Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55114 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by LikeAking: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
Op, ignore..

Ignore the woman and her kids.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by OKOATA(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2023
cool
One of my boys was accused of raping his neighbor, I asked if him it was true and he said he never did it. The neighbors took him to the station. It was some kind of set-up, immediately the young kid of 14 entered his room the parents rushed in claiming he raped.

I called my lawyer in their presence at the station and he said he would handle it. I then faced the accusers that they should say the truth or the matter will get to court, that are they ready to pursue the cases cos I believed my boy that he wasn't lying.

The stupid neighbors heard about court case started begging me it was a setup bla bla bla. They begged me and I asked why did they lie to set him up? They said they were jealous of him. I later got all of them arrested and their family came to bail them. Evil people everywhere.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ajidikun: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2023
get a new accomodation,move but stay connected with the landlord so that it will not be as if you are running away because you are guilty then sue the pants off their asses.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SporaD8: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this with all honesty.

In the place I live we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with and that troublesome neighbour'.

In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated;

I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I noticed changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's eldest daughther.
She lured my two landlord kids a boy and a girl ( 7 & 9) years old respectively into (fornication) ie an abominable act .
Yes that imp did that cos she always lures them into a room with disguise of playing with them and locks the door to avoid been caught.

She have made several attempts of seductions towards me, let me not go further on that imp lifestyle cos using (misdemenour) is an understatement.

I saw many seductions from both mother and daughter.
When they saw that i cant be compromised, and I will be a barrier to their devilish mission she and her mother came up with that heavy allegation so that I can be silenced.

I can swear at any given time that I never gave those my neighbours kids 'mirinda and Biscuit'.
It's now I clearly understand the genesis of your woes. I don't see it subsiding rather it's gonna get worse!
If you know what's best for you... Immediately get a female acquaintance to reside with you!
Those two biatches won't rest until you're outta their reach. Sexual harassment is not gender-biased.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Meteng: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.
I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.
There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.
We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.
My neighbour's wife always try to cover us her daughter bad behaviours, during christmas time 2022 I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;
Fellow nairalanders guess what ? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.
As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.
My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;
" Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.
When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.
Please Nairalanders what will i do cause i have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.
Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.
These goes hand in hand with sexual promiscuity

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Rexymania(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Prove your innocence, take the matter to the police and if you get money, take Dem to court
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by obayendo1010(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
First some details you didn't state clearly, did you by any chance give her kids food or render any help to them without her notice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
obayendo1010:
First some details you didn't state clearly, did you by any chance give her kids food or render any help to them without her notice?

No! I hardly give kids food cos things can go south.
From the general yard meeting, all other co-tenants whom I have lived with since 2018 defended me.
I brought this matter here for people to learn from it.
All i have now is to pray to my Creator for him to vindicate me cos i dont have the money to pursue this case;
secondly human beings are evil cos from their lifestyle they always believe in fetish stuffs.

Also if I force myself to pursue it; people living around will hear about it; me being cognizance of the power of rumours knows that many cant reason logically, so i have to continue to the look up to God.

They have interfered with my peace of mind which is sacrosanct to me but I believe that God knows the best and I now leave everything to Him.

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by letitbegeorge: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

First off, did you give the kids miranda and biscuits? Let's know first, before any further advice.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by besticality: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
I will advise you at least report the issue to the police and have it documented just for future reference. You don't know what might happen tomorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Did You Give "Mirinda And Biscuits" To The Children on The Particular Day That The Children Vomited Blood ?

If Not;

You have nothing to worry about.

If So;

Learn From Your Mistakes Never To Give Children Any Food in Your Life without The Consent of The Parents.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by sonofsteven: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .

A statement that could cause unrest

Sue am for like 100m

Telling the judge how everyone has despised you, causing you shame and all, even you were contemplating suicide to end the ridicule and the shame from the compound and street/community... no how judge no go fit award even 10m as damages to you

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SultanYoung: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flight90:
If you want to have peace of mind ehn, just pack out...watch your back
if he pack then they will say he pack because of he is guilty, I let him deal with dem in a Nigerian way

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by BoboKush(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .

For someone living in face me i slap u

Well bro just hustle more
May God bless n uplift u
So u can get better apartment

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ehissi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Go to the police station and make an entry. It is important so that in the near future he doesn't use a mob to have you lynched in case something unfortunate happens to his kids and they want to pin it on you.

Remember you are going to make an entry for harassment, because this is harassment.

Also please, did he mention your name specifically? If he didn't ignore, if he did report. Also please take your personal prayer life seriously, to avoid spiritual attack that will turn your life to a "townhall" life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Do you play with their kids?Do you share food with them?Stop playing with your neighbours children.Stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by OriOko88(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That's d situation some found themselves. Hope op is not one of Agbado vagabond and miscreants. If u are one of them, let me be a carrier of bad news that u deserved what u got but if u not, may any God u serve help u to conquer dis fight and to elevate u
You b real oponu. Why bringing political sentiment into the issue. Una mad.

So those obidienzes who are not agbadoans are living in el dorado Or in duplexes. Ori e daru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Suspect33(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

I will tell you the root of the problem, I have been In your shoes before,

it's because you don't interact with the neighbors,

it's common with women , mins was with 2women as at then in blocks of 5flats,

just because I go out and come in ,stay indoors caused the problem,

the woman may have interest in you, and your ignoring will spike any form of trouble,

I was called gay to my own heraing, a wizard, and so on..

I still didn't reply and the problem didn't stop till I moved out,

she will look for ppl to join her in hating you there,
just ignore them till you move, that's all nothing will happen
You very conversant with this grin grin, happening to me now. I just don't care grin

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by fof1: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

My Dr. Friend...Since the Matter had been Discussed in d Yard and LANDLORD is Aware,Let it Go...for Peaceful COEXISTENCE. Mind ur Business and Avoid Troubkes or Waste of Money. Don't Resurrect the Case anymore. Reputations can be Built back...Keep Ur Character intact in Truth...Not ur Ego

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by BarrElChapo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Let sleeping dogs lie and steer clear of them, the husband didn’t accuse you directly.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Starboytwo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Too classy. We don’t even get to see every time.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SilentVboy: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.
Bro I give u 3 gbosa. You do exactly as I do here in Aba where I stay. Both to d children and all in d compound.
In fact, sometimes, two of them decide to initiate a chat by saying "Oga how work today? And I simply say, "It was fine, thank u" and off I get into my apartment.

Too much familiarity will bring nonsense. Best is to mind my business.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
BoboKush:

For someone living in face me i slap u

Well bro just hustle more
May God bless n uplift u
So u can get better apartment
Renting a self-contained in Lagos is very expensive.How much is minimum wage?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by lomprico(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Did you give the kids mirinda and biscuits?
Are the kids really sick?

If 'no' then go and report to the police, because if anything happens to the kids and they go to the police first, it will be hard for you to pull yourself out.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Starboytwo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

your own too military bro, kilode, why them no go talk your matter😀. I balance things, I do more on my terms. I’m very respectful, so you will respect me.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

Corrret! "Good fences make good neighbors". Oyibo man know why him talk so.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by histemple: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:

Slander, NOT libel

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Aklee4994(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
As a guy as you Dey save for rent and other things Dey save money for wahala too...

Sometime I just chill and observe human behaviors as a person watching a wildlife documentaries...Everyone want to be a lion(predator)

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by smasher1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
ab1x:

And you think someone who lives in a face me I slap you can afford a lawyer ?

Lol. People like trouble and Dem no get money.

@ Op, stay on your own and forget about the reputation
No one neighbor or their kids should come to your house and same with you. Don't share food or anything apart from Nepa bills. Pray to move to a better apartment ASAP where possible before next house rent and in any new place you go don't share things as explained above for your safety, comfort and respect. The reason for the accusation is that you have given them or the children things to eat previously. So never do that even on holidays like Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by seborrhic: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
SporaD8:

It's now I clearly understand the genesis of your . Immediately get a female acquaintance to reside with you!
He should get a female acquaintance to start living with him in a 2 rooms apartment with his parents?
Do you people even bother to read or you just read headline and the first paragraph and reply?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.