Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu (67223 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Osilama1: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Cheap Candidate, Expensive Candidate... We are all stuck with the current administration! That's my point!

Good luck to every citizen!

Electoral wins mean nothing to me tbh...! Many celebrated and mocked others in 2015! Where is Nigeria today??! Are the then-mockers still mocking today??! Is everyone better off today??!

You guys think national success begins and ends on the day of the election! Well, time is before us all! Good night!
that one concern u... The point is no Politician is a saviour so move on and stop blackmailing pple for their choices... Some of u obidients or whatever just assume cos Dem no follow una choice it's Doom... To u 2015 til now is Doom to others it's all gud... So move on if u want the current administration out of power support PDP cos that's the only vehicle that can defeat APC... If u support LP Ina go still lose 2027
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Myer(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Djponyan1:
God bless Jagaba. I hate this man before but now I begin to love him.

You have a good soul.
We should never be so rigid to forgive especially when we see good in people. God bless you.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Alliswell248: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Stale.
Nobody is into drugs peddling more than south easterners.

If in doubt....ask Ndlea., Ask Abike Dabiri.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Stale.
Nobody is into drugs peddling more than south easterners.

If in doubt....ask Ndlea., Ask Abike Dabiri.

At least you agree to the fact that Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by chally100(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2023
What's that NYSC Anthem again?

Chief Corper of the federation
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Jayhome24: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Fortruth:

Looks like the demented colonizer puppet is going to be make the Guinness Book of World Records as the having the most Black and White Pictures that show him doing nothing

Niggers

Have you check your BP? Sorry ok.
I understand your pain but some painment can not be heal so quick so the severe one you are having right now will last 8 years. My advise I have spare BP monitoring machine it's a brand new one if you don't mind I can send it to you bro. Pls it's kind gesture from me.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by DanielPat01: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Djponyan1:
God bless Jagaba. I hate this man before but now I begin to love him.

Because you have allowed yourself to be been deceived.

You will love Peter Obi more by the time he gets into power and you see the speedy way he will do critical and important stuffs the nation's needs not all this cheap propaganda that they dish out that can't affect the common man.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Jmarjr(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2023
The JAGABAN himself
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Xclusivegrin007:

You w££l so?
Even me sef shake my head. like wetin be dis one again
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by happney65: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2023
O poo fun warizi. Tuale baba.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

What exactly is the point of hating someone who never offended or hurt you personally??!... Makes no sense!

Doesn't matter whether anyone hates or loves him... He is the President! If he succeeds or fails, it affects both haters and fans!

Personally, I have no feelings towards him... I just need him to succeed in that office! For the sake of average Nigerians! Dem don too suffer abeg!

That your need go hard to meet bros
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2023
nwoke37:
Key Facts:
1. Nigeria spent over 81.39 billion dollars or roughly 16.6 trillion naira on subsidy
2. 85 million Nigerians don't have access to the electricity grid-- is the money well spent?
3. Benin is enjoying cheap PMS because na we dash them grin grin
4. The fuel subsidy regime accelerated fuel scarcity and long queues because it simply didn't allow fuel stations to be profitable
5. NNPC importation monopoly has ended cheesy

How did Nigeria dash Benin republic cheap fuel?

Is fuel subsidy responsible for 85million nigeriand being unable to access electricity?

How did fuel subsidy accelerate fuel scarcity and long queues and didn't allow fuel stations to be unprofitable?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by BENEAMATA: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2023
" AKANBI o ju won lo , ma wo wonnran "
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by MrAmbrose(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2023
Savage.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Black and white mood cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by sinola(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2023
escobar
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by baptet(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2023
On his way to d office..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Alliswell248: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

At least you agree to the fact that Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

Stale.
He was not convicted. Never went to prison unlike your kinsmen in Asia.

Stop hating.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Ellasure: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Nicenixon:
what do you expect? He is the executive president of Nigeria not a loser nor a wailer.

gbamsolutely!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Stale.
He was not convicted. Never went to prison unlike your kinsmen in Asia.

Stop hating.

But forfeited over $450,000 to the US government
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Ellasure: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2023
dozymars:
Looks like they have employed touts on nairaland.com to sing his praises for peanuts.

yes oooh, you know what, and the pay is very good. vacancies still dey omo, abi you wan join? check for www.dotpeople.com.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Alliswell248: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But forfeited over $450,000 to the US government

We know that. But your kinsmen are in prisons all over Asia.
Remember that Onitsha is the home for illicit drugs in West Africa.

Stop hating....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Zetty177x: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:
Tuale, owo meji fun eyan kan. Se ko wale?

Sai president Tinubu

grin

My caption is:

Ole votes
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na so the oyinbo go dey call the ADC and dss;Black monkeys Who does this?
An army colonel is walking under the rain with a wanted narcotic,covered with an umbrella, who want to Showoff.That officer should be summon by the COAS for being a mumu.

you wan use laff burst my belle. grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Japastic: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
BABA WEY NO SEND, IF YOU LIKE WAIL TILL ETERNITY .
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu by Ikpaikono(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Superman 🤩🤩🤩
But when will we have a president that look healthy, thick and strong than the other way round 🙄🙄
My opinion though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.