Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55106 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Gajagojo: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .
his lawyer?
People in face me I slap you have lawyers?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Timiskid: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.
Just manage n pack okay

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Kaycee9242(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.

Nice one you have dodged so many problems by this your way of living
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by YeyeGbami: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

My nigga. You will live longer i swear.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Benekkk: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Just say "charge and bail" lawyers
Pro bono means something done for free. It has nothing to do with charge and bail. Before you are made a SAN you have to do a certain number of cases pro bono, usually to help accused persons who cannot afford to pay lawyers fees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ufuosman(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Try ur possible best and avoid her till u get enough cash and pack out
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Slynation(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

I swear, not giving a fvck can be tormenting to naysayers!!

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by emmyN(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

No! I hardly give kids food cos things can go south.
From the general yard meeting, all other co-tenants whom I have lived with since 2018 defended me.
I brought this matter here for people to learn from it.
All i have now is to pray to my Creator for him to vindicate me cos i dont have the money to pursue this case;
secondly human beings are evil cos from their lifestyle they always believe in fetish stuffs.

Also if I force myself to pursue it; people living around will hear about it; me being cognizance of the power of rumours knows that many cant reason logically, so i have to continue to the look up to God.

They have interfered with my peace of mind which is sacrosanct to me but I believe that God knows the best and I now leave everything to Him.

I honestly think you are worrying too much. If they are not presently fighting with you or giving you troubles daily, let it go. Their accusations will not remove a single thing from your body. See it as meaningless side talks and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Padipadi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
talented321:
Anything another person pikin, i dey avoid with all my might because of what i have experienced.
Op the best thing to do at this moment is to leave the compound just that things are hard but find a way to leave the compound because the compound is not healthy for you again, you are not enjoying the territory anymore, the only way to avoid the trauma is to leave the compound. Don't take advice from people telling you to go and hire lawyer or police.
And where he's going to won't there be idióts there too?
He's to stay in that compound and report those foôls to.the police. A curse them of any big grammar ranging from libel, character assassination, defamation of character, false accusation & damage to street reputation.
No peace for the wicked!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by CJStarz: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yes indeed, familiarity breeds contempt

Merch:
wtf! maybe you dey play with them too much na wetin cause this disrespect and accusations you dey recieve, i don’t relate with neighbors apart from greetings my neighbors never see my smiling teeth for like 6 months now sad
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by njameso: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Well my candid opinion. Just report to the police, tell them you want to move out of the compound because you feeling depressed cuz of the accusation.

After moving out, move on with your life. Be good but don't be too nice esp to neighbors, be approachable but don't be too available.

Your mental health is very important!
No need for court unless you have enough time to waste.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by patpaul: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
But i didnt read where you said the man mentioned your name. You said the said 'somebody in the compound'. Are you Mr everybody?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by kernniejay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Please fellow nairalander i need una advise plenty plenty cos i don see shege. Imagine been falsely accused and also threatened to be dealt with.
Since January my life havent been the same as it used to be cos i dont know how to be vindicated.
For the first time since joining this great forum am solemnly pleading to the Mods to help me move this topic to the frontpage.
Please I beg you with everything, when your house rent expires, never renew it but vacate that house please. Have it in your mind that you have a quit notice already. If those children had died, that is how they will accuse you of killing them. Leave o, because if those children have ordinary malaria, you are the number one suspect. After you vacate that house, karma may fight for you by hitting those children to prove that you are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

A clear conscience fears no accusation

Find your way to pack out of that compound for your own sanity

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by nextstep(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
ab1x:
And you think someone who lives in a face me I slap you can afford a lawyer ?

Thank you. Na wetin I been wan ask before

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by dododawa1: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
I forbidden FACE me and FACE you compound
Troubleshooting palace
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Powersurge: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

It doesn't cost you much to get him arrested and charge him to court. You can go to the nearest court to you and request for him to be served (if you don't have money for lawyer). But never ever let this slides because bigger one will certainly come.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by kernniejay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
patpaul:
But i didnt read where you said the man mentioned your name. You said the said 'somebody in the compound'. Are you Mr everybody?
You didn't read where he said his neighbour's wife accused him of poisoning her children? If you skipped that part, read only the topic again. Women wahala is enough to make a man run before she lie that the guy was peeping her in the bathroom or tried to rape her. And you know our society, they believe women when it comes to these kind of allegations.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by saveman91(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tenant and their wahala na 5&6 i can't come put month for wetin no concern me, one thing is u should report it to the police everything will be fine
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by NICEEY: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

From your explanations u have done all what is expected but seems u are confused of how to end it all. U called for a meeting after the man came back, good. But pls let us know about the landlord, whose side is he on. Another thing u should have done when they had no solid evidence is to tell the landlord to warn them to close the matter and never talk about it again. Tell them if they refuse and still talk about it that you would inform the police about it. That would scare the landlord too as he knows he would also be involved, thanks to your nature you are not a troublesome person. Forget about the fact that you are saving money to start a business, If need be pls use part of the money to settle the issue with the police. Should not cost u much if u are just notifying the police, the police would warn them never to bring up the matter again if they have no solid evidence.
And as for those saying u should leave the house, I don't think that is the solution. Leaving there would mean u are guilty and just trying to escape. They are troublesome people and they would track u down to your new place and still take the news there to people. Worst of all u don't know people u are going to meet, chances are they might be worst.
Bro sometimes in life things don't always go smooth or as planned. You are saving to establish yourself but u might need to use part of it to hold your reputation. Remember your parents are involved in this which makes it worst.
And to those saying I don't talk to my neighbors at all, hmmm. If people want to put you in trouble, it's not about weather u talk to them or not they would try to because your mere existence might just anger some people. Talk to your neighbors, you yourself should know who to talk to and who not to talk to. The way u talk also determines weather u would be respected or not. We should remember that we are all humans, we all need each other. If you don't talk to anyone at all, you may not know the consequences till the day u might need their help . Your friends and families may be late to get to your place when you need help urgently in your room. Am not praying for bad things to happen but we are humans and we may need anybody's help anyday and anytime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SLOVFO(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
SporaD8:

I never doubt your innocence one bit.
However, with all your mind-my-business disposition, why is it that amongst the other 3 co-tenant, they only beam their search light at you?
Did you actually give the kids biscuits and Mirinda?
What is the correlation between their daughter's misdemeanor and the heavy accusation they placed on your head?
I need you to be thorough with you explanation; that way the best advice can be given.

The spiritualist probably told them it was the OP...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by atheistandproud(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

My kind of lifestyle. It's lonely but it's absolutely peaceful. Something I'll never trade in this life. Peace and quiet.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by GoodIsGod: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pack out
Get another accomodation and don't be close to anyone in the new house. Just greet people and go your way. Don't allow neighbors kids to enter your room or play with you.

Thank God the evil woman didn't arrange her daughter to lie on you that you raped her or attempted to. Then, hustle more with prayer so you can afford Single room selfcon.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
DaveHarry:
hahahaha face me I slap u nai u go dey wit women as neighbor...hmm married ones or not dey are a mess. I sure say na Ibadan side abi

Aba, Abia state.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by dododawa1: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
OP,hope you are saying d true
Can d children name,who gave them biscuits and Miranda.
Let your conscience decide, because TRUST no one
I hate facemr and face you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by fortunechy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pack out
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by lebienconnu: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
You need to pack out from the house as soon as possible. Meanwhile, try and blend with your neighbours more. Don't just do good morning and good evening. Looks like they see you as arrogant and I think this is the genesis of your problem. Naturally, nobody likes to be looked down upon. I am not saying you are doing this but from your story, you are giving them that impression.

Furthermore, the negative psychological impact of the situation on you is conderable going by your tone and as such you need to find a way to ameliorate the situation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
fof1:

It is very Ckear where this Envy or Bitterness is Coming from...They Wanted ur Attention and nothing More. The Wife is IRRESPONSIBLE from the Presentations so far...Defending her First Juvenile Daughter is Common Practice with such Fellows...So d Daughter also Covers d Mum's ill Behaviour. With ur additional Explanation, you have No Cause for Worry,Pls. Your Parents are there for you. You all Should Live in Peace until You Vacate that Place. Dont Go to Police or Lawyer...Except ur Parents Want to incident the Matter in d Nearest Police Station for the Records against Future Reference,Pls. God Bless You with Wisdom to Deal with All ur Challenges, Pls

Thanks !
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Viridis(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Why were the children not queried so they can explain when you gave them the biscuit and mirinda. I wonder why no one has asked this question

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by mastermaestro(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mind your business and have peace of mind. I am a mystery on my full street. I would remain so until I move out. I enjoy the peace of GOD that passes all understanding. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by TheMostComplex1: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jashub:
It seems you've never heard of pro bono lawyers before undecided

Even the bro bono lawyers collect money ooh some will even milk you dry ooh I know what I am saying oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.