Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support (2566 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by OvertheTop(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2023
eepeepook:
He’s making money. Google is your friend.

See Talk....So you are Billing him Based on your Assumption of his Net worth.

This is the MORE Reason why you should never disclose your Salary, income, or net worth to your Wife.
it's so dangerous.

Kobicove:

1 Like

Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by xesehe: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Women are only with men bkus of what they stand to gain.. Dear men, women don't give a Bleep about you.. Make una get sense na.. Women are wh0res, all of them..
easier said than done
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by EMMARNUEL: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
xesehe:
easier said than done
A very useless simp spotted.
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by EMMARNUEL: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
xesehe:
ur mum wont agree to that.
But your simp dad would.
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by tegey: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Admin weldone
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is a woman more capable of taking care of children than a man In this American style of divorce I only see the authorities doing it this way just to favour the woman nothing more and the women are using this as an avenue to scam their husband.

They already have that in mind from the first day of the marriage and still keep it for many years that in later time they will divorce the man then demand for what ever they want, if the authorities made it that only capable hand will take the kids and cater for them to be honest all these Rubbish will be minimal. And Nigeria women are taking lead on paternity fraud , imagine Nigeria government is doing same as US government on divorce wallahi tallahi Nigeria women for don finish Nigeria men even as the child is not theirs in some cases...Soon Na single mothers go full America...
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
Gold diggers, the only thing they know.

She's not a gold digger, she's only asking for her entitlement.

Kevin Costner should also ask for regular puscy payments grin
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by talented321: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Madam, what are you trying to explain?
SIMPonPatrol:

She's not a gold digger, she's only asking for her entitlement.

Kevin Costner should also ask for regular puscy payments grin
Re: Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Madam, what are you trying to explain?

I no be woman, I be man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Reason You Should Never Take Back A Cheating Woman / My Brother Is Sickly In Love / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.