Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55112 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
stampo:
Did dey tie your destiny in that compound ?

Continue to stay there ...

Instead of you to leave such environment, you are turning us to your compound matter judge.

Don't you bring up such topic here again am warning you....

Very soon, dey will accuse u of sleeping with someone's wife...

Na jail u go find yourself..... Ode

Oga mi! We no dey quarrel nah! If i park out immediately then they will boost about it; I have made up my mind to relocate at when due.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SilentVboy: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nolevel666:

Esp those who want to use your gas to cook beans whenever you’re not around just because of familiarity
bro, my gas? Hmmmm, once I finish cooking, I take my gas inside ooo. I don't keep it outside oo. I have lived in different states and with different humans and have come to see that humans take things for granted.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by jubrilELsudan: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
JUST FVCK THIS YOUR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE AND SEE THE WAY SHE WILL RESPECT YOU

USE HEAVY MANPOWER TAKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
The righteous are as bold as a lion and clear conscience fears no accusations.

Unless you're guilty or want to move out, if not remove your mind from it and live your life but this time minding your business.

They will be the ones to pack out for you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by patomalabosan(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.

If you dare move out of that compound without first establishing your innocence, forget it, you're further strengthening the case of your neighbor against you.
The Authorities would say you left because you are trying to escape from the wrath of the law.

Get a lawyer to file a petition against your neighbor at the Police Divisional Headquarters in charge of your area, whether or not you want the petition acted upon/investigated is another thing. Then you can move put.

Whenever you want to deal with that neighbor of yours, you can always give life to that petition you submitted at the Police [so long as you have your acknowledgement copy].

I'm a lawyer, this is my widow's might to you.

I can do the petition for you free of charge if you can establish that you're a genuine Christian.
Reach me via patomalabosan@gmail.com

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
patomalabosan:
If you dare move out of that compound without first establishing your innocence, forget it, you're further strengthening the case of your neighbor against you.
The Authorities would say you left because you are trying to escape from the wrath of the law.

Get a lawyer to file a petition against your neighbor at the Police Divisional Headquarters in charge of your area, whether or not you want the petition acted upon/investigated is another thing. Then you can move put.

Whenever you want to deal with that neighbor of yours, you can always give life to that petition you submitted at the Police [so long as you have your acknowledgement copy].

I'm a lawyer, this is my widow's might to you.

I can do the petition for you free of charge if you can establish that you're a genuine Christian.
Reach me via patomalabosan@gmail.com

Regards.

I can go any lenght to prove my innocence; i will send a message to that email.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Abemy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

Do you have evidence to prove the man actually accused your person?

Just like Peter obi, you may have a case, but proving it will be hard, the driver neighbor of yours is smart enough to avoid mentioning any name.

So, let it slide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Ten06(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .
How do you expect someone who is living in a batcher house to take a lawyer and pay him?
Where will the money come from?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SaLongs1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .
This is the best solution because if you let go they will attack you more later and your silence will be taken as a sign of guilt.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by amnesty7: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.
May your days be long!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by waice6571: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

I think you should grow up a bit and behave like a matured person. Do you think everyone is gullible and naive like you who found it difficult to read in-between the lines.

You created an untrue storyline without shame... even lazy mods on Nairaland was decieved to move your lies to the front page......

I think everyone that are responding to your useless thread should take a little journey through your previous posts and see low some people can go chassing clout
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Exceed15: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:

Op please follow this advice to teach her unforgettable lesson.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by imagrg(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just pack out of the house and rent a flat.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by waice6571: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is @op true identity

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Move out of that compound and move to banana eyeland
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Ara21(f): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flight90:
If you want to have peace of mind ehn, just pack out...watch your back

Exactly, he should look for Money and park out from that compound already.

If you go to police station you will spend money, if you carry lawyer you go spend more money, why beat around the bush.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by kwasoly(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Pack your things and leave that compound, why will a big boy like you be staying in that kind of house selfcon dn finish?
Leave and have your peace of mind
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by linearity: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:

The problem with that is….they accused ‘someone in the yard’.

Even if suspicions could be casted on him, as long as they did not mention his name to a third party that he is the one, there is nothing he can do.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by geokay777(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hustle hard to get a better apartment, al those you described above are avoidable.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by odeku457(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Try go Police station first to save yourself from something like that happening in the future. Hold Small change o. Cos you don't visit Nigerian Police empty Handed 😁

Adonispco:

Also what is the stand/say of the landlord and other tenants on this matter??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by CrownedPhoenix: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this with all honesty.

In the place I live we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with and that troublesome neighbour'.

In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated;

I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I noticed changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's eldest daughther.
She lured my two landlord kids a boy and a girl ( 7 & 9) years old respectively into (fornication) ie an abominable act .
Yes that imp did that cos she always lures them into a room with disguise of playing with them and locks the door to avoid been caught.

She have made several attempts of seductions towards me, let me not go further on that imp lifestyle cos using (misdemenour) is an understatement.

I saw many seductions from both mother and daughter.
When they saw that i cant be compromised, and I will be a barrier to their devilish mission she and her mother came up with that heavy allegation so that I can be silenced.

I can swear at any given time that I never gave those my neighbours kids 'mirinda and Biscuit'.

Before I read this, I knew you omitted some things in your original post.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that this incidence should be reported. Anyone else can harm those kids and all fingers will be at you.

Did you record the general meeting you had?

Like someone said, arrest the man, his wife and more importantly, that herbalist! Let them write statements on how they came about the accusations.

Please double the herbalist's sheet of paper.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Tadeus(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:

🙄🙄🙄 Alakoba, make him use his next rent pay lawyer?😂😂
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Waffarianman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dude advise Wen I go give myself nai I go give you. Before your rent expired be looking for another apartment to pack to no listen 👂to people telling you go to lawyer or police money no kukuma dey anywhere D's days. Just respect yourself and be yourself before leaving that compound okay
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by okoroemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

thanks
the gods are telling you to triple your hustle and find a better place,don't settle for less,let it be your hustling prayer point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by adeememman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

You are right am trying to establish a business of my own so i dont have such money luxury.
I'm not trying to judge you but you still have a lot to learn about life while struggling to be a man. If I'm right, before they could accuse you, you must've been giving the children food before, who send you. Learn to mind your business in that house till you're able to afford a more convenient place, even if you rent a more comfortable place, you still need to mind your business. That's all I have to tell you.
The accusation part, rest you don't have to bother yourself hiring police or lawyer unless the issue is becoming serious but if na those kind beer parlor and gossip talks, just let it slide and face your life. Let it be a drive that will energize you to achieve your goals in life.
Time heals.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
NICEEY:

From your explanations u have done all what is expected but seems u are confused of how to end it all. U called for a meeting after the man came back, good. But pls let us know about the landlord, whose side is he on. Another thing u should have done when they had no solid evidence is to tell the landlord to warn them to close the matter and never talk about it again. Tell them if they refuse and still talk about it that you would inform the police about it. That would scare the landlord too as he knows he would also be involved, thanks to your nature you are not a troublesome person. Forget about the fact that you are saving money to start a business, If need be pls use part of the money to settle the issue with the police. Should not cost u much if u are just notifying the police, the police would warn them never to bring up the matter again if they have no solid evidence.
And as for those saying u should leave the house, I don't think that is the solution. Leaving there would mean u are guilty and just trying to escape. They are troublesome people and they would track u down to your new place and still take the news there to people. Worst of all u don't know people u are going to meet, chances are they might be worst.
Bro sometimes in life things don't always go smooth or as planned. You are saving to establish yourself but u might need to use part of it to hold your reputation. Remember your parents are involved in this which makes it worst.
And to those saying I don't talk to my neighbors at all, hmmm. If people want to put you in trouble, it's not about weather u talk to them or not they would try to because your mere existence might just anger some people. Talk to your neighbors, you yourself should know who to talk to and who not to talk to. The way u talk also determines weather u would be respected or not. We should remember that we are all humans, we all need each other. If you don't talk to anyone at all, you may not know the consequences till the day u might need their help . Your friends and families may be late to get to your place when you need help urgently in your room. Am not praying for bad things to happen but we are humans and we may need anybody's help anyday and anytime.

Thanks for those kind words.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Owaincouncil: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:

Don't mind him o. Those neighbor of yours will just kill you with juju.
I beg just let go and start looking for another house

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by mukthar2000(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just pack urself from such environment, and if u don't have money just make sure u borrow money to pack wit immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit

Hmmm may God help me oo because kids are my friends and usually take them to shop nearby to get those children things for them.. cry cry

If you are clear then stand on your ground bro she might just be doing that because she wants you to be doing the doing....

I'm sure those kids are still alive if yes then she might be lying on you or they go what is disturbing them from another person if you are clear... THREAD WITH CAUTION
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Hassan88(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pack away from the house if you have the means!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Aplaudez(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

So someone that is living in a face me and slap you apartment could afford a lawyer

I don't want to say you're mean towards op undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by biremi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
ab1x:

And you think someone who lives in a face me I slap you can afford a lawyer ?

It's very possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.