Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,569 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome (37717 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country / Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by MrBroke(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2023
This Man. 70 years old man grin
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by HayB100(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2023
dyera:

Did you even read what he said, can Tinubu have that kind of wisdom, all he thinks about is how to increase the money available for he and his cronies to loot.
Tinubu get wisdom even pass your papa, your papa wey no fit coordinate even him nuclear family, nah whim wan come get brain to lead a whole country 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by HayB100(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Heffalump:

The whole world know he's the right person except some ill intentioned persons
ill intentioned person like your papa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Safyqueen: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Why not talk about the local Japa within Nigeria that make some people not to stay put in their region .

Even Obi himself na local Japarian

Your mouth no good I swear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Gbogbowa: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Do you know how much dollar Nigerian abroad send home yearly,take the footballers for instance or imagine a member of your family abroad,until things changed in Nigeria the only good product we export for now are our good teachers,nurses and doctors worst still this people are useless in Nigeria because no good facility to show case their skill.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by franchasofficia: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
oyeludef:
yahoo bois and fraudsters seem to like Obi so much grin
Educated youths, enlightened Nigerians, and the rich class prefer Peter Obi.

It is touts, Almajiris, mai ruwa, NURTW members, illiterate women and men, plus tribal-religious fanatics that prefer Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Billygee2u: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2023
All this Nairaland Mods, you're all idiots. Please,ban me .
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by HayB100(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Mumu man! Instead make the were go concentrate on his court case or go get prepared for 2027, were sha dey do whatever it takes to be relevant, no worry, nah thes same cry you to still cry come 2027 say them seal your manhood again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Tboymessiah(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Obi my niggar

3) osun state is the home of tinubu and yet tinubu lose am because osun state is some how seen as the most educated place in South west...which means tinubu is not even supposed to be among the contestants..not to talk of becoming the president
So if you are a Nigerian youth and you can't figure out this simple truth then your education is a total waste and you need to collect your school fees from any tertiary institution you finished from

There is nothing like South South tribe or ethnicity, is just a geo political zone....enough of this South South ppu,... Mention Ur tribe and we going to tell u Ur story.

Osun is the least Educated state in South West, even during our the of quota system osun was give a waiver of less educational state in Nigeria...

Add this to Ur current affairs journal.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Goalnaldo(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Before i use to wonder why a CEO in nigeria will choose to japa to be cleaning white people bumbum but i now realize its not only about salary or money(they still earn more when you convert to naira by the way, lol) but mostly about the quality of life. they have superior quality of life, access to good healthcare, good education, good roads and security. you can be earning 2m here monthly but a cherrypicker there is more satisfied than you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Why not talk about the local Japa within Nigeria that make some people not to stay put in their region .

Modified - The culprits should stop the unnecessary attacking all in the name of mentioning.

Sebi go back home is now a suicidal statement.

Eish

He is saying the same thing...!

Those who leave Southeast for other parts of Nigeria like North and Southwest still give back money and skills to raising their regions!!!

Abi you didn't comprehend fully what was stated above?!!

There is nothing wrong in Nigerians moving and living anywhere they desire within Nigeria!

That shouldn't stop their elected governors from doing the right things!
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Zico5(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Obi my niggar

Anyday anytime twice on Thursday
1)All educated youth in Nigeria are aware...
Name two states or region with educated, Liberal, intelligent, enlightened and exposed people
Definitely it will be lagos and Abuja right!
And obi won those states
2) the three major contestants were from the three major region...atiku(hausa), tinubu( yoruba), obi(igbo)
So the South South were in a better position to choose because no one among the contestants were their brother....and guess what the South South chose obi
3) osun state is the home of tinubu and yet tinubu lose am because osun state is some how seen as the most educated place in South west...which means tinubu is not even supposed to be among the contestants..not to talk of becoming the president
So if you are a Nigerian youth and you can't figure out this simple truth then your education is a total waste and you need to collect your school fees from any tertiary institution you finished from

Your parents simply waste money on u. Your analysis is full of bigotry and sentiment. So in ur deluded mind, Osun is the most educated in south west. Well, I dont need to postulate any theory with u. All I have to tell u is that greater Nigerians voted Tinubu because he is the right person for the job. You can never compare first class accounting graduate to third class philosophy. The gap is too wide.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Gbogbowa: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Imagine minimum wages in some African countries and you want people to remain here and be suffering

Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by crisubanijunior(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Now u are talking. But nevertheless, i still strongly feel there are many with potentials, willing to make Africa and Nigeria an experiment hub for their skills, knowledge and expertise they obtained abroad. But insecurity, lack of electricity and power supply and other negativities orchestrated by poor leadership of our selfish and unreasonable politicians wont let them step a foot here. But in the future, these brain drains would become brain gain. Trust me, Nigerian will not remain like this forever. At some point in our future, all these bad leadership would become history. It may not be in our very own generation but it surely would happen and then those Africans and Nigerians abroad would troop home in their numbers to invest in Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Expanse2020(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Modified - The culprits should stop the unnecessary attacking all in the name of mentioning.

Wahala wahala wahala grin

Eish
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by oyeludef(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Educated youths, enlightened Nigerians, and the rich class prefer Peter Obi.

It is touts, Almajiris, mai ruwa, NURTW members, illiterate women and men, plus tribal-religious fanatics that prefer Tinubu
except you are saying yahoo yahoo people are equal to educated people.. Cos na where dem plenty pass Obi win.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Emola12(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Clout chaser... Who care if he accepts or not

always wailing ontop OBI matter shior
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2023
Sunofgod:
Forgive me Sir....but you are wrong. People have no intention of returning. Foreign countries benefit from the taxes these people pay and use the money to better their society.....only recently Ghana realised they no longer had enough nurses for their own population because of Japa syndrome.

Also anything Bill Gates says is good.....know that it's bad for Africans.

So many Africans are cleaning old Oyibo people's Ynash and paying them tax for the privilege.

Read again!!!

Why would they want to return when the nation is still in a mess?!!

And why won't most return if the nation has improved and welcomes their input into further development and advancement?!!

Either way, the onus is on the elected leaders to pave the way for retention of homegrown skilled individuals and repatriation or return of foreign-trained citizens!

Don't always be too quick to condemn what you haven't fully comprehended!
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
This Guy called Obi too like attache grin grin grin

We don't need you to agree
why always wailing anytime you see OBI tweet like dis
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by johnjose68: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Obi my niggar

Name two states or region with educated, Liberal, intelligent, enlightened and exposed people
And obi won those states
2) the three major contestants were from the three major region...atiku(hausa), tinubu( yoruba), obi(igbo)
So the South South were in a better position to choose because no one among the contestants were their brother....and guess what the South South chose obi

Let's discuss in 2031. grin
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Clout chaser... Who care if he accepts or not

Sigh... You went to school for an education! Try showing it even if for a little while!

Sycophancy and bigotry will keep most Nigerian youths in ignorance and backwardness!
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by ba7man(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2023
President of the Largest black nation in the world and former richest man in the world dey talk, Obi sef wan dey chook mouth from side.

Notice me housegirl..... over sabi houseboy. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by soil4soil(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi should stop disturbing us with his eye service.
Why not talk all this while. He likes to play to the gallery.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Omoboricash(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Eish
Guy you have matched tail of cobra. They will not let you enjoy ur peace. For you to mention their lord and saviour pandora. Local japa would not be addressed because he contributed to the syndrome. The man that governed for 8 years and couls not provide enabling environment for business to strive.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Sunofgod:
Forgive me Sir....but you are wrong. People have no intention of returning. Foreign countries benefit from the taxes these people pay and use the money to better their society.....only recently Ghana realised they no longer had enough nurses for their own population because of Japa syndrome.

Also anything Bill Gates says is good.....know that it's bad for Africans.

So many Africans are cleaning old Oyibo people's Ynash and paying them tax for the privilege.

@bold:

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by franchasofficia: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2023
oyeludef:
except you are saying yahoo yahoo people are equal to educated people.. Cos na where dem plenty pass Obi win.
Let me assume you are correct, but guess what? Most of the young men you assume are doing Yahoo.Yahoo are not really into internet scam per se, but once people like you see a young man always carrying laptop and drives clean car, it automatically means he is a Yahoo boy.

I say this cos I have been wrongly identified as a Yahoo guy cos I work mostly with my Apple laptop and don't go to work very early like most Nigerians living and working in Lagos.

Most of the young guys you think are into Yahoo are small company owners that control Fintech businesses, some are working for big firms abroad remotely and earning in millions. And even the ones that are into Yahoo ventured into Yahoo out of Nigeria's frustration after graduating from higher institution no job, no capital, no help to start something meaningful with their life and maybe the only friend they had was into Yahoo and introduced them into it.

Some of them make money and quit and use the money to sponsor themselves abroad where they then focus on legitimate jobs.

So they love Obi because Obi kept preaching how Nigerian youths' internet and tech talents can be channeled to positive use through government intervention instead of demonizing them through brutal Police arrests and extortions
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Judolisco:
D only good thing is dat d people abroad send back money.... D money can help drive our economy....

We are not using our resources both human and natural resources to develop our nation.... D literal meaning of Japa is to go and never come back..... Back then we go abroad study and come back to develop our nation... D country was still good then... But now it's d other way around

People have no intention of returning in 20 yrs time from now you'll start seeing a lot of Nigerian names especially in d UK..

So Mr Peter obi is very wrong on dis.. He is only supporting it because his wards are direct beneficiaries

What's wrong with you people??! What happened to your reasoning capacities?!!

How is he wrong?!!

Many people abroad will return if there is better or more enabling environment for them to do so...!

Since this Japa syndrome started, what have your elected leaders done to stem or mitigate it other than stupidly trying to sabotage the emigration?!! What strides have they taken to improve the economy, working conditions, and security of lives and properties?!!

If a good leader does the needful, Nigeria will improve all round... Those intending to 'flee' would no longer feel the need to, and some living abroad will begin to find their way back into the working system!!!

This is no lie... It has been seen in several formerly underdeveloped nations in Asia and Middle East!

Many of you youths need to reason better abeg!!! Wetin sef?!! SMH!!!
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by PHIPEX(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
The nuclear reactor

Eish
You are scared of Obi's shadow. Who did he attack in the report, but your fearful and hateful DNA will spur you to rush and type nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Corona22:
Those that japa from the east and north , when are they going back to help that region ?

Do some research... They do that! They devote time, money and resources to improving their towns!

Some build roads, maternities, and schools... Many more place their students on grants and scholarships!
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by oyeludef(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Let me assume you are correct, but guess what? Most of the young men you assume are doing Yahoo.Yahoo are not really into internet scam per se, but once people like you see a young man always carrying laptop and drives clean car, it automatically means he is a Yahoo boy.

I say this cos I have been wrongly identified as a Yahoo guy cos I work mostly with my Apple laptop and don't go to work very early like most Nigerians living and working in Lagos.

Most of the young guys you think are into Yahoo are small company owners that control Fintech businesses, some are working for big firms abroad remotely and earning in millions. And even the ones that are into Yahoo ventured into Yahoo out of Nigeria's frustration after graduating from higher institution no job, no capital, no help to start something meaningful with their life and maybe the only friend they had was into Yahoo and introduced them into it.

Some of them make money and quit and use the money to sponsor themselves abroad where they then focus on legitimate jobs.

So they love Obi because Obi kept preaching how Nigerian youths' internet and tech talents can be channeled to positive use through government intervention instead of demonizing them through brutal Police arrests and extortions
Lol, see epistle... Well, my initial response was to a guy who has always boasted on this forum about his involvement in yahoo yahoo.... grin
Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by princejohnard(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Osun state the most educated state in the SW? Whatever you're smoking is lit fr....

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Obi my niggar

And obi won those states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Seeks To Cut Fuel Subsidies After Oil Decline / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.