Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) (3048 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / Why Black Men Cannot Truly Love A White Woman - Lolo Ifunaya Explains / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Lindalilian: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Controversial gangster lawyer Ifunaya who celebrated her graduation from law school with sultry almost nude photos of herself has just dropped a single.

The lawyer who was rumoured to have been suspended by the NBA for the type of lifestyle she lives but later came out to debunk the rumor that she wasn't suspended by the NBA, has shocked netizens with the video herself singing and vibing to a song she recently put out.

Needless to say, users on Facebook claimed the reason she decided to live the type of lifestyle she post online was for her to gain ground and followers as she walk her way into becoming a musician.

Watch the video of the song below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQrSCIiAJwc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by VeryWickedMan: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Her skin don dey wrinkle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by JoshTim: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dirty thing. Someone dey deceive her say she fine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by arantess: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Yea, looking like shit
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by parcydrix(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Why this girl dey do herself like this? If she focused on her law career she would have gone far with the attention she got and her looks.

This just shows most girls like to be hoes. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Amunethseranu(f): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
... Liar

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by lascos912(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2023
yeee my prick
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by MisterBanny(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Wait, is she actually a lawyer?
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2023
This woman is EXTREMELY sexy. Right now my blokkos is vigorously fighting to escape from the reinforced jail of my bulging denim jeans, and ONLY this woman can use her formidable legal knowledge to set the monster free whereby it can then rampage her tight slippery pussy in a wanton and indiscriminate manner capable of causing civil disorder in the OZA ROOM.

God bless Nigeria. God bless the judiciary.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Meteng: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Abeg, how I go take knack this girl?
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Na who be this one? angry
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by KingDash09(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
MEH.. I prefer lightskinned girls tho.
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by OndoRaph(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2023
MisterBanny:
Wait, is she actually a lawyer?
First class graduate for that matter in Law
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by MisterBanny(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2023
OndoRaph:

I doubt this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
First class?by pussssy law,this one fit crame the statute books?grin CRAZY LAWYER ,she is pretty anyway,give it to herr grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
First class?by pussssy law,this one fit crame the statute books?grin CRAZY LAWYER ,she is pretty anyway,give it to herr grin
THIS IS KIN OF FOOD MOST POLITICANS LIKE CHOP N CHOP.cheesy
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
JoshTim:
Dirty thing. Someone dey deceive her say she fine
ABEG SHE FINE PASS FINE SEF. grin
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by JoshTim: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ABEG SHE FINE PASS FINE SEF. grin

Eye dey pain you ni...this one that looks like local ashi
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by FEGNO: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
She is actually a very lovey girl if you see her. Very lovely and shapely. Striking appearance such that you want to look again. For people saying she is ugly that is not true. Her lifestyle though……………….
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Miravik900(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jakumo:
This woman is EXTREMELY sexy. Right now my blokkos is fighting to escape from the reinforced jail of my bulging denim jeans, and ONLY this woman can use her legal knowledge that will set the monster free to rampage her tight slippery pussy in a wanton and indiscriminate manner capable of causing civil disorder in the OZA ROOM.

God bless Nigeria. God bless the judiciary.

Do you have a big dick?
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]dey play[color=#770077]🤣🤣🤣🤣
OndoRaph:
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:

Do you have a big dick?

Mr Gaybriel why do you want to know? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by Miravik900(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Mr Gabriel why do you want to know? angry

Her pussy must have experienced big dicks if you are not in that category I doubt you are going to enjoy her
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by GodWrites: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
parcydrix:
Why this girl dey do herself like this? If she focused on her law career she would have gone far with the attention she got and her looks.

This just shows most girls like to be hoes. undecided

Her wayward lifestyle is what gave her the fame in the first place, not by being a lawyer. And now you want her to leave her game? The very thing that made her famous? Use your brain nah.
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by akpunda86: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Lindalilian post=123931390]Controversial gangster lawyer Ifunaya who celebrated her graduation from law school with sultry almost nude photos of herself has just dropped a single.

The lawyer who was rumoured to have been suspended by the NBA for the type of lifestyle she lives but later came out to debunk the rumor that she wasn't suspended by the NBA, has shocked netizens with the video herself singing and vibing to a song she recently put out.

Needless to say, users on Facebook claimed the reason she decided to live the type of lifestyle she post online was for her to gain ground and followers as she walk her way into becoming a musician.

Watch the video of the song below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQrSCIiAJwc[/quot
✔️ Check one of her parents be lawyer she was forced to read it.
Re: Nigeria Controversial Gangster Lawyer Ifunaya Drops A New Song (video) by parcydrix(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
GodWrites:

Her wayward lifestyle is what gave her the fame in the first place, not by being a lawyer. And now you want her to leave her game? The very thing that made her famous? Use your brain nah.
I no say make she leave game I say make she use her head. I know lawyers wey bad pass am but u'll never know and they are making cool money.
Everybody na criminal but na who dem catch be thief undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage / Please I Need Ur Sincere Advice / If You Had To Take A Shot For Every Person You Had Sex With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.