference like Lagos is 10k e t .c and you have a higher votes in just few states where your opponents had fewer or no votes e.g Tinubu 300k + in Kano and Obi has little vote. That difference has overed the vote difference in the lost states. It's so easy win.

Reason the constitution states majority votes and 2/3 in 25% of 37
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by drlateef: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karnice600:

I no been wan reply you, but let me do so.
When you're placed on a payroll to defend a cause, you'll still blab even when there's nothing left to say, just to prove that you're working.
I'm quite aware that a good number of you APC defenders here are bankrolled on peanuts.
INEC is expected to be professional with data documentation and trusted enough to produce valid statistics of any electoral event she umpires. Funds were released for technological aid to enhance the process. Now INEC is not admitting that the result was affected by a flawed process in any way.
Now LP or PDP don't need to prove these flaws in all the results. Even one or two, clearly proven, are enough to show that INEC was partisan. INEC's integrity is what is at stake here. Its not just numbers.

You know next to nothing about the law and INEC processes. First of all, nobody can pay me to support Tinubu. I am not a gala seller like you. I am comfortable and accomplished in my profession. INEC has been shown by all Obi witnesses at the polls that the election was conducted very well. And it is only the upload of presidential election that was the problem. And Obi needs to prove that not uploading the results to iREV has substantially changed the results. Up till now, Obi has not been able to prove that. And an attempt to try on that was done by your bungling professor who does not know that in a law court, facts are dealt with, not projections. And to demonstrate substantial non-compliance, it has to occur at least in 19 states or affecting majority of voters and votes cast. None of them has been proved by Obi. I can bet anything with you, Obi is losing this case. It is so easy to determine the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by bejick(m): 1:46am On Jun 22, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Did Tinubu actually win 12 states?
Did he win Rivers?

He did not win Rivers that what am saying
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by alobright17(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Ogene001:

We are talking about core north. If you are now switching to "some parts of the north" Peter Obi won Nassarawa, Abuja, Plateau and Benue
Meanwhile tell us how someone who lost Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Rivers can win the election
which party won in Rivers?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by alobright17(m): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2023
AMI3:
What is the noise about. U guys told him to go to court and he is the court then why don't u allow court to give it final verdict on it.

Obi is the man any time any day someday u guys will understand this
Before is anyone contesting that Obi is a woman? Yes Daddy man
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by HRMK: 6:01am On Jun 22, 2023
ALL THE WITNESSES ARE IGBOS? OBI WON 97% OF SOUTHEAST VOTES?WAS OBI TRYING TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE IGBOS OR NIGERIA?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AMI3(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

And stop feeling pained we few interested people give you a brutal replies!

I don't what is brutal about ur replies. It is only those that doesn't understand anything about politics can feel pain.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AMI3(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2023
alobright17:
Before is anyone contesting that Obi is a woman? Yes Daddy man

Whether u contest or not. Yes daddy is better than "dust"sniffer.

By the way did u check on him today? I hope the comedian is not going there to speak that his jumble and bumble words haahaha. I no fit laf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Creativity22: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Well, make out of this whatever you like.
Ode!! You want him to call apapa and arabambi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Creativity22: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Depriest2020:

If I say you contribute to ethnic banter's here, you may deny it. Show us Atiku & Tinubu's witnesses too so all can see. There's no federal character in witness calling. There is 90% chance a person from another tribe might not agree to come and testify against person of his tribe to avoid backlash from their people.

Believe me it will be difficult for Igbo's to accept to testify for Tinubu, same way Yoruba will not accept to testify for Obi.
It will be much easier for an igbo man to testify against orji uzo kalu or andy uba than for any yoruba man to testify against tinubu .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Creativity22: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Was he not the one who went to the tribunal ?
Yes, they will create threads about him to expose his low sense of reasoning, his embarrassing failures at the proceedings with the useless legal team and witnesses he packaged together.
Fool!! Keep wailing while the court keeps admitting his evidences and witnesses. You go still stand for school gate dey shout on your mandate we stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Robchuks77(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

And somebody who has accepted that he didn't win in North-West or North-East thinks he can win the general election. That is what you get from a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate. He can add 2 + 3, but once you say 2 + 3 + 5 - 6, he becomes confused.
U see how daft una dey. Go download result shit from Jonathan's time.. Make u no say... North no dey needed for winning
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AfonjaScud: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Creativity22:

Fool!! Keep wailing while the court keeps admitting his evidences and witnesses. You go still stand for school gate dey shout on your mandate we stand.

Obi and his nollyhooe comedians ? Dey there
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by kcnwaigbo: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2023
sogodihno:

Your brain is damaged. List the southern states that peter obi come second?

Tinubu came second in all northern state he didn't win, Peter obi didn't even come second in any southwest state. Get a Brain before arguing
So only SW make up the south? He even came first in the most populated SW state.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Karnice600: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2023
drlateef:

You know next to nothing about the law and INEC processes. First of all, nobody can pay me to support Tinubu. I am not a gala seller like you. I am comfortable and accomplished in my profession. INEC has been shown by all Obi witnesses at the polls that the election was conducted very well. And it is only the upload of presidential election that was the problem. And Obi needs to prove that not uploading the results to iREV has substantially changed the results. Up till now, Obi has not been able to prove that. And an attempt to try on that was done by your bungling professor who does not know that in a law court, facts are dealt with, not projections. And to demonstrate substantial non-compliance, it has to occur at least in 19 states or affecting majority of voters and votes cast. None of them has been proved by Obi. I can bet anything with you, Obi is losing this case. It is so easy to determine the outcome.
Taah! Commot for there. Bank rolled troll for APC. Who no know una for here? Yeye dey smell.
How has INEC explained the blurred Irev results for 'only' the presidential elections?
You think the judges threw that away like you paid trolls did?
Just like INEC will interpret her electoral laws upside down to suit her misdeeds.
When you're faced with tangible evidences you want to trash them because you can't gainsay them.
The claim that Mahmoud said in a 'classified interview' by Tribune, (if at all it ever hapened), that BVAS would not be used, in contradiction to the live broadcasts from Chatham House, as well as other instances on camera.., you think the judges threw that away too, just like you would?
I know you APC goons wished you were the judges.
INEC's integrity is what's at stake. Yeah, INEC's integrity; Obi just needs to prove that she lost it in one instance. If evidences from just one state proves this clearly, that INEC was prejudiced, then its weighty enough reevaluate or nullify the entire outcome, in as much results of that single state is significant enough to determine a winner.
You can stupidly quote whatever part of the law states what and what not and I wouldn't be surprised. Its only in Nigeria we make laws and implement them to drive the people backwards.
Only political sycophants are proud of retrogressive interpretation and implementation of the law to suit their interests.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by drlateef: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Karnice600:

Taah! Commot for there. Bank rolled troll for APC. Who no know una for here? Yeye dey smell.
How has INEC explained the blurred Irev results for 'only' the presidential elections?
You think the judges threw that away like you paid trolls did?
Just like INEC will interpret her electoral laws upside down to suit her misdeeds.
When you're faced with tangible evidences you want to trash them because you can't gainsay them.
The claim that Mahmoud said in a 'classified interview' by Tribune, (if at all it ever hapened), that BVAS would not be used, in contradiction to the live broadcasts from Chatham House, as well as other instances on camera.., you think the judges threw that away too, just like you would?
I know you APC goons wished you were the judges.
INEC's integrity is what's at stake. Yeah, INEC's integrity; Obi just needs to prove that she lost it in one instance. If evidences from just one state proves this clearly, that INEC was prejudiced, then its weighty enough reevaluate or nullify the entire outcome, in as much results of that single state is significant enough to determine a winner.
You can stupidly quote whatever part of the law states what and what not and I wouldn't be surprised. Its only in Nigeria we make laws and implement them to drive the people backwards.
Only political sycophants are proud of retrogressive interpretation and implementation of the law to suit their interests.

I am not disappointed at all your rantings at all: typical galla sellers gist while sales are down under Oshodi bridge. So blurred results in a few polling units on iREV means the whole election should be annulled? Or those units should be given to Obi? Honestly I am chuckling as I reply you. Did you go to school at all? Your reasoning ability is terribly pedestrian. The blurred results are only blurred on iREV, not blurred on form EC8As which were used for manual collation. That’s the shocker awaiting you when INEC begins its defence. Obi has lost his manhood among IPOB terrorists. Go and find it there.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Karnice600: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2023
drlateef:

I am not disappointed at all your rantings at all: typical galla sellers gist while sales are down under Oshodi bridge. So blurred results in a few polling units on iREV means the whole election should be annulled? Or those units should be given to Obi? Honestly I am chuckling as I reply you. Did you go to school at all? Your reasoning ability is terribly pedestrian. The blurred results are only blurred on iREV, not blurred on form EC8As which were used for manual collation. That’s the shocker awaiting you when INEC begins its defence. Obi has lost his manhood among IPOB terrorists. Go and find it there.

So blurred results in a few polling units on iREV means the whole election should be annulled?

Disuan na real dunce. Walahi.
How you take pass exams graduate sef?
You dey read but to comprehend na wahala.
Call anyone around you wey get sense pass you to read what I wrote and explain it for you in your mother tongue.
In simple English, Peter Obi is dragging INEC, which is supposed to be an independent, non partisan entity to the mud. He wants to show that INEC, under Yakubu, is incompetent and unworthy of the trust and dignity an independent electoral body should earn in a Democratic system. To do this he doesn't need to produce proofs of manipulations in the cases of 'all' the states.
He's picking very few options, but with overwhelming proofs that whatever irregularities or distortions that occurred with the BVAS, as INEC claimed were technical, were not, but rather induced and intentional manipulations by INEC, to alter and produce their desired outcome.
This no be football match wey referee go blow nonsense, and maybe later, after FIFA don deal with am finish the scoreline of the affected match still remains without considering a rematch between the two teams involved, to effect justice.
Them go remove that Presidential seat commot from Tinubu yansh. E go shock una
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by sogodihno: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So only SW make up the south? He even came first in the most populated SW state.

SW has 6 states out of 17 that's almost half, came first with a margin of #10k votes, use your head.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by drlateef: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Karnice600:

So blurred results in a few polling units on iREV means the whole election should be annulled?

Disuan na real dunce. Walahi.
How you take pass exams graduate sef?
You dey read but to comprehend na wahala.
Call anyone around you wey get sense pass you to read what I wrote and explain it for you in your mother tongue.
In simple English, Peter Obi is dragging INEC, which is supposed to be an independent, non partisan entity to the mud. He wants to show that INEC, under Yakubu, is incompetent and unworthy of the trust and dignity an independent electoral body should earn in a Democratic system. To do this he doesn't need to produce proofs of manipulations in the cases of 'all' the states.
He's picking very few options, but with overwhelming proofs that whatever irregularities or distortions that occurred with the BVAS, as INEC claimed were technical, were not, but rather induced and intentional manipulations by INEC, to alter and produce their desired outcome.
This no be football match wey referee go blow nonsense, and maybe later, after FIFA don deal with am finish the scoreline of the affected match still remains without considering a rematch between the two teams involved, to effect justice.
Them go remove that Presidential seat commot from Tinubu yansh. E go shock una

I am telling you Obi has not been able to do that. Even the few cases of blurred results cannot be attributed to Yakubu because no witness has stated that Yakubu induced them to do so. You are just chasing shadows. Yakubu has not been implicated in any polling booth problem. And as I said, the court requires substantial evidence, not abnormality in few polling booth. They need “substantial” evidence. Do you know what that means? Shall I lend you a dictionary? Substantial evidence is what the law states. And you have not demonstrated that also. Ho back to IPOB leaders to explain the law to you if you don’t understand. Yakubu has not been implicated directly in any infractions at polling booths. How can you tarnish his reputation? You are confused probably. Go and sit down to think properly.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by FreedomfromtheT: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
bejick:

He did not win Rivers that what am saying
Ok.
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Tommydare(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oro lenu asiwere
Odin13:

Mumu talk…

Next!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.