Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio (11628 Views)

Atiku, PDP File 5-Ground Petition, Resuscitate Certificate Scam Against Buhari / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by offiong187: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
I'm Happy And Fulfilled Seeing You As The President Of The Senate -Ekpenyong

President of the Senate, Godswill Akpabio has assured Nigerians that the President Bola Tinubu- led Federal Government with the cooperation of the National Assembly would implement policies that will promote the speedy resuscitation of moribund industries across the nation.

Akpabio also stated that "with the way the President has been exercising his mandate in the last 20 days, I am very confident that hitherto moribund and abandoned industries across the country would be given due attention with a view to providing jobs and business opportunities for our teeming youths.

According to him, the 10th Senate as currently constituted would be ready to do all within its powers to support the resuscitation of these industries. We would pass the relevant laws that would make the industries come alive for the benefit of unemployed youth and the economic growth of our country."

Akpabio, who is representing the people of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District, gave the assurance while on a thank you visit to his predecessor in office, Senator Chris Ekpenyong.

The chairman of the National Assembly, who was reacting to demands by the former deputy governor of Akwa Ibom State that urgent actions be taken on the several abandoned industries in the country, also used the visit to formally thank him for his contributions and support during his campaign which led to his emergence as the President of the 10th Senate.

" I am here today to thank you onbehalf of the Stability Group for the support you gave to us during our consultations for the office of the President of the 10th Senate. Not minding the fact that you are a PDP member, you rose in support of my aspiration despite our political differences.
Your support went a long way into ensuring victory for us. Politics is gone, we have put behind all our differences and this is the time to work for the people.

Speaking further Akpabio said, "I am an Apostle of politics without bitterness. I have put behind all that happened in the past because we need to run an all inclusive administration where the interestof Nigerians would be paramountin whatever actions we take".

Earlier in his welcome speech, Senator Ekpenyong thanked the Senate President and his colleagues for the visit, saying, "I am a fulfilled and happy man today because the Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial district has produced the number three citizen of this country. Let us put behind our political differences and work for our people and Nigeria.

" I congratulate you on your well deserved victory. It is a dream come true and I am happy this is happening in my life time."

Speaking further, Ekpenyong called on the government to ensure that industries like the Ajaokuta Steel Company in Kogi State, Oku Iboku Paper mill in Akwa Ibom State among numerous others are revamped and put into use for national economic growth.

In his brief remarks, former Governor of Ebonyi State, Senator David Umahi, noted that with the leadership of Senator Godswill Akpabio in the 10th Senate, Nigeria would be stabilized economically.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/21/akpabio-nassembly-will-give-tinubu-legislative-support-to-resuscitate-moribund-firms

6 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by ThinkSmarter: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
2023 Set of executive and legislators are the brightest, most educated and richest set of leaders the country has ever produced.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Have you returned the over 100billion naira that you were accused of looting ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
2023 Set of executive and legislators are the brightest, most educated and richest set of leaders the country has ever produced.
and the past leaders re poor abi?

Are you looking for competence or rich looters?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LadyExcellency: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Just like Buhari promised to do with our refineries?

Just sell off the garbage you called moribund industries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Flets: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't blame these criminals..... I blame the badly damaged and impoverished Nigerians that believe them

.......mental pics of zombies comes to mind

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Kossyso: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fed. government only knows how to ruin and not resuscitate.

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by ThinkSmarter: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
and the past leaders re poor abi?

Are you looking for competence or rich looters?
I am implying that most of them are satisfied with their social status and they got a reputation to protect that they will have less tendency to commit financial crimes unlike a lower status person that is naturally in eager to upgrade self.
Hence has a higher tendency to loot...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I am implying that most of them are satisfied with their social status and they got a reputation to protect that they will have less tendency to commit financial crimes unlike a lower status person that is naturally in eager to upgrade self.
Hence has a higher tendency to loot...
Smh

I can't believe this is coming from an adult

19 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by ThinkSmarter: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Smh

I can't believe this is coming from an adult
Stop trying to guilt trip me.
I can't think like you and vice versa.
So be a civilized man by respecting my freedom of thought.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
You have a wacky thoughty process

I'm sorry

12 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by ThinkSmarter: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
You have a wacky thoughty process
I'm sorry
you are nothing but a bully! take my middle finger

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Ogene001: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mention one thing produced in Akwa-Ibom. Nothing

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by obi4eze(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lies.

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
you are nothing but a bully!
take my middle finger
What you think of me is of no interest to me..

Stop bootlicking your oppressors . My little advice to you little man

12 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2023
When he was a governor no assurance
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Ofunaofu: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2023
The way these politicians dey use the brains of Agbado miscreants drink garri is unrivaled anywhere in the world

Akpabio have been a governor, a minister and a senator, how many moribund industries was he been able to resuscitate

3 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by otomatic(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Ogene001:
Mention one thing produced in Akwa-Ibom. Nothing

Not even crude oil?

3 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by TOBILOBA2023(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2023
The future is bright.🌟 HOPE RESTORED. Let me start planning my food business.

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Flets: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2023
Okay
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Promises! Promises!! Promises!!!

Make una talk no plenty pass results o!!!

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by masui(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Mehn, Akpabio looks very fit, see shape nah.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Onewazobia(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:

Oga don't over hail our politicians.
Corruption is the back bone of our problem

2 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Beverlyjean(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Deceptive and nonsense talk.... making a man with questionable character senate president shows how evil this country is ... dollars is now 816 ...seun will not allow that to be posted cos he is part of the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by xristos(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Ok
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by HayB100(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Leave the were alone, he dey pain am say no be Obi dey implement the policies nii, no matter how hard you try to explain, he will never think straight, he is a delusional Obi follower🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Ofunaofu: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:

You don't mean it

These current leaders are the ones you are describing with the following adjective.... brightest, most educated and richest

Wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by CandidAdmin(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Promises... Promises... Promises... When will all these stop? Coz we had a lot of that in the last regime.

Food for thought - I don't have any!

Check my siggy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Detain Danjuma Goje For Early Campaign. / Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election / Uche Ogah: South East Governors Taking Credit For FG’s Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.