Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio (11649 Views)

Atiku, PDP File 5-Ground Petition, Resuscitate Certificate Scam Against Buhari / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Gbenga4ever1411: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2023
I will give you my life if it happens
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Have you returned the over 100billion naira that you were accused of looting ?

This man is a thief, I don't know why Tinubu choose him as a Senate president
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Agugbadin: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Buhari promised 3million jobs but didn't provide any job, stop making promises you can never fufill.

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by ceejayluv(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I am implying that most of them are satisfied with their social status and they got a reputation to protect that they will have less tendency to commit financial crimes unlike a lower status person that is naturally in eager to upgrade self.
Hence has a higher tendency to loot...
Are you seriously referring to the like of Akpabio?
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

What you think of me is of no interest to me..

Stop bootlicking your oppressors . My little advice to you little man
Shut up princeoflagos. Quit fooling yourself on this forum with different account. At least be ashamed that none of your useless predictions concerning Tinubu never came to pass.

Why don't you take a break for some few month, and deal with your broken self, eh? 🤷‍♂️
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Shut up princeoflagos. Quit fooling yourself on this forum with different account. At least be ashamed that none of your useless predictions concerning Tinubu never came to pass.

Why don't you take a break for some few month, and deal with your broken self, eh? 🤷‍♂️
Helinues , stop switching monikers to reply me .
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by helinues: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

At least be ashamed that none of your useless predictions concerning Tinubu never came to pass.

Learn to know when to keep mute. Everyone can't be like you and your likes

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by fkj950ax(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Please its too early in the day for FG Will...

Also, reviving moribund industry IS NOT THE JOB of a government.
There is no government business endeavor that last or survive.

Mr. Akpabio,
We don't want promises based on futuristic verbiage. Let there be concrete action plan and traction to back it.
2ndly, government should leave industries alone and focus on providing what will make industries open back their plants and warehouses again
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by maticar: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
2023 Set of executive and legislators are the brightest, most educated and richest set of leaders the country has ever produced.
grin
you really need to 'think smarter' than this
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Judolisco(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Na dis big guy go dey protest d other day...
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Charly68: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2023
GOOD POINT MR SENATE PRESIDENT ,YOU PEOPLE MUST ACT FAST TO DO WONDERS BEFORE THE YOUTHS GET TIRED OF POLITICAL PROMISES WITHOUT FULFILMENT ...MANY PRESIDENTS HAVE COME WITH PROGRAMS WITHOUT RESULTS ,THAT IS WHY TRUST IS NO LONGER IN OUR DICTIONARY AS A CITIZENS
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Smartguyboy(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
2023 Set of executive and legislators are the brightest, most educated and richest set of leaders the country has ever produced.
FYI former Abia state governor was a professor.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Smartguyboy(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I am implying that most of them are satisfied with their social status and they got a reputation to protect that they will have less tendency to commit financial crimes unlike a lower status person that is naturally in eager to upgrade self.
Hence has a higher tendency to loot...
Where is this one from?
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by mechanics(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmmmm, I don't believe politicians again.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
It's too early to conclude, time will tell.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Dougad: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2023
I hate hearing that word "will" from the mouth of these useless politicians
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Princeoflagos get a life Abeg! 🤣
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by sageb: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by LagosFirstSon: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Princeoflagos get a life Abeg! 🤣
😂😂
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by thisisit: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
THE CHIEF RUBBER STAMP WANTS TO DO THE WORK OF THE EXECUTIVE
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Ogene001:
Mention one thing produced in Akwa-Ibom. Nothing

Go to Garki Hospital, Abuja. You will see nurses using Jubilee Syringe for injection. Ask them the state that "produces" it.

Ever heard of Ibom Power Plant? We're "producing" power to the National Grid.

Larger parts of the state capital are metered. How? Meters "produced" here.

We "produce" greatness. It's in our blood. Heard of Hilda, HE Godswill Obot Akpabio, etc? They are our products.

Best state-owned airline, best stadium, best palm oil, best cray-fish (go to markets, you will see people fighting to buy Oron crayfish). The list is endless.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

This man is a thief, I don't know why Tinubu choose him as a Senate president

Who is not a thief from your region? You are still pained that your cri.minal senators couldn't match up with him in the quest for SP. HE GOA is far better than your Governors who stole so much that nothing is left to even construct a wooden bridge or buy wheelbarrow and weeding hoe for empowerment.

He stole but gave us the best stadium, best road network by a state government in the country, a functional airport with MRO, free and compulsory education, paid WAEC fee, raised many youths to stand tall in life, etc.

Your people can't match his strength, but you're free to keep wailing.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by onuman: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
You have started making EMPTY PROMISES.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by blowjohn(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flets:
I don't blame these criminals..... I blame the badly damaged and impoverished Nigerians that believe them

.......mental pics of zombies comes to mind

U need mental health care
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by blowjohn(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
PrinceDoctor:

Who is not a thief from your region? You are still pained that your cri.minal senators couldn't match up with him in the quest for SP. HE GOA is far better than your Governors who stole so much that nothing is left to even construct a wooden bridge or buy wheelbarrow and weeding hoe for empowerment.

He stole but gave us the best stadium, best road network by a state government in the country, a functional airport with MRO, free and compulsory education, paid WAEC fee, raised many youths to stand tall in life, etc.

Your people can't match his strength, but you're free to keep wailing.

Why u dey reply the guy. Like say he himself no dey thief for him workplace or cheat people up and down

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by PrinceDoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
blowjohn:

Why u dey reply the guy. Like say he himself no dey thief for him workplace or cheat people up and down

My bad sir. I have seen who he is. Forgive me.

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by bayelsaowei(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Oakenshield: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
We have been hearing this for years
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by DissTroy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ogene001:
Mention one thing produced in Akwa-Ibom. Nothing

Your username is Ogene so it's obvious which region you hail from.

Mention your state of origin and let's compare it to Akwa Ibom based on:

- Functional manufacturing industries
- Agencies
- Roads
- Security
- Power
-Airline

So many others. Not a single state in your region can match Akwa Ibom. None!

1 Like

Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by Love800(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
This is chin chin right?

Is it lucrative?
TOBILOBA2023:
The future is bright.🌟 HOPE RESTORED. Let me start planning my food business.
Re: FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio by TOBILOBA2023(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2023
Love800:
This is chin chin right?

Is it lucrative?

I'm sorry, it's not chin chin. It actually a downloaded image from the agro-processing industry. It looks like white corn that is been poured inside a milling machine.

BACK TO CHIN CHIN
Chin Chin and other food businesses can be quite profitable. It all depends on your location and/or target market including the quality of your Chin Chin and other things.

"Food is one of the few things in life we can't live without. Take it or leave it, Food is life. That's why the food industry is thriving."

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.