Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,379 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him (25954 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release / Saraki Releases Details Of National Assembly 2018 Budget To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Successlane: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2023
And so, las, las, what's the achievement worth emulating?

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by AgentGoat: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Dogo246:
I don't know how this got to the front page. But this guy is wasting people's time

grin grin
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2023
See senior school prefect o. Nonsense
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by mukthar2000(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Who care.

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2023
AgentGoat:

grin grin

Am telling you.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2023
i pity those who donated 38m for his campaign , maybe sowore dey even use jazz to collect money from them, because the man didn't even campaign at all o

clockwisereport:
What a waste of 38 million naira
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by nokspos: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2023
lol na only him be voter
clockwisereport:
Omoweyrey Sowore, na only you be national chairman.

Na only you be presidential candidate.

Na only you be DG, presidential campaign council.

Na only you be your running mate.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by News30: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Watch Zinoleesky Cruise His New Farrari Car on The Street of Lagos As He Return From Uk

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qNMlnAL2lA
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by biggz82: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Oga go sleep
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by WorldRichest: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2023
clockwisereport:
Omoweyrey Sowore, na only you be national chairman.

Na only you be presidential candidate.

Na only you be DG, presidential campaign council.

Na only you be your running mate.

Nobody will run with such a person nah. Nobody wants to run MAD

1 Like

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by lomprico(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Sowore rest!
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Omenlon: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2023
E be like say to dey do gra gra for Nigeria na big work, if not this man I no understand am.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by illuminutty: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2023
This expenses will favor me and my family.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by tikco(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2023
yemmight:
This one just want stay relevant.

As you do not believe in accountability so you won't enjoy good governance

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Ireportlive: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Obi supporters go turn am to fight

Awon Ole

1 Like

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Guy man scammer. Na only 14k votes he get. Meanwhile party agent list he had 38k or so.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by April396949: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2023
ok
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2023
The irony is, if Sowore is put head to head with Peter Obi to choose from as Nigeria's President. Sowore will beat Obi black and blue.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2023
That's not necessary...!

What you spend on campaign is your headache and your choice!

What really interests us is transparency in government!... For starters, all contestants should declare all their assets publicly!

All elected leaders should be audited throughout their stay in office... Every dime removed from the national or state purse must be accounted for!!!

That's true democracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by chuksanambra: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Una wan open Doyin Okupe yansh

1 Like

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by tfelicityk(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Smiling 😁😁😁😁
Nigerians have received your relevance. However, what sense does it make to the masses?
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The irony is, if Sowore is put head to head with Peter Obi to choose from as Nigeria's President. Sowore will beat Obi black and blue.

Even if you hate someone (for reasons best known to you since the person no know or send you), still speak the truth about them!

Sowore would lose woefully in his own family house to Peter Obi! No Cap!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by tonytony208(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2023
yemmight:

But he is relevant.

You are only against him because your soul and spirit are immersed in rottenness and corruption. When you see anyone that doesn't tow your line of mental rottenness, you feel oppressed and start attacking
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by fastseo: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He spent only N1.8 million from his personal funds. Haba!

Till now, I never knew that one can intend to run an effective campaign and win Nigerian Presidential election on a paltry budget of N40 million ( just about $50k) when election is not conducted on social media.

With the way Sho Baba is going, I want to move the motion that INEC should kuku be giving the form to him free every 4 years because he is a regular customer daada.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

but obi pulled 6 million votes despite the rigging and failure to upload results live. which result to sheet of paper being changed and his results mutilated
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Karemarealty288(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2023
To what end.....
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by Lobotomy02: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Sowore, dey play.

We be mumu abi?

Lol.
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by StJasper(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2023
DSC7:
Wooooowww....

Congratulations Omoyeye SowereyπŸ‘πŸ‘...

Maybe most Nigerians voted for him because of his Transparency,But Inec did him dirty embarassed

Maybe you voted for him
Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by EBEk101(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Please has anyone come across this ?
I did apply last year but when I opened the link it showed my application has been closed, I should reapply.

Re: Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him by EPOMA(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2023
yemmight:

I don't like to comment on nairaland but i have to sometimes . How do we know young Nigerians that have lost it going forward . My guy there should be accountability in every area of life, from your parents home , family , extended homes and hometown .It is just sad that people come out to make this sort of comment . I will encourage you to start understainding this. Even religious books tells us that we will one day account for our deeds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike / Difference Between SSA &SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.