Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55113 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Lance008:

Which battle
Maybe you don't know grave is real

You won Dey fight person mak he hope Na juju I pity you
Bro no be everybody them they fight
Silence is the best answer given to a fool

Juju or African Science doesn't work on everybody. Do you know why? It's simply the difference in belief. As far as I'm concerned that young man is suffering in silence. Most people who get depressed over accusations like this end up committing suicide and for what? He should make the police aware. Hope those children don't end up really dying from someone else's hands, that's when you'll know silence is not the answer to some types of accusations.

Hope you know its a case of attempted murder accusation
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Lance008(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2023
superemmy:

Juju or African Science doesn't work on everybody. Do you know why? It's simply the difference in belief. As far as I'm concerned that young man is suffering in silence. Most people who get depressed over accusations like this end up committing suicide and for what? He should make the police aware. Hope those children don't end up really dying from someone else's hands, that's when you'll know silence is not the answer to some types of accusations.

You have a lot of battle to fight bro
Na poverty cause everything
If he would have been living in his apartment all this one no go Dey to me i will advice him to focus more on himself
See finish no Dey finish for poor man world
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Owologbo(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2023
valiju:
Are you a wahala person if yes ,report the neighbor to the police and have them arrest them
And the juju man until they are able to prove their senseless allegation

But If you are not pray and work hard for blessings because the problem you are having is a gave me
I face you problem

But the accuser was not specific about the person they were referring to na.
They said someone in the compound. they should have pressed him to mention that someone that his juju man told him poison his child.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Reference(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.

Get a job that will equally take you out for 'weeks' so that you will not be available for any accusation.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by hansomb: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2023
For the fact the man visit juju man means your case is still on the juju man table. Another thing is if the children should have any sickness you will be the suspected victim. You won't feel free in the house. Write a statement in the nearest police station to future wahalar.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.

I like your style. Please keep at it.

Top much familiarity breeds contempt and disrespect.

The can't read and understand you, hence the negative comments and reviews. Once they can read you, abuse and disrespect is bound to happen.

Please continue your good morning, good afternoon, good evening greetings.

At least, they won't accuse you of not greeting them as some Nigerians like greetings die!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by achimendy(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Call your lawyer and report them to the police, they'll explain in court.

False accusation is bad ,that's defamation of character. So make them pay for it.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by achimendy(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2023
hansomb:
For the fact the man visit juju man means your case is still on the juju man table. Another thing is if the children should have any sickness you will be the suspected victim. You won't feel free in the house. Write a statement in the nearest police station to future wahalar.

He should get a lawyer, writing statement only won't solve the problem.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by achimendy(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

You are right am trying to establish a business of my own so i dont have such money luxury.

Don't keep quiet bro, your safety is important. If you relax that accusation might come down heavily on you in the future.

Dont say I didn't warn you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FarmTech(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this with all honesty.

In the place I live we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with and that troublesome neighbour'.

In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated;

I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I noticed changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's eldest daughther.
She lured my two landlord kids a boy and a girl ( 7 & 9) years old respectively into (fornication) ie an abominable act .
Yes that imp did that cos she always lures them into a room with disguise of playing with them and locks the door to avoid been caught.

She have made several attempts of seductions towards me, let me not go further on that imp lifestyle cos using (misdemenour) is an understatement.

I saw many seductions from both mother and daughter.
When they saw that i cant be compromised, and I will be a barrier to their devilish mission she and her mother came up with that heavy allegation so that I can be silenced.

I can swear at any given time that I never gave those my neighbours kids 'mirinda and Biscuit'.
Seems like people generally are like this. I have similar experience. In the village where I farm, many women have tried to seduce me - married, widow, young girls etc but I just ignored them and mind my bizness 100%. Now some think I'm gay. What an evil world. But one thing that brings me comfort is that all liars will end up in hell and God's thoughts about me is what matters the most.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FarmTech(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You live with your parents in a face me and slap you single room? Wow!!
You didn't answer the question still anyways. Why were you accused in particular amidst all tenants?
He has answered ur question. I know people like you will like slandering others a lot.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2023
stevups:
From the beginning of the story you said his eldest daughter was this and that! Please you should learn how to mind your business first. Your initial statement on your neighbor kids makes you the center of the accusation. You would have demonstrated some unwarranted actions before then, if police were involved, you would be questioned seriously.

As a good science student although am just an SSCE holder; am always Observant of my environment.

Am always pissed-off living in the same place with a chronic stealer; cos If you have lived in a face me i slap you house where someone with uncouth mouth is looking for her thing; oga you will be badmouthed either directly or indirectly;
if such a thing keeps on repeating often will you keep on minding you business?
You can now see why i have to explain more about her characters.
I go about my business; and to be candid I dont like women's interaction.
Now put yourself in my shoes and see what actually led to my accusation.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FarmTech(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

I will tell you the root of the problem, I have been In your shoes before,

it's because you don't interact with the neighbors,

it's common with women, mins was with 2women as at then in blocks of 5flats,

just because I go out and come in ,stay indoors caused the problem,

the woman may have interest in you, and your ignoring will spike any form of trouble,

I was called gay to my own heraing, a wizard, and so on..

I still didn't reply and the problem didn't stop till I moved out,

she will look for ppl to join her in hating you there,
just ignore them till you move, that's all nothing will happen
Another similar experience as mine. I don't relate with a lot of people mainly bc of the dirty jokes they make. And for women you add their seductive behaviors to me. Many women are shameless. May I not marry their type.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Mayeldah(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Hustle and pack out OR Sue if you can
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2023
superemmy:

I was initially down cos they almost killed my soul with that allegation.
Am recuperating from the trauma and depression since May and almost okay cos there is a saying that time is the greatest healer.
Later on, i will throw more light on what made me overcome.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Shorty1980: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Go to police and report the case , police will invite them for evidence and charge them to court but look for money and park out from there , evil people everywhere
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Owaincouncil: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
thestreets:

hahahahahahahahaha.

I am in a similar situation though. Funny thing is I am always indoors and that pisses them off. I no dey beg. modafokas were saying they will see how i will make rent but i cleared my rent a month to my rent's due date. nigerians too wicked. if that guy no stand well that woman go use am learn work. always looking for young guys to mess with and not everyone takes that shit

You are right bro. I just fear this naija jobless woman. They can do anything to harm once they hate you.
Betrayer don't repent. They only look for opportunity to strike. May we never be their prey or victim in Jesus name.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Favourjoy12(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guy just leave that compound
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by thestreets(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Owaincouncil:

You are right bro. I just fear this naija jobless woman. They can do anything to harm once they hate you.
Betrayer don't repent. They only look for opportunity to strike. May we never be their prey or victim in Jesus name.

Amen oooo.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by PapaNnamdi: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
FarmTech:

Another similar experience as mine. I don't relate with a lot of people mainly bc of the dirty jokes they make. And for women you add their seductive behaviors to me. Many women are shameless. May I not marry their type.

It's a wrong move bro, I learnt the hard way, till I read 48laws of power,

That interaction alone will give u alot than it will take away.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by babaalagbo11(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

It hurts to be them and not getting a replyfrom me.
This is me, this is exactly my lifestyle..... It will save you a lot
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by stevups(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

As a good science student although am just an SSCE holder; am always Observant of my environment.

Am always pissed-off living in the same place with a chronic stealer; cos If you have lived in a face me i slap you house where someone with uncouth mouth is looking for her thing; oga you will be badmouthed either directly or indirectly;
if such a thing keeps on repeating often will you keep on minding you business?
You can now see why i have to explain more about her characters.
I go about my business; and to be candid I dont like women's interaction.
Now put yourself in my shoes and see what actually led to my accusation.

You are actually correct. But when you see someone talking tough like that guy, take him seriously. In that your house, there's danger, move out by all means.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ndego1993: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
You are obviously too friendly with them or you were. You must have given them something to eat in the past. This is the kind of people you need to mind your business with.

My simple advice is that you leave that compound. The environment is already toxic. If this cannot happen now, then just mind your business going forward and decide to deal ruthlessly with any person that crosses your path.

Adonispco:

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FarmTech(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

It's a wrong move bro, I learnt the hard way, till I read 48laws of power,

That interaction alone will give u alot than it will take away.
But what would I gain from dirty jokes and women that behave like prostitutes? I'm a Christian and I know the value of avoiding bad companies. If I don't get you pls clarify.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Adonispco:

I was initially down cos they almost killed my soul with that allegation.
Am recuperating from the trauma and depression since May and almost okay cos there is a saying that time is the greatest healer.
Later on, i will throw more light on what made me overcome.

Don't throw any light on your coping method. I'm just irritated that you let this slide without making a statement. I hate the fact that you're weak to even begin with.

Making a statement at the police station doesn't mean you're arresting anybody. It's just a surety and defence against any future aggression. You messed up big time and you're here telling me how you overcame. This is not a religious matter

Im really angry at you
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by PapaNnamdi: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
FarmTech:

But what would I gain from dirty jokes and women that behave like prostitutes? I'm a Christian and I know the value of avoiding bad companies. If I don't get you pls clarify.

keep them at arms length,

but exchange pleasantries with them, once in a while a Convo with jokes and go your way,

you will be amazed there will be situations that these neighbors become useful,

we use enemies rather than keep them away

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2023
superemmy:

Don't throw any light on your coping method. I'm just irritated that you let this slide without making a statement. I hate the fact that you're weak to even begin with.

Making a statement at the police station doesn't mean you're arresting anybody. It's just a surety and defence against any future aggression. You messed up big time and you're here telling me how you overcame. This is not a religious matter

Im really angry at you

I am about to do that cos from all advise received so far it is the best thing to do.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by juman(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2023
My early thought was he should move to another place as soon as possible.

Hmmmmmm.
People adviced him to report it at police station.
Good one.

Living in face me and face your go with many headaches.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Adonispco:

I am about to do that cos from all advise received so far it is the best thing to do.

Correct 👌👍
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by FarmTech(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

keep them at arms length,

but exchange pleasantries with them, once in a while a Convo with jokes and go your way,

you will be amazed there will be situations that these neighbors become useful,

we use enemies rather than keep them away
Thanks bro.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ATEAMS: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
malcom1X:

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.

OG ProMax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.